Spoiler thread MGA

maybe we also need to have one, like all the others...

i'll start off with ruining next chapter's surprise...

he reaches 3rd level of profound realm...

Comments

• edited March 26
    Ophis said:
    New raw chapters just show that eggy is more talented than chu feng. Look like chu feng still have a long way to go to actually "win" over milady queen.
    don't forget CF has yet to awaken his mother bloodline which is much stronger than his dad's and he's yet to get his divine body
    She can fight 5 levels above her, unless cf's mom bloodline is super op it's not that helpful plus he can't awaken it right now, that why I said he has a long way to go. Also his divine body if he get one would only probably give him an increase of one level not that helpful. The important thing is heaven fighting force, this shit is cheating especially at the realm they are at and being able to release it show how talented one is, release bloodline or divine body is not that special or hard in my opinion.
    Also I was talking about their talent in the lastest raw. Cf might be able to release his heaven fighting power later too but right now in term of talent he is behind eggy.

Well, Chu Feng's Divine Body was supposedly the 3rd strongest in the Universe, so I doubt it would let him jump just 1 level of cultivation in a fight. That would be way too mediocre, and the author would deserve a beating after all the hype and waiting he put us.

By the way, I really don't remember, but what happened with those Secret Skills of the Four Divine Beasts that was supposed to combine to form a Divine Body? I don't remember when Chu Feng stopped using them, but those skills never appeared again after around chapter 2700 and on.
    I do not think the divine power of pomovan beasts a level, I think the strength of them being in quantity, rather than quality, and so Quian Xuan was confused, how weak he was in season 1 or 1000 does not make much difference, plus the Opposite is Different, for example, has clans with more than 1 immortal, so CF would not stay at the same disadvantage 5x1 fight, in my opinion this is already very stolen, if a level also pomover, the nerf will have in CF more afternoon!
    Your mother must be spiritual talent, so he has no other bloodline or something, more can also have, in the future we will know!

Hi translate google!
  • edited March 26
    Ophis said:
    New raw chapters just show that eggy is more talented than chu feng. Look like chu feng still have a long way to go to actually "win" over milady queen.
    don't forget CF has yet to awaken his mother bloodline which is much stronger than his dad's and he's yet to get his divine body
    She can fight 5 levels above her, unless cf's mom bloodline is super op it's not that helpful plus he can't awaken it right now, that why I said he has a long way to go. Also his divine body if he get one would only probably give him an increase of one level not that helpful. The important thing is heaven fighting force, this shit is cheating especially at the realm they are at and being able to release it show how talented one is, release bloodline or divine body is not that special or hard in my opinion.
    Also I was talking about their talent in the lastest raw. Cf might be able to release his heaven fighting power later too but right now in term of talent he is behind eggy.

Well, Chu Feng's Divine Body was supposedly the 3rd strongest in the Universe, so I doubt it would let him jump just 1 level of cultivation in a fight. That would be way too mediocre, and the author would deserve a beating after all the hype and waiting he put us.

By the way, I really don't remember, but what happened with those Secret Skills of the Four Divine Beasts that was supposed to combine to form a Divine Body? I don't remember when Chu Feng stopped using them, but those skills never appeared again after around chapter 2700 and on.
    I do not think the divine power of pomovan beasts a level, I think the strength of them being in quantity, rather than quality, and so Quian Xuan was confused, how weak he was in season 1 or 1000 does not make much difference, plus the Opposite is Different, for example, has clans with more than 1 immortal, so CF would not stay at the same disadvantage 5x1 fight, in my opinion this is already very stolen, if a level also pomover, the nerf will have in CF more afternoon!
    Your mother must be spiritual talent, so he has no other bloodline or something, more can also have, in the future we will know!

Hi translate google!
  • edited June 28
    eldolfo said:
    Hi guys, I am a Spanish speaker who is not very good with English and that is why I support with the Google translator (I apologize for that).

What I wanted to ask was if they believe that Chu feng overcomes the legend of his father in the higher realm? I'm going through chapter 2753 (you ask, if I do not know English, how the hell am I going for that chapter?), Yes, indeed, I'm hurting my eyes and my brain xd.

But, well, do you think Chu feng has a chance to outdo his father in the eyes of the people of the higher realm? Because if we start thinking Chu Feng's father speculating a little, he was already in the Venerable Kingdom with 29 years, and Chu Feng already have 33 to what goes of history, how they think that Chu feng exceeds the legend of his father?

PS: I hope you can understand what I wrote, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
    I am caught with with the Raws (chapter 3035), from this point he is around early 30's years old and hasn't even come close to surpassing Chu XuanYuan's accomplishments when his father was 29. It's partially because Chu Feng's cultivation really started late (@15) and began cultivating in a very lowly realm with basically no family support (no cultivation resources).

