Spoiler thread MGA

1464748495052»

Comments

• So far he has only met one Asura World Spiritist, and it's in the Upper Realm of the Chu Heavenly Clan, he did not meet any Asura World Spiritsts in the Ordinay Realm.
    Whooo?
  • Any spoilers on Golden Crane True Immortal and Four World Spirit Emperors + their mom?

also who is that Old Poisonous Substance guy? Is he Du Wanwu's ancestor?
  • Suran said:
    So far he has only met one Asura World Spiritist, and it's in the Upper Realm of the Chu Heavenly Clan, he did not meet any Asura World Spiritsts in the Ordinay Realm.
    Whooo?
    i don't remember his name but i know he came from another upper realm world, anyways an exploration of some cave was held in GTUR and CF got to participate and that's where he met him, anyways i skimmed through those chapter or rather i skipped them so that's all i remember.
    on a side note with CF being nerfed as hell and the slow pace just for bee to add useless fillers for me the story has become so boring i just keep reading since i came this far, and i reckon with this pace it shall have at least 5k chaps unless Bee stop being a greedy bastard and speed things up
  • lol i just read what happens to Wang Qiang on the wikia, lmao
  • Author has no idea what he is doing anymore and is recycling literally the same plot over and over again. It is getting way to retarded. I should have dropped this at the beginning instead now i feel i have to end this after 3235 chapters. :/
  • i wouldn't have cared about plot recycling since it's pretty much common in xianxia/xuanhuan if he actually wasn't stalling things with useless filler arcs
    all the author cares about is advertising for that stupid game than he fails to keep his promises about releasing chapters
  • Suran said:
    Any spoilers on Golden Crane True Immortal and Four World Spirit Emperors + their mom?

also who is that Old Poisonous Substance guy? Is he Du Wanwu's ancestor?
    Can anyone answer this^^^

What game? Is it that martial god thing I keep seeing? I thought he was advertising his friends books lol.
  • i just remember that those 4 emperors were killed as for their mom she later tried to reconcile with CF whe she saw him rise but he just didn't care for it. mostly the guys you mentionned will not be mentionned again apart from the ordinary realm 

as for the game he just keeps betting with other authors asking readers to download his game and if he wins the bet he ll release like 10chaps ,most of the times he doesn't keep his promise coming with stupid excuses 
  • I was wondering, are Chu Feng's love interests and friends still keeping up with his level ups in the raw or are they forgotten ?
  • They're not even mentioned. Jiang Wushuang and Zhang Tianyi are lvl 9 half martial ancestors, Su Rou & Su Mei are missing, and idk where Zi Ling went. Chu Feng's dad went to go look for his own father so I'm wondering if he took Zi Ling with him
  • RIIIcardo said:
    lol i just read what happens to Wang Qiang on the wikia, lmao
    What happened? I don't see anything
  • nothing happens to wang qiang actually except for him being in danger and CF has to rescue him every fucking single time
    he didn't appear when they went to the upper realm and since the author in one of his posts hinted his importance and potentially big origin he will be around untill the end he might as well be from some strong star region, a reincarnation or completely from another dimension 
  • Wang Qiang is his grandfather
  • greatman said:
    Wang Qiang is his grandfather
    Huh what? Unless you are the author you can't know that. 
  • edited November 9
    it's taking chu feng so long to become a martial immortal....this book is going to have like 7k chapters
  • Is there any other moments where he vists Holy Land of Martialism or Nine Continents? its a feels good moment when he returns to his roots after becoming powerful and helps them out
  • qweinu said:
    Is there any other moments where he vists Holy Land of Martialism or Nine Continents? its a feels good moment when he returns to his roots after becoming powerful and helps them out
    Chapter 3095 
  • btw will the ancient era elves princess pla a role in the future? or will she be dropped?
  • she probably will appear again she was taken in by her mother's family 
  • I miss when the author use to release 10+ chapters at once 
  • I remember christmas 2015 fbt released like 50 at once. was a feast. But tbh I prefer the the consistent releases.
  • Chu Feng is finally a Martial Immortal. 
  • I love it how bee can't even produce a few chapters a day especially when his quality is low anyway.