Tales of the Reincarnated Lord Spoilers

Comments

• edited June 2017
    thanks... damn did they really think they can beat lorist? is there any other ntr here besides his first gf?

His ex-gf basically ditch him for "better" guy. Even though she's basically a kid at that point. MC was being harsh on her for her to grow up, while that guy is using her like a tool to take over the business. The guy treated her like a princess for sake of taking over her business, and she saw MC as nuisance for ordering her around to do stuff. It's pretty much pathetic because her income totally comes from MC's idea and management.

Anyway, they reunite as MC caught that guy as captive. At that point, it's been like 20 years, and his anger is already forgotten. They were ransom, I guess, but in the end MC doesn't do anything because he doesn't care about the past. What's funny about it is the girl is jealous of princess and write letter to MC to blame MC for being cold to her and so forth. She even say that if she could roll back time, then she will definitely choose to be with him at any cost.

Well, she basically see how great MC is right now + the army and wealth he has, so she just get jealous. In the past, she had a choice to choose him, but she didn't, now she's "jealous" of a man of another woman while she herself is a woman of another man. This really shows how childish her thinking is even 20 years after.

• lorwa said:
    thanks... damn did they really think they can beat lorist? is there any other ntr here besides his first gf?

His ex-gf basically ditch him for "better" guy. Even though she's basically a kid at that point. MC was being harsh on her for her to grow up, while that guy is using her like a tool to take over the business. The guy treated her like a princess for sake of taking over her business, and she saw MC as nuisance for ordering her around to do stuff. It's pretty much pathetic because her income totally comes from MC's idea and management.

Anyway, they reunite as MC caught that guy as captive. At that point, it's been like 20 years, and his anger is already forgotten. They were ransom, I guess, but in the end MC doesn't do anything because he doesn't care about the past. What's funny about it is the girl is jealous of princess and write letter to MC to blame MC for being cold to her and so forth. She even say that if she could roll back time, then she will definitely choose to be with him at any cost.

Well, she basically see how great MC is right now + the army and wealth he has, so she just get jealous. In the past, she had a choice to choose him, but she didn't, now she's "jealous" of a man of another woman while she herself is a woman of another man. This really shows how childish her thinking is even 20 years after.

thanks
  • at which chapter did he breakthrough to silver ranked battle force?
    chapter 88

apparently glowing you sword it is showing that you truly broke through the silver stage

Flipping the manual open, he saw the first two chapters that detailed the basic hexagonal blood circulation map that he was familiar with. After that was the chapter for the Silver ranked stage of the technique. Reading the main points and memorizing the differences between nodes of the Iron rank circulation path and that of the Silver rank, Lorist circulated his Battle Force and moved it according to the Silver ranked path…

He then drew his sword and a blade glow emanated from it after he injected the sword with his Battle Force. Giving a bitter laugh, he thought,I’ve finally broke through the Silver rank. However, my blade glow won’t be able to hold for long as my Battle Force still dissipates into my meridians and dantian region. Without the Battle Force circulating in my bloodstream, I won’t be able to sustain the blade glow for long. Oh well, I guess I’ll still pass myself off as an Iron rank to catch people off guard with my Dark Stage power.
  • His he a king or an emperor or just an nobel at the latest raws? 

How far has the current translation got(his status, power, wealth)?
  • edited June 2017
    His he a king or an emperor or just an nobel at the latest raws? 

Grand Duke, his military force power is like 16(year 1500)  century where gun is not very developed one time use his force did invent revolver but not very successful, wealth is hard to say after the civil war going on. but now the war is with BA? old Business Alliance
  • redleaf97 said:

Grand Duke, his military force power is like 16(year 1500)  century where gun is not very developed one time use his force did invent revolver but not very successful, wealth is hard to say after the civil war going on. but now the war is with BA? old Business Alliance
    Does he have any thoughts about becoming a king or emperor?
  • No. There are very strict rules for how nobles act and get promoted. Any straying from this path such as rebellion does not end well. He's already complaining about expanding too much. He just wants to be at peace and develop his lands first.
  • redleaf97 said:

no as the guy on the top says, but fun fact not sure its already translated but im stacking it theres this dude pirate wrote a book sold like 7million... title from pirate to Grand Duke or Arch Duke im not sure too vague to remember the book contain his journey following lorist. i think the chapter also mention lorist founded a new empire?? thats why the pirate dude got promoted to grand duke as lorist promised him.
  • redleaf97 said:
    redleaf97 said:

no as the guy on the top says, but fun fact not sure its already translated but im stacking it theres this dude pirate wrote a book sold like 7million... title from pirate to Grand Duke or Arch Duke im not sure too vague to remember the book contain his journey following lorist. i think the chapter also mention lorist founded a new empire?? thats why the pirate dude got promoted to grand duke as lorist promised him.
    Oh, man. I forgot about that guy. Funny stuff. Yeah, the lead up to that "empire" might be because of the incoming coronation of the 2nd Highness, there are conspiracies brewing about for his fall. Still to be revealed new stuff. Can't wait for those.
  • edited July 2017
    By the way, the second highness is really cunning. He tried to instigate Lorist family feud.

