Spoiler thread MGA

Comments

• so how does CF deal with Zhan Cangtian?(quite the surprise with who he is. check the wiki page.)
  • Lord D said:
    so how does CF deal with Zhan Cangtian?(quite the surprise with who he is. check the wiki page.)
    You indirectly answered my question, thank you. The past 6 or so chapters make it obvious.
  • Chu feng realy will not get together with bai ruochen? He flirts quite a lot with her in the chapters i'm reading right now... i hope in the end of the novel he will marry her and other cool chicks like tantai xue and miaomiao
  • she wasn't even mentionned when went back to HLOM so yeah not sure about them getting together 
  • The Su sisters had already come back from the hands of immortal yue or still missing in the raws?
  • They are still missing
  • wtf.... chu feng doesnt have any news about then? They are okay? 
  • nope don't know anything about them
  • urgh... i really hope they are ok and will meet soon
  • hi 

i ask about is chu feng will help xue ji from old cat or not and if he help her she will go with him or not and what ch is that ....thanks
  • I am in the chapter 1990 and I discovered that the immortal yue was saying that she would help Su Rou and Su Mei, but in the wikia and in some spoilers they said that she simply kidnaps the body of the 2 (I dont know what that means) and that they did not show up after that. Where are they? What really happened to them?
  • I am in the chapter 1990 and I discovered that the immortal yue was saying that she would help Su Rou and Su Mei, but in the wikia and in some spoilers they said that she simply kidnaps the body of the 2 (I dont know what that means) and that they did not show up after that. Where are they? What really happened to them?
    As it was said above they are missing and we know nothing about were they are
  • When does CF return back to his family, and gain his fathers honour again?
  • that will happen in like 3100s
  • that will happen in like 3100s
    Does he pay a visit anytime before? also in the current MTL has CF second world spirit been rescued?
  • he goes there past 3000s for sure not before
    Xue ji is still missing 
  • edited October 4
    So, Chu Feng just established the Asura Division in the Cyanwood Mountain. It keeps referring to his territory, now is it the palace he was supposed to get for grabbing the Commander flag or he hasn't got that yet. I would have thought that there would have been some mention of it beforehand, did I miss it or was it just ignored and forgotten?

NVM, I was too impatient, finally mentioned the flag again.
  • qweinu said:
    that will happen in like 3100s
    Does he pay a visit anytime before? also in the current MTL has CF second world spirit been rescued?
    He visits his clan at around 2950, he restores his fathers honor at around 3015-3020.
    No news of 2nd world spirit so far (but Im a bit behind on raws so not 100% sure)
  • Now that chu feng is in the outer world are there many asura world spiritist like him? Or are they still rare?
  • So far he has only met one Asura World Spiritist, and it's in the Upper Realm of the Chu Heavenly Clan, he did not meet any Asura World Spiritsts in the Ordinay Realm.
  • Does he kill the people that banished him and his father? Any news about his supposedly OP grandpa?
  • So far he has only met one Asura World Spiritist, and it's in the Upper Realm of the Chu Heavenly Clan, he did not meet any Asura World Spiritsts in the Ordinay Realm.

So being an Asura world spiritist is still something very few people can achieve even in the outer world and even in the CHC this other Asura world spiritist is he the chu clans ancestor? Just curious since he was OP asf leading the Chu Heavenly Clan from HLOM to being overlord of an upper realm
  • Hey, just curious about the heavenly bloodline. Are the thunder armor and wings possible to re-unlock just like the thunder mark? or are they gone forever when someone with a heavenly bloodline reaches immortal rank.

• gone forever unless the author decides to change it again :p
  • What about hi wives any new ones
  • Yo-mama said:
    So far he has only met one Asura World Spiritist, and it's in the Upper Realm of the Chu Heavenly Clan, he did not meet any Asura World Spiritsts in the Ordinay Realm.

So being an Asura world spiritist is still something very few people can achieve even in the outer world and even in the CHC this other Asura world spiritist is he the chu clans ancestor? Just curious since he was OP asf leading the Chu Heavenly Clan from HLOM to being overlord of an upper realm
    it was a hundred or more chapters before the person wasn't someone from his clan but situation is like the same as his at person master/grandfather went into the asura world and took found a spirit that agreed to be the kids world spirit.

Hey, just curious about the heavenly bloodline. Are the thunder armor and wings possible to re-unlock just like the thunder mark? or are they gone forever when someone with a heavenly bloodline reaches immortal rank.

no it was said once entering true immortal realm all ablities to fight highers ranks were gone but their are which allow you to jump 1 rank (the divine punishment art) 

Delano said:
    What about hi wives any new ones
    none their have been hints but no new ones yet
  • Thanks for the answers, fugi123 and Dookie
  • eklok14 said:
    Does he kill the people that banished him and his father? Any news about his supposedly OP grandpa?
    He does not (yet). The people responsible for banishing them are people from other upper realm clans that are mostly stronger than Chu clan.
    No news about grandpa.
  • edited October 21
    Any spoilers for the current arc? Who´s that monk, what will happen to the pavillion master?
  • edited October 28
    Vudis said:
    eklok14 said:
    Does he kill the people that banished him and his father? Any news about his supposedly OP grandpa?
    He does not (yet). The people responsible for banishing them are people from other upper realm clans that are mostly stronger than Chu clan.
    No news about grandpa.
    What are you talking about, chu clan were the one responsible for banishing his dad and him, it’s true other upper realm and main region did put pressure on chu clan but chu clan was the one who did the banishing. One of the chu elder even instigated the shaming of cf which led to cxy killing people at the ceremony. Cf learn who it was and he barely did shit to the old guy. All he ask is that they torture him but don’t kill him, that’s it, no cultivation abandoned or harsher punishment. 

As for the reason cxy follow the banishment is because he is hiding from cf’s mom’s clan so he couldnt make a big scene, he even pretend to lose to someone from his star region’s main realm even though he could have wipe out the whole star region main realm himself. 

Also, in the latest arc, cf turn into a clanfag.