The Charm of Soul Pets

http://chongmeitranslations.weebly.com/the-charm-of-soul-pets.html

http://m.qidian.com/book/showbook.aspx?bookid=2124975

So far I like the novel and it's like a darker Pokemon in a sense. I'm just hoping if some people read ahead they can spoil us. 

Comments

• I've read till chapter 400, he originally seemed to have a crush on the princess but later met a girl who he fell in love with. He originally didnt have any interest in her until they kinda bonded. He will soon leave this island and arrive at a place called killer island where only one person may leave and receives the title,  "king of the island". The person who places the white banshee inside of him was also a "king of the island" of his generation. MC is capable of fusing with his white demon and once went full on rampage when the girl he likes is in danger.
  • damn @patcan3609 slow down so I can catch up to you. lol. Thanks for the spoilers though. 

Does he get a 3rd pet if so what is it
    Does the fox evolve into something more?
  • Hahaha @patcan3609 went from 0 to 100 real quick.
  • He has like 7 pets by chapter 400. Dont ask me for the details since I've mostly forgotten their characteristics. He has like 12-15 by the end of the novel. The Fox does evolve into a moon nine tails 9(?)
  • I should had figured that it would turn into a 9 tail fox. I do wonder if it becomes like Bebe and can have a human form lol. I do kind of hope that bug that always help him be one of his pets. 
  • The bug in reality is not a bug, just a baby form of a dragon. Some type of bug dragon? I kinda forgot.
  • Chu mu becomes the king of the world.

• Chu mu becomes the king of the world.

• edited December 2016
    I have read the entire novel and guess what it is a tear graber in the last few parts.You may think that his fox is op but in the last chapter it is revealed that moye is the fox of reincarnation and has been going back in time to be with him when the MC gets locked inside the sun.moye has reset the world ten times and in each reset the former mc's soul allows the current reset mc to devour their soul so that they can have the power to break the seal.which he ultimately achieve when the ninth soul allows the current t mc to devour his soul. But the mc was able to achieve this after 7 years of imprisonment in the sun and by that time yusu ( his first pet ) who was pregnent with his child gives birth to the child who in turn has reached the age of 6. And he looses moye temporarily due to moye not able to eject from the loop. But later it is estimated that he recovers moye by tearing time and space.
    Further he becomes the king of the  crescent world and becomes the first human
     to step in to the realm of undead.

This story moved a little fast in the last part and concluded the story by keeping many parts unclear. Like beaver loer promise ,the conditions of many character

• How come Yusu bears his child when he has another wife?
  • Yusu his first pet? the fox? I'm confused :v I'm just going to assume you mean his first girlfriend or something
  • MC never had a first gf...Yusu is his first pet that "abandoned" him and caused him to lose 1 and a half of his spirit beast spot therefore placing MC in a very dangerous position in the beginning of the story.
  • So, uh... Huh... Does MC... Does that pet at least have a human form?
    Actually, I think this is mead.
  • MC never had a first gf...Yusu is his first pet that "abandoned" him and caused him to lose 1 and a half of his spirit beast spot therefore placing MC in a very dangerous position in the beginning of the story.
    am I gonna have to reread the first few chapters? because I don't remember this happening 
    So this is a harem?  

• You dont see it in the earlier chapters because the story explains about his first pet later on. Im not really sure about the circumstances regarding Yusu and MC and the child. I do know that he only marries one woman.
  • around when does he meet this girl :P
  • The wife? Around mid 200's to 300's
  • The wife? Around mid 200's to 300's
    Can you explain her background?
  • Dont remember, I read to chapter 400 or so a year ago.
  • princess just showed up in TL, at least I think its this one.
  • Not the princess, the wife isnt the princess, that I am sure.
  • Not the princess, the wife isnt the princess, that I am sure.
    yeah I know, I just mean that the princess herself showed up XD or at least I think she did
  • The first time they meet is on a ship or a boat.
  • he was just sent to the island with a 1/3000 survival rate, he met someone that the dude who planted the white nightmare inside him called Princess.
  • The dude that planted the White Nightmare is in the Princess' empire but not under her power. Its somewhat complex but there are multiple powers inside the royal family.
  • So before the story begins, the MC had another pet which abandoned him and then he had the White Nightmare introduced into his body?
  • anyone have an alternative raw website?
  • What ever happened to the guy who implanted the white nightmare.
    I mean after Moye became a nine tails and MC was being chased