Even though he basically remains as Lorist ally in mutual benefit scenario, many time he tried to suppress (or Lorist thinks he tried to suppress) Lorist family. In one instance, he did it by stirring up internal feud within Lorist family where the son of the maid tried to take over his daddy while his daddy was healing up.

Anyway, that son of his is really a villain. Raped like 20+ maid, murders his loyal subjects just because of small mistakes, tried to rape his step-sister by making the academy hand her in using his authority as Lorist family, and a lot of stuff. When Lorist is back, he just announce all his crimes and put him and the guys who follow him to public execution. The guy was peeing his pant off and beg his father as if he has done only small mistakes lol.

• Yep, they are two-faced pretty much to each other. Of course, 2nd Highness lowered his stance a bit when Lorist finally became a Juggernaut.
  • Lorist becomes a Juggernaut? I thought he couldn't even reach Gold level?
  • edited July 2017
    lorwa said:
    By the way, the second highness is really cunning. He tried to instigate Lorist family feud.

Even though he basically remains as Lorist ally in mutual benefit scenario, many time he tried to suppress (or Lorist thinks he tried to suppress) Lorist family. In one instance, he did it by stirring up internal feud within Lorist family where the son of the maid tried to take over his daddy while his daddy was healing up.

Anyway, that son of his is really a villain. Raped like 20+ maid, murders his loyal subjects just because of small mistakes, tried to rape his step-sister by making the academy hand her in using his authority as Lorist family, and a lot of stuff. When Lorist is back, he just announce all his crimes and put him and the guys who follow him to public execution. The guy was peeing his pant off and beg his father as if he has done only small mistakes lol.

That guy died right (the son)?
  • wew savages
  • Lorist becomes a Juggernaut? I thought he couldn't even reach Gold level?
    An enemy Juggernaut who fought him "confirmed" Lorist was one of them because of his ability to create a control field. Lorist, in his inner thoughts, was actually doubtful about his new status as Juggernaut because of the reason you just stated but he accepted it over time anyway.
  • How long does this whole barbarian arc last? and anything interesting that will happen?
  • By the way, what happened to his cousin galcia norton?
  • 3rd/4th a barons daughter and her aunt. he meets them at an orgy in the capital of the 3rd princes kingdom.

He meets them while there having a an actual sex orgy?
  • Ragnarock said:
    3rd/4th a barons daughter and her aunt. he meets them at an orgy in the capital of the 3rd princes kingdom.

already happened in the translated version.. the princess of that kingdom setup an orgy party
  • edited August 2017
    Ragnarock said:
    3rd/4th a barons daughter and her aunt. he meets them at an orgy in the capital of the 3rd princes kingdom.

already happened in the translated version.. the princess of that kingdom setup an orgy party
    Can you explain all what happens at that part plz and why did the princess set up something like that and what did the the barons daughter and her Aunt do there ?
  • edited August 2017
    Ragnarock said:
    Ragnarock said:

Can you explain all what happens at that part plz and why did the princess set up something like that and what did the the barons daughter and her Aunt do there ?
    princess is a horny lewd bitch who likes to let people see her getting fuck.

her father died and is in decline(cant remember) and only she and her little brother are left so she and her aunt started to join the princess orgy party to find a man that can help her and her brother
  • Ok good so the aunt and barons daughter aren't sluts and we're doing kind of like a covert operation I just don't want sluts in his harem
  • Can anyone tell me what happened to the MC cousin and what happened to the merchant Guild that is going after his Island
  • Okey so just picked this up and about 60 chapters in.

Simple question does the MC ever become less of a pushover I mean he get's taken advantage of every 2-3 chapters for at least the first 30-40 chapters.

Like his friend "Oh I just made you have x3 as much work as before. Then I make you do even more work so I can work less. Right after I refuse to pay for the books you sell at 50% discount of market value and just pay you 10% of market value run for it and then make you pay for my partying a few days later" and so on.
  • tobajas said:
    Okey so just picked this up and about 60 chapters in.

Simple question does the MC ever become less of a pushover I mean he get's taken advantage of every 2-3 chapters for at least the first 30-40 chapters.