The one thing Chu Feng did do, was surpass Chu XuanYuan's 9th step in the clan test by reaching the legendary 10th step, which means his talent and future accomplishments should surpass his father if given time.
    His grandfather was the only one to reach step 8, his father step 9, and Chu Feng is the only step 10 in Clan history.

He recently got some power creeps (instant rank ups) and about to challenge Chu Celestial Clan again so we'll see what happens.

but during Chu XuanYuan's recent appearances in the end of Hundred Refining Ordinary Realm, his power should be above Venerable, most likely Sovereign or higher. Chu Feng has a lot of grounds to catch-up. Chu XuanYuan is speculated to be around Venerable realm when he was 29, when he deafeated the golden palace master dude.

Chu Feng is still currently barely above the top juniors in the Chu Celestial Clan at Celestial Immortal 4.
    There is a big gap between the juniors (True Immortal 5-9) and the elders (Peak Martial Immortal & Venerable 1-2)

He definitely has a chance to out-do his father's 29 yr old accomplishments, it's leaning towards that plot line. But Chu Feng is doing it at a slightly older age. And the bar is set pretty high.
  • edited June 28
    eldolfo said:
    Hi guys, I am a Spanish speaker who is not very good with English and that is why I support with the Google translator (I apologize for that).

What I wanted to ask was if they believe that Chu feng overcomes the legend of his father in the higher realm? I'm going through chapter 2753 (you ask, if I do not know English, how the hell am I going for that chapter?), Yes, indeed, I'm hurting my eyes and my brain xd.

But, well, do you think Chu feng has a chance to outdo his father in the eyes of the people of the higher realm? Because if we start thinking Chu Feng's father speculating a little, he was already in the Venerable Kingdom with 29 years, and Chu Feng already have 33 to what goes of history, how they think that Chu feng exceeds the legend of his father?

PS: I hope you can understand what I wrote, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
    I am caught with with the Raws (chapter 3035), from this point he is around early 30's years old and hasn't even come close to surpassing Chu XuanYuan's accomplishments when his father was 29. It's partially because Chu Feng's cultivation really started late (@15) and began cultivating in a very lowly realm with basically no family support (no cultivation resources).

The one thing Chu Feng did do, was surpass Chu XuanYuan's 9th step in the clan test by reaching the legendary 10th step, which means his talent and future accomplishments should surpass his father if given time.
    His grandfather was the only one to reach step 8, his father step 9, and Chu Feng is the only step 10 in Clan history.

He recently got some power creeps (instant rank ups) and about to challenge Chu Celestial Clan again so we'll see what happens.

but during Chu XuanYuan's recent appearances in the end of Hundred Refining Ordinary Realm, his power should be above Venerable, most likely Sovereign or higher. Chu Feng has a lot of grounds to catch-up. Chu XuanYuan is speculated to be around Venerable realm when he was 29, when he deafeated the golden palace master dude.

Chu Feng is still currently barely above the top juniors in the Chu Celestial Clan at Celestial Immortal 4.
    There is a big gap between the juniors (True Immortal 5-9) and the elders (Peak Martial Immortal & Venerable 1-2)

He definitely has a chance to out-do his father's 29 yr old accomplishments, it's leaning towards that plot line. But Chu Feng is doing it at a slightly older age. And the bar is set pretty high.
  • With or without using the ligths to increase its cultivation?
  • Probably without - it's hinted that jumping to Profound Realm is not the over of changes.
    And it would be obvious, that with lightnings he can reach the 5th level of Profound Realm.
  • he gets to 3rd level (base), then the two lightning dragons powers him up to 5th. He should be able to reach 6th with the help of that one technique that boosts his cultivation by a level too.
  • When does he leave Nine Provinces and goes to East Sea? And then what chapter does he go to Holy Land?
  • So I have a question for people who read far, from my interpuration of how his divine body works is like while other divine body and the jing dinesty bloodline they have speically body that are just way stronger but for him he wasn't born with it but gotten it through that lighten that strike him so for him to gain like the benfit of a divine body that he needs to train and get stronger to basically unlock the power. Because it say pretty clearly like by the tiger skill that his divine body doesn't feel like one.
  • So I have a question for people who read far, from my interpuration of how his divine body works is like while other divine body and the jing dinesty bloodline they have speically body that are just way stronger but for him he wasn't born with it but gotten it through that lighten that strike him so for him to gain like the benfit of a divine body that he needs to train and get stronger to basically unlock the power. Because it say pretty clearly like by the tiger skill that his divine body doesn't feel like one.

