Spoilers Thread

edited October 2016 in Spirit Realm
I want to get spoiled on everything even on the ending too, idc just spoiled me like you will spoil a girl,
i want to know everything 

Comments

• need ero chapter list
  • I just hope he hooks up with Ling yushi soon after saving her of course
  • He never actually hooks up with Yushi. In truth he only ever hooks up with that Song chick who helps run Burning Sun Island for him. Other then that he Occasionally stops by to hooks up with one of his Soul Slaves (Some girl from Youyue Clan or whatever it's called) who eagerly await his jizz because it boosts her cultivation lol. Other than that he is with Tang Siqi (Refiner chick) as well and they never do more than hold hands. He agree to father a child with the daughter of one of the more powerful Abyss Lords but, nothing ever happens other then them referencing the agreement.

Overall I found the final volumes of the story killed it for me because his behavior suddenly begins making no sense. He is supposedly aiming to get revenge against the Han Family Girl who help kill his 1st soul. Eventually he kills all her family but, in the end lets her live because the girls mom begs him to spare her and she will train her to serve him like a slave but, the girl is basically mentally destroyed once all the power she accumulated was destroyed. In the end he doesn't end up doing anything and he simply forgot to ever do anything to her.

What really drove me nuts is that in the end the 2 people who were essentially responsible for all the deaths an carnage that the MC and his friends had to go through were simply let off lightly.

First was his Grandfather from the God clan who always planned to steal away his perfect blood so that he could breakthrough the next cultivation boundary. Not only that but, his GF also has his mother imprisoned away somewhere yet the MC never bothers to care to ask where his mother is. He eventually kills his GF but, it was not to revenge for trying to use his blood and life to breakthrough, it was not revenge for all the thousands and thousands of lives that were lost due to his manipulating things in the background nor was it revenge for his mother. In the end he killed him because he didn't want to allow anyone other then himself reach the highest cultivation level. If not for that he would just conveniently forgot all about how many were killed due to his POS. Afterwords you would expect a reunion with his mother but, he basically forgets her existence.

Then there is the other main villain (Spirit Clan Ancestor) who often worked with the MC's God Clan Grandfather to manipulate everyone lives for their own needs. This guy is responsible for so many deaths and even kills a member of the Ling family and one of his close friends right in front of him to force him to help him and yet, at the very end he is friendly with the guy and promises to help find a place where he and the others who wish to breakthrough can do so without causing their realm to collapse due to the strain of people breaking through.

• Wow what a weird noble and msn he sucks I would been warming tan siqi bed anytime of the day and that yushi girl too
  • @WiggsChu

oh man, the plot u described just broke my heart.

up to current chapters i've been enjoying the tale.

• Yea both siqi and yushi are cool I still prefer yushi a bit seems the story will change drastically in a while 
  • what are all the cultivations level?
  • edited November 2016
    wgra5 said:
    Yea both siqi and yushi are cool I still prefer yushi a bit seems the story will change drastically in a while 

I wish they would have actually have included his wedding to the 3 girls. But it never happens in the story. Author basically ignores the romance at the end and sloppily ends the book without ever having the MC fully get his revenge on the Han girl or those who caused the death of millions(including his friends). Plus he leaves his mother to remained imprisoned never even bothering to wonder where she is.

Some hero....
  • Up to the latest translated chapter, the story and MC has been so awesome, I really wish that what u wrote is incorrect or at least inaccurate.

Dread so much the story going awry.
  • When will MC reach manifestation realm?
  • What ends up happening between the Armament Sect and the other Black Iron/Copper forces?
  • edited November 2016
    its a turn down, armament sect did everything he could to survive and not become a vassal, but then another copper force from another continent come and they just become a vassal like that but the other copper rank never come to help then before, later all the leaders die YX and the 3 Grand something, the one who was going to leave when he made a earth artifact and all blood spear have made a 'new' sect and what is left is basically the inner disciples, everyone who has talent choose to leave the sect so that third power get the armament sect as vassal and thats it.

funny thing even after everything happened no one said 'i should have trusted him'. 
  • Should have trusted whom when he said what

