Tales of the Reincarnated Lord Spoilers

Comments

• edited June 2017
    HAHAHAHAHA just chapter 205 funny as hell
    Spoiler:

lorist little brother(his thing) got toyed by several woman, by toyed i mean the girls was curious as fuck on his little brother keep touching it.
  • what the hell is stone tank? is it catapult ? but it mention it has spring 
  • Lorist is like saiyan every time after fight his battle power increase significantly
  • i bet saint can run on top of water
  • edited June 2017
  • I wish this novel wasn't sexual.
  • Suran said:
    I wish this novel wasn't sexual.
    just skip the part why you so attentive on the sexual part?
  • grandmaster architect naming sense hahahahahaha
  • lel duke fisanble is the most shameless duke in this story while second prince is the most thick faced person
  • Does he have any children? Apart from the servant who is tge love interest/wife? I read a tag saying it was a harem is that true? At current raw what is his cultivation at? Both the one from his previous life and the battle force?
    Where i am he has 5 children 3 boys and 2 girls. It's a harem.

1st: Lorist maid Elena or what she is called.
    2nd: the scholar girl telesti or something
    3rd/4th a barons daughter and her aunt. he meets them at an orgy in the capital of the 3rd princes kingdom.
    5th/6th: to woman he got when he conquered the madras principality. That happend pretty much where i am. They didn't get mentioned much but he did take them back to the north so i think their part of his harem.

He will marry a princess of a dukedom but were I'm there aren't married yet.

His battle force can't advance anymore. But his power is equivalent to a half step juggernaut. I am not sure if a juggernaut is the 4th level of a Blademaster or a Sword Saint.
    So he meets the baron's daughter and her aunt at an orgy? wth... why would you want two wives from women that were at an orgy..
  • edited June 2017
    Rewrite said:
    Does he have any children? Apart from the servant who is tge love interest/wife? I read a tag saying it was a harem is that true? At current raw what is his cultivation at? Both the one from his previous life and the battle force?

3rd/4th a barons daughter and her aunt. he meets them at an orgy in the capital of the 3rd princes kingdom.
    5th/6th: to woman he got when he conquered the madras principality. That happend pretty much where i am. They didn't get mentioned much but he did take them back to the north so i think their part of his harem.

His battle force can't advance anymore. But his power is equivalent to a half step juggernaut. I am not sure if a juggernaut is the 4th level of a Blademaster or a Sword Saint.
    So he meets the baron's daughter and her aunt at an orgy? wth... why would you want two wives from women that were at an orgy..
    he actually meet just one of them on the brothel, paradise of pleasure made by princess kerry. why he want the girl is that the girl is loyal to him like she feel for him at the first sight and didnt continue to go to the brothel. if i remember correctly when he gone to the girl's domain the girl's sister and their aunt( not princess kerry another one) also feel in love with lorist they all have 4-some

edit: lol i dint know what orgy is(until now that is), basically yeah its an orgy where nobles and knights participate 
  • any clue if princess sylvia will end up with lorist?
  • any clue if princess sylvia will end up with lorist?
    they got married, and have snu snu time funny thing is princess sylvia cant keep up with lorist because he is too lustful. so she asked for back up from the concubines hahahaha
  • redleaf97 said:
    any clue if princess sylvia will end up with lorist?
    they got married, and have snu snu time funny thing is princess sylvia cant keep up with lorist because he is too lustful. so she asked for back up from the concubines hahahaha
    oh nice,, do you know which chap it happens?
  • Tales of Reincarnated Lord is proposed in lnmtl. If you have some permission to upvote, please upvote it :smile: 
    https://lnmtl.com/novelProposition
  • redleaf97 said:
    Rewrite said:
    Does he have any children? Apart from the servant who is tge love interest/wife? I read a tag saying it was a harem is that true? At current raw what is his cultivation at? Both the one from his previous life and the battle force?

he actually meet just one of them on the brothel, paradise of pleasure made by princess kerry. why he want the girl is that the girl is loyal to him like she feel for him at the first sight and didnt continue to go to the brothel. if i remember correctly when he gone to the girl's domain the girl's sister and their aunt( not princess kerry another one) also feel in love with lorist they all have 4-some

edit: lol i dint know what orgy is(until now that is), basically yeah its an orgy where nobles and knights participate 
    So MC got married to a whore. Wow. You know how many times she probably got banged, like 1000. Jesus, what is wrong with the author.
  • at which chapter did he breakthrough to silver ranked battle force?
  • After reading spoilers to latest chapter. It seems this novel really depicts the medieval drama. Character do changes after they grow for time

I still can't believe that Irina would turn into ambitious woman that tries to usurp Lorist to her first born son. She later turns into a fat woman after stress eating. Also, she spoiled the son into arrogant noble that almost rape his own step-sister. Later, they both rebel against Lorist to usurp him, and failed. Lorist just publicly execute both of them.

I just can't believe that the innