Is there an adaptation of some sort for this novel?

I've noticed that the latest chapter teaser shows what I assume to be a relevant character in the future "tang siqi?":

Gao Yu was also featured at some point iirc.. Where are those pictures coming from? Are they merely illustrations, or is there a comic/animated project for this novel? 
I did a little research but couldn't find anything so.. figured I could just ask people with more knowledge than me here.

Comments

• 3 season of anime and still ongoing.
  • where can I watch a few episodes of this? I really want to watch it! Please and Thank you :) 
  • I searched it just now. 
    Apparently its called Spiritual Domain
    here is a link from a video i found

• The story is different but it is almost the same thing
  • edited October 2016
    The story is different but it is almost the same thing
    From what I saw I think It starts completly different. Seems like it starts with the death of the Du family and the encounter against that woman from the foreign affairs. Also It seems like Gao Yu Ling Yushi and Qin Lie are childhood friends here most likely I'm completly wrong but anyway seems interesting and one thing to add Ling yushi isnt at the seven fiends valley in this one I think.
  • I know this might sound stupid but I wish there would be a Japanese dub.. I mean it's anime, it just needs Japanese. 
    I think there are quite a few Japanese-dubbed anime from Haoliners, maybe do the same for this? Just thinking about the badass Japanese voice actors makes it worth it.
    There's also the fact that I understand zero Chinese, and 80% Japanese without subs. xD

Anyhow, thanks FatalShot54. It seems quite interesting but no adaptation can beat text! I'll give it a try once we get deeper into the novel, and if there was ever some English subs.
  • Tsuna said:
    I know this might sound stupid but I wish there would be a Japanese dub.. I mean it's anime, it just needs Japanese. 
    I think there are quite a few Japanese-dubbed anime from Haoliners, maybe do the same for this? Just thinking about the badass Japanese voice actors makes it worth it.
    There's also the fact that I understand zero Chinese, and 80% Japanese without subs. xD

Anyhow, thanks FatalShot54. It seems quite interesting but no adaptation can beat text! I'll give it a try once we get deeper into the novel, and if there was ever some English subs.
    i just want subs in english