• After this there is 3 times when people think he is cornered and everytime they said he is going to die if he dont agree he need to step down he need to do it bla bla bla, after he take the five people who attack armament sect hostage, that girl who have a space ring he meet at li mu house, visit him to have him surrender really the guy was winning and they come for him so he could surrender later they do it again, later is her uncle, later armament sect said it too if he do not surrender his life in his own good they'll do it for him, no one have ever listened for what the fuck he want they just want to kill him.
  • Burningman said:
    After this there is 3 times when people think he is cornered and everytime they said he is going to die if he dont agree he need to step down he need to do it bla bla bla, after he take the five people who attack armament sect hostage, that girl who have a space ring he meet at li mu house, visit him to have him surrender really the guy was winning and they come for him so he could surrender later they do it again, later is her uncle, later armament sect said it too if he do not surrender his life in his own good they'll do it for him, no one have ever listened for what the fuck he want they just want to kill him.
    Sorry, I don't really follow the chronology of what you're saying; could you clarify for me

1. What happens to Lang Xie and Feng Rong
    2. What causes Qin Lie to advance rank (and subsequently unlock the 12th pillar that Xu Lie is in)
    3. How is the whole dispute resolved? (From what I can infer, a 3rd copper rank power comes and shelters Armament Sect?)
    4. Does Qin Lie manage to wreck everyone?

Thanks
  • edited November 2016
    1- Lang xie and feng rong made the new sect with the blood spear and the guy who want to make earth artifact, nothing happen to then they're safe even when everything goes downhill.

2-if you mean the third level well, he does not advance lol, he tries to control it while at the foundation and could at some extent, but when he tries to control more than 3 i think he could not suppress it anymore and the portal to netherworld open up, after it he goes to meditate again in the ice and advance, then he goes to the netherworld, oh one thing he already can summon xu lie but the other rank that he needs is to control the 12 pilars to free his body his soul is already out, i think it is in 195~ that he freed him.

3-not really, the two copper rank get scared and stop harassing armament sect because of the portal to netherworld, then because of priority they choose to deal with the netherworld first before anything else, the third copper rank show up later because they think Qin lie is dead, the sect master because of Qin Lie is alive and kicking, some guy come with some sort of emblem that they have know is the same symbol of the guy who have protected armament sect(i don't know yet but it is a lie i believe, later that guy is reveled to have stolen the pillars so he probably have not come from a copper rank influence since these pillar come from a silver rank influence so yeah armament sect is pretty dumb overall)

this guy who came have fancy in girls i dont get right the meaning mtl is pretty rough on it but i think they have sex and kill then later dont know so Tang Siqi run away in secluded meditation and the Lin girl have poisoned herself so she became ugly they just want the armament sect to made weapons for then like the two other copper ranks but because the sect master and the 3 grand master i think have grudges with the two copper alliance and blood spear have forsaken then in their mind they choose to become their vassal and that guy is the new future sect master, then Qin lie come back, alive, the guy is an ass try to blame him like everyone else he did this and that, they fight, he kill the guy, the protector of the guy show up but Qin lie is mid third level so he summon a lightning serpent from the ice cave that he become friend(i think they're friend already a little fog) and trapped the guy, killing the sect master before leaving, then run away, later there is a fight there yet again and Qin lie kill the other 3 grand master since they're the problem they're biased and they hate the two other copper force too much to even know what is happening to the sect and because of it he kill then leaving Tang Siqi without problem since he is thinking in leaving her to become sect master of armament sect and these guys are the cancer of sect, later they know Ling yushi is from the evil clan because of technique that Qin Lie pass her and because blood spear was giving shelter to then everyone is blaming then so they run away, with a guy from evil clan that come because of the said technique then blood spear and ling clan run, some people from armament sect seeing how Qin Lie is giving a speech about how they should act and how they don't care about the sect and just themselves and that they have never repaid what he did but wanted his life, these good people choose to leave leaving armament sect with nothing, just some inner disciple since every good one choose to leave, this end the armament sect arc.

4-its pretty good he could not do it with his own power but because of what they did he has forced to free the huge animal clan before the time he wanted the one his friend lightning serpent is leader, so he said he is going to free then but dont want these 3 copper influence in this continent this way he kill alot of people who have tried to kill him, but some leave alive because of reasons, well this is pretty funny and i was really hipped reading it,

"„Qin, Qin Lie! Do you know that you are doing?"

„Consequence? Ha, at this time did you and I discuss the consequence?

Hears rely on in me. Comes and Horned Devil Race exchanges Profound Yin Nine Leaf Lotus, seizes the chance to destroy the idea of Evil Profound Channel, is you wants to come out?” Qin Lie is laughing, is pointing at Song Zhi, said: „Plots against me in this treacherous plan. Must compel the entire Horned Devil Race clansman to move toward death, can you consider the consequence? I was not willing to provoke the right and wrong, wholeheartedly wants to deliver Horned Devil Race to leave through Space Transmission, critical moment, is you braves suddenly, gives dead of suffocation the road that I must leave, you may consider the consequence!”

• Even though I agree with a lot of the issues people brought up, but some of it can be explained through the way the author was trying to show the MC flaw. Which was his mercy and forbearance. This always conflicted with his ruthlessnes constantly and you could tell the MC forbearance constantly screwed him over and yet he constantly fell back into the habit of forgiving and forgetting despite how often he tried to come off as some kind of hardliner. It felt like the author was try to make into too much and too many things at times. The shit that happened with Tian Qi at the end especially pissed me off.I know to some extent it was like due to not wanting to piss off the alliance he had formed, but come the fuck on after all that Tian Qi did he was spared. Still despite this I am glad the author stuck with the MC personality and chose not to have it change randomly, but that damn wishwashy personality got in the way too often.(You can tell I am really conflicted about this XD)
  • edited November 2016
    i'm still at 430 i have lost the hype, all that arc in him going to the competition pissing me off, come on the guy is friend of one of the strongest people there and people still push him like there is no consequence and he dont do a thing....

my main problem reading it is how evil people have its way, you see if it was another people because of his friendship with li mu he would be like a prince and look down on everyone etc, but because the one is MC noone care about it and even think about killing him not even thinking about what li mu would do, these type of double standard is killing me i like how sometime enemy can become friends, friends enemies, but i really hate these double standard, overall the novel is good you just need to read in chunks or you gonna find a lot of mistakes, i think later i will try to read again i need motivation.  
  • You know I nvr got that point either he was friends with Li Mu and evil ppl nvr thought of consequences of killing him
  • im just wondering, will Li Mu come back? And MC does what happens between tang siqi and MC? They just spilt ways or she finds another man? 
  • so the Grandfather he keep searching is the last boss?
  • so the Grandfather he keep searching is the last boss?
    Yeah his mother's father is the last boss
  • g33kl0rd said:
    so the Grandfather he keep searching is the last boss?
    Yeah his mother's father is the last boss
    Just to clarify are we talking about Quin Shan? the granps who was living with him at the lie family?
  • No, the last Boss was his Grandfather on his mothers side. He eventually kills his GF when he is trying to breakthrough to a new boundary. Afterwords he just completely forgets his mothers existence and she is left imprisoned who knows where.

After killing his Grandfather (evil) he then goes on to (like an idiot)tell the Spirit Ancestor who was his Evil GF's partner in all his schemes resulting in numerous people being killed to achieve their goals that he will help find a way for him and others to be able to breakthrough without affecting their plane. It's like he just decides to forget the fact that this guy killed two of his best friends right in front of his face and caused many of his friends family and their companions to be killed as well but, suddenly he is all buddy buddy with the guy? WTF was he writer smoking when he ended this book????

So in the end his conveniently forgets the hatred he has for the Spirit Ancestor, forgets all about his mother and forgets to ever actually torture and/or humiliate the woman who killed his first soul. it's like the author decides to completely ignore everything that happened over the course of the novel and just lazily ends it.
  • edited February 6
    The endings that bad? Kind of makes me want to stop reading it.
  • when does the MC awaken his bloodline?
  • I'm at chapter 15 seems interesting so far is it worth reading?

does he get together with yushi?
  • I'm at chapter 15 seems interesting so far is it worth reading?

does he get together with yushi?
    İn the novels of this author, there is no marriage or something. There is only love interest, or above of that, max fiance... So if you're talk about love between characters, we can say yes. That's all.