Chu Feng's consitution isn't a Divine body, Chu feng thinks he have a divine body till he meets with purple bell after the marriage event and she hyposes that instead of a Divine body he have a special Blood line instead, this idea of a special bloodline is reniforced in later chapters as he does things that only someone with a special bloodline can do (18 lights etc), and was proven during the convosition between his father and the servant.

Differences between Divine body and bloodline

Divine Body: When activating its power some special effects/images are show on the user, this effect/image is related the heavenly vision people see when a Divine body is borne or when one who has a Divine body breakthrough a Realm(this part is less clear, but its confrimed that when breaking through a realm a Divine body will initiated a heavenly vision). The powers of a Divine body can either directly lift ones repaire to a higher level or gave one more power so they can fight people with a higher cultivation. To cultivate when one has a divine body one don't require much resorces but are more dependent on understanding their divine body and the heavenly strength that come with it.

Special(Royal/Imperial) Bloodlines: This is usually passed down through a family from father to son/daughter, It can also be given to another person if given to another person it replaces their special bloodline( if they have one that is lower grade) this is usually done through large arrays (so you can obtain a Special Bloodline after you were born but to get a Divine body you have to be borne with it). When activating a special bloodline there is usually a shine of lights on the user's body and a special mark will appear on the user's forehead ( dependent on the grade/strength of ones bloodline and the bloodline it self). When breaking through a level or a realm if one's bloodline is strong enough it will also trigger a heavenly vision associated with that bloodline but this heavenly vision unlike a Divine body's Heavenly vision can be supressed by the heavenly vision of a stronger bloodline. for Special bloodline cultivation resorces are the most importent things they can use to breakthrough, the speed of their break through is dependent on the strength of their bloodline and the amount of resources they can consume. ( each grade of bloodlines have a cap on this).

• So let me see if i got this right. We have
    bloodlines, divine body, demon body and whatever little fish is. Is there any other ....special superpowers out there that i m missing?
  • edited August 2015
    Forbidden(Taboo) Cultivation Tactnique? Its gives one power similar to a divine body or emperor bloodline.
  • Are any of these stackable buffs?
  • anonpuffs said:

Are any of these stackable buffs?

what buffs? are you talking about yun che's lightning buff? if it is then yes.

if u r talking about divine body having a special bloodline then no clue since it hasnt been shown yet and the only thing that has been shown so far is someone having 2 divine body
  • man, these forbidden techniques that females use...keeping their virginity and stuff...what about male forbidden techniques??? if you dont at least fap until age of 20, you would be a wreck, i wonder why no author wanna go in this direction in their stories))) at least i have never seen one...
  • Zhang long brh the main character got power of living for ever can't have sex or lose the powers and immortality. One of the stupid powers I can't believe having sex will lose all of your powers. That is shitty power to have
  • the immortality cells are hidden within spermotozoid (tad poles) and they are resting in their balls..hahahahah...too stupid)))
  • anonpuffs said:

Are any of these stackable buffs?

what buffs? are you talking about yun che's lightning buff? if it is then yes.

if u r talking about divine body having a special bloodline then no clue since it hasnt been shown yet and the only thing that has been shown so far is someone having 2 divine body
    How the hell can one person have 2 divine bodies?
  • matricha said:

man, these forbidden techniques that females use...keeping their virginity and stuff...what about male forbidden techniques??? if you dont at least fap until age of 20, you would be a wreck, i wonder why no author wanna go in this direction in their stories))) at least i have never seen one...

each forbdden technique has a different restriction that needs to be followed (thank god). so u can fap to ur hearts content knowing that 
  • What about using the back door(ass)?
  • Ma_Chao said:

What about using the back door(ass)?

Someone should mail the author and ask this.
  • I seriously would if i knew the language.....but using MT to send an e-mail like that might be misunderstood. No one knows how that would get translated. :D Even though most of us know that MT is infallible and perfect i still dont wana risk it :D :)
  • what is mt?
  • BioShock said:

what is mt?

Machine Translator. For example, google translate or bing.
  • reading this new discussion...
    I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

:D
    PS: Actually I wondered about male taboo cultivation techs... Zhang Tainyi is practicing one where he doesn't face any blocks on reaching any realms... he'll keep improving.
  • BRO, now that i think about it Zhang Tianyi doesn't seems to like any girls and is awfully close with chufeng hmmm.........
  • BRO, now that i think about it Zhang Tianyi doesn't seems to like any girls and is awfully close with chufeng hmmm.........

LMAO tru that though :D :D
  • Can you give me a detailed description of what happens in the mountains? A detailed summary of key events in order.
  • Does chu feng have sex with purple bell and gain some of that power for himself?
  • No sex with her until now (chapter 2095).