The Charm of Soul Pets

Comments

• Sighs this novel sure went downhill fast. I hope it gets better soon. Not sure why he keeps doing these annoying Family arcs that treat the MC like shit. Also, everytime the MC get a boost the author finds some way to fuck over him every time. I'm around chapter 250 atm. Keep in mind his mother and father are some of the strongest in the story. Especially his mother but nope don't want to depend on her status wants to go traveling with weaker people most of the time now. 

@Yen  Well I'm not sure yet but the MC did kill like 5 of his pets then he ran away. I'm sure this author will do something to fuck over the MC again since now his soul is burning since he absorbed the White Nightmare Devil thing. 
  • Idk man, you're only at 250 you shouldnt be judging it yet. It gradually got better for me the later the chapters the story went into. You have to realize that our MC is a rather nice guy from an open perspective. He wouldnt find trouble with you unless you attack or find trouble with him and he's rather polite, albeit cold.
  • I mean I like most arc except that long Chu/Yang arc. I hate the fact the author loves punishing the MC so far. He keeps whining about money but might as well use his powerful mother background to get it. He always wants to keep a low profile but the author like let me create conflict for the sake of it. I really hope that egg hatches soon and I know when it does hatches everybody will know and chase him as usual. 
  • @Yen ;

The guy that put that White Nightmare in the MC doesn't die until chapter 686. Too many cockroaches in this novel so far. 
  • the bad thing about this novel is the ending. Its absolute shit.
  • LMAO I don't see you say bad things so much so it must be absolute shit. I'm not surprise is writing got good after at 500 but he started dragging shit out until to the extreme. Also hate the fact the MC is always handicapped in some way 1st soul space and his soul burning from the half devil. Also, how the author make the MC hide his status yet do bold things at every chance. He's not cautious and calculating he was in the 1st 100 chapters. He's like his cousin Chu Feng. LMAO
  • What is the deal with MC's mom
  • She's extremely strong he has bad memories of her but she not bad like she think she is. She is one of them type that suppose to be a nun her whole life and raised to be cold and not show emotions. 
  • Im about around 1100 chapters in so far. The author does some likable female characters I give you that and give them some depth. The wife of the MC is one of my favorites so far in this genre. She is not useless even if she doesn't fight a lot. She is probably would be called a Spirit Doctor or Alchemist. I say Spirit Doctor because she can heal people with her pets and knows very specific things and can make medicine. I believe all her Soul Pets are auxiliary so far she is a good ass buffer. With her Pets combined with the MC he can literally do 2 or more times damage. So think of your healer from MMO games that buff and heal allies. 
  • Read on and you'll know that this author fucking went crazy.
  • Man I hope you tell me so I can know if i'm still wasting my time or not. 
  • In my opinion, the ending absolutely wasted my time. You might as well skip to the last chapter and decide yourself.
  • Wow so he literally went insane because of the time loop crying all the time. 
  • He couldnt even get out.
  • Yeah i see that its stupid. LOL I wish I been read the last chapter. Oh well I got a lot of catching up to do on translated chapters now. 

Since you read the whole thing why the hell was he sealed too strong for that world or something? Also, did he have another woman I know he got a wife but there was a candidate that Mu girl with the phoenix. He probably didn't even have kids. 
  • He got trapped because the sun was going to fall onto the place he is living, therefore he stayed to try and protect the people he loves but was trapped since it is too strong for him. He has his wife, the white nightmare princess as his lovers. He accidentally had sex with his first pet because her good and evil queen needs to breed when reaching lvl 10 and placed poison into him. Neither of them wanted to have sex but she was pregnant with his baby. The Phoenix girl wasnt part of his harem although she loved him.
  • LOL I'm not surprise about his first pet. I might go back to read that part but I'm not sure. Did she even care he got trapped or happy as hell. Still a fucking shitty ending I rather him die then go insane crying like that. I wonder when the Whitename girl up. I didn't think she would fall for him. Either way damn his fox loves him a little to much to make him suffer like that. I dont think Mo Xie even knows. 
  • What is shitty about the ending? I don't read mtl so idk, could you explain?
    my grammar sucks ;(
  • Rule71 said:
    What is shitty about the ending? I don't read mtl so idk, could you explain?
    Well in the MTL the MC ends up trapped in the sun forever and meets a voice who tells him his fate and about Moye. In the end Moye evolves into the Fox of Reincarnation and has reset time over 100 times to just be with him because even though she knows that time is reset and has heard it many times before him naming her was the most happiest moment of her life so she keeps resetting time to be with him and adventure with him. All the while he is in the sun watching her reset time over and over again he eventually rolls and into a ball like a child and start crying because he pretty much went insane from grief.

Now that is the ending that was given in the by the author but some really legit crazy drama happened regarded this chapter and someone blackmailing the author forcing the author to make this the last chapter but somehow the author released the true last chapter to spite the blackmailer and in the True ending the voice is revealed to be him or rather another incarnation of him from a previous timeline and that he learns that the 1st Chu figure out a way to escape the sun was to let each of incarnation of him absorb the soul of the previous him that was already stuck in the sun to strengthen him and this was stated to have happen many times already. So the current Chu absorb the previous Chu and breaks free from the sun and end up at the pool where he eventually meets his daughter and then to rescue Moye from the time loop it implied he ripped open time and space to break her out of the loop (an idea he got from his daughter who was given a treasure by her mother which involve sending her back in time for safety). At this point he pretty much becomes the strongest being in the universe.
  • And honestly, the ending wasnt satisfying at all. He doesnt meet his first wife and the princess again (it wasnt even hinted or mentioned).
  • i'm glad i never read this novel

ending like that is really suck

i will never ever read this novel

• Does he ever get his first soul back? If so when?
  • beru31 said:
    Does he ever get his first soul back? If so when?
    Hmmm yeah he gets her back. I just can't remember when. I do know its before the 1000 chapter mark thats where I dropped the novel. lol
  • bonifide said:
    beru31 said:
    Hmmm yeah he gets her back. I just can't remember when. I do know its before the 1000 chapter mark thats where I dropped the novel. lol
    Im proud of you, i somehow managed to stay till the end and I regret it so much.
  • bonifide said:
    beru31 said:
  • edited April 2017
    what does mo xie evolve into after 9 tail inflamation fox?
  • Netherworld Fox: Purple Crowned Emperor
  • what happened between chu mu's father and soul union?
    so far from what i have read soul union has been depicted as bad guys, what is their deal?
  • when does he meet his dad again?
  • What chapter will he recover his lost soul and the two soul space?