Like his friend "Oh I just made you have x3 as much work as before. Then I make you do even more work so I can work less. Right after I refuse to pay for the books you sell at 50% discount of market value and just pay you 10% of market value run for it and then make you pay for my partying a few days later" and so on.
    he still like that
  • lorwa said:
    After reading spoilers to latest chapter. It seems this novel really depicts the medieval drama. Character do changes after they grow for time

I still can't believe that Irina would turn into ambitious woman that tries to usurp Lorist to her first born son. She later turns into a fat woman after stress eating. Also, she spoiled the son into arrogant noble that almost rape his own step-sister. Later, they both rebel against Lorist to usurp him, and failed. Lorist just publicly execute both of them.

I just can't believe that the innocent maid could turn into an ambitious woman that tries to get her son as heir and overreach her concubine status.

Just a small correction here. It is never explicitly said that Irina herself tries to usurp Lorist. She does, however, encourage and spoil the son, It is instead a retainer of Lorist who props up the son together with some other people. It is throughout the story explained quite clearly to me that it's the people around Irina who see's themselves as the true members or the Norton Family and everyone else is an outsider, even though they are simply just hold up in the Maple Wood bastide and pretty much does nothing else except sit at home and grow fat of Lorists exploits.

Lorist also never executes Irina, only his son. Instead, Irina grows half crazy about her son being killed and coupled with how fat she is she eventually has a heart attack during one of her hissy fits.

Also on a note about the Second Highness during this whole civil strife. It is mentioned by Lorist himself that he doesn't believe that the Second Highness wanted to sow discord on this occasion instead he believes that the Second Highness really thinks that Lorist wants to prop up his oldest son, who is an illegitimate son according to tradition. Seeing as Lorist has always favored the illegitimate children saying that they have every right to inherit and with the addition of his legal wife and her giving birth to a son. This could evolve into a fight about succession, but with the support of the Second Highness, it would be easier and smoother to give the succession rights to an illegitimate son. Though in this case, it is not the will of Lorist but the will of the rebels, thus it's a misunderstanding by the Second Highness, but even if it wasn't the Second Highness has no right to insert his will into the succession rights in an Aristocats family, especially while Lorist is still alive so no succession is needed and the simple fact that Lorist is a sword saint.
  • tobajas said:
    lorwa said:
    After reading spoilers to latest chapter. It seems this novel really depicts the medieval drama. Character do changes after they grow for time

I still can't believe that Irina would turn into ambitious woman that tries to usurp Lorist to her first born son. She later turns into a fat woman after stress eating. Also, she spoiled the son into arrogant noble that almost rape his own step-sister. Later, they both rebel against Lorist to usurp him, and failed. Lorist just publicly execute both of them.

I just can't believe that the innocent maid could turn into an ambitious woman that tries to get her son as heir and overreach her concubine status.

Just a small correction here. It is never explicitly said that Irina herself tries to usurp Lorist. She does, however, encourage and spoil the son, It is instead a retainer of Lorist who props up the son together with some other people. It is throughout the story explained quite clearly to me that it's the people around Irina who see's themselves as the true members or the Norton Family and everyone else is an outsider, even though they are simply just hold up in the Maple Wood bastide and pretty much does nothing else except sit at home and grow fat of Lorists exploits.

Lorist also never executes Irina, only his son. Instead, Irina grows half crazy about her son being killed and coupled with how fat she is she eventually has a heart attack during one of her hissy fits.

Also on a note about the Second Highness during this whole civil strife. It is mentioned by Lorist himself that he doesn't believe that the Second Highness wanted to sow discord on this occasion instead he believes that the Second Highness really thinks that Lorist wants to prop up his oldest son, who is an illegitimate son according to tradition. Seeing as Lorist has always favored the illegitimate children saying that they have every right to inherit and with the addition of his legal wife and her giving birth to a son. This could evolve into a fight about succession, but with the support of the Second Highness, it would be easier and smoother to give the succession rights to an illegitimate son. Though in this case, it is not the will of Lorist but the will of the rebels, thus it's a misunderstanding by the Second Highness, but even if it wasn't the Second Highness has no right to insert his will into the succession rights in an Aristocats family, especially while Lorist is still alive so no succession is needed and the simple fact that Lorist is a sword saint.
    Irina the maid's son tries to coup? Wew, I liked her ;( Also, how did she become fat?
  • tobajas said:
    lorwa said:

Irina the maid's son tries to coup? Wew, I liked her ;( Also, how did she become fat?
    she gets depressed when Lorist got married to that princess-ish
  • So just finished the story, and if anyone is interested. The story has sadly been put on indefinite hiatus following that the author had a heart attack followed by the fact that while he was in the hospital his publisher/site of publishing got hit by the 18+ rated banning meaning that he had to remove all the sexual content from his work to continue making more chapters, because the author refused to do this by saying it would remove the matureness of his work. If anyone got any new information about this work please post it <span>:disappointed:</span>