When will all these f***ers get what's coming to them?

When will the MC take down all the people that pissed him off from the frost mansion and the pavilion he's in now?

Comments

• edited October 2016
    DMR said:
    When will the MC take down all the people that pissed him off from the frost mansion and the pavilion he's in now?
    I heard it was chapter 117- 120 that he takes care of the DU family

http://forum.wuxiaworld.com/discussion/3400/spirit-realm-new-novel-translated-by-alyschu/

Also I take it that you started this novel a few days ago same as me?  I'm so unlucky because I thought this this novel had 180 chapters out on novelupdates but it was just me seeing things, I learn too late that it had 113 chapters out at this time and the worst part is it is cliffhanger. 
  • Nah, I started it once it got translated, it's just that after all the sh*t that happened after the beast attack and the death of the family, I just wanna know when all the pricks are finally going to feel regret for pissing him off...
  • DMR said:
    Nah, I started it once it got translated, it's just that after all the sh*t that happened after the beast attack and the death of the family, I just wanna know when all the pricks are finally going to feel regret for pissing him off...

Your wish was granted. LOL
  • When will he come back to the city and deal with Nebula Pavilion and the Ice guys after Li Mu takes him out of the city in chapter 123?

Or does he never come back and move on to higher opponents?
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • It should be noted that a certain spoilt girl and a few other idiots were spared.... so it's still not done...
  • DMR said:
    It should be noted that a certain spoilt girl and a few other idiots were spared.... so it's still not done...

and the mental damage has been done. That humiliation with almost no way to retaliate against.
  • Not enough punishment...
  • how the hell the armament people is so dumb? they know about the guy but do nothing and even protect him.... its a miracle they're alive yet, another one would be the dark tower killing people left and right i'm surprise the other power did not gather yet to exterminate then, the bad guys in this novel have too much power just to harass MC.... i'm still waiting MC do something after reading the sinopses till now i'm waiting for him to wake up and trash everyone all these rules etc...
  • Ah, that can't be helped.

Cause in this world, for the most part, they don't give a damn about morals. As long as you are strong enough or have a high enough rank, they don't give a f***.

And the higher ups are sure they can at least make him loyal to them (because it will benefit him).

And he knows how to not go too far, and dances around with what he can get away with...
  • And now we have it fuck this shit i'm fucking angry now she is there for what 5 years? and they just throw all away to someone else who come there and the best part of it they know he does not have the loyalty for the sect like her its fucking funny how dumb these people are no one there can fucking think that maybe something happened, now i really wonder how the hell this sect isn't stolen yet.
  • You know, the sect elders only saw her attacking him... that's it...

They saw nothing else, and they know she's a spoilt brat.

You are only looking at things from the perspective of the reader. Remember, we know more about what is going on and even the people that did believe her thought she was too rash and stupid this time.
  • No, unlike you i think the sect master must be even more smart and grasp things faster, if she attacked him why she did it? he know the other one killed people there so if she attacked why she did it? even if she did it, and with the explanation of the people there, isn't him a little too hurt? 

i think they are just too blind and dumb they want things to go right so much that they lose sight of what really is happening.

anyway i think what is wrong is their personality and they're too shortsight, even if the guy is a genius and worth the try to make him sect master they should not have made him top like that.

its the opposite problem with the ling family patriarch when he know qin lie was strong he was afraid of problem that may never come to then because they're too weak, while ling family was thinking too much in the future in things that may never happen, these guys can just see the now and not the future where their sect does not exist anymore because they put someone who does not want good things for the sect just viewing the said talent but even in it they're wrong after all she did understand 3 pillar while that guy just one. 
  • Nah, both times, they weren't in the wrong.

Here is the thing, the girl didn't seem like she WANTED to kill him in that move. She seemed shocked herself, so it just looked like a temper tantrum that accidently pushed him down a mountain.

And frankly, she just assumed that he tried to kill her. She had no proof or actual evidence. It was just jumping to conclusions (though it was the right conclusion)

And in the long run, they don't over all care about morals that much. It's a world where if you are stronger, you can get away with anything.

And they want to protect him. As such, if he has a high enough position, then the rest of the sect won't in general touch him. And all this incident did was make her seem less credible in her argument against him. It just looked like she was acting spoiled.

And it has nothing to do with being smart. We actually know everything that is going on. It's basically told to us. We have much more information than the characters.

And the thing is, the boy SHOULDN'T attack her. Because if he's caught, he'd lose too much, and the guy isn't stupid. The sect master knows that.

And actually, the Ling Patriarch was actually more afraid of his daughter actually getting a serious relationship with Qin Li, because he's sure that the boy has a powerful background so his daughter falling for him may just lead to misery.

It wasn't like he wanted to push the kid away or not take care of him; he just knew that his daughter actually getting into a real relationship with him was a bad idea.
  • See, all you said was proven wrong in this chapter they know it but chosen him instead its like i know someone is a thief and murderer but i believe because i feed him and given him a place to live he will change, maybe he could change, this i believe, people can change, but even after helping him he keep doing the same things and even tried to kill your daughter, this is wrong in so many ways, if it is placed on then, a choice to become bronze rank now, or silver rank in 100 years they would choose the bronze rank they're so dumb.
  • No, everything I said wasn't proven wrong.

But I do agree that they are being stupid. The stuff in the previous chapters could be defended, but this chapter... well, that went to the world of stupid.

But it didn't disagree with my earlier points.

Just abandoning her so easily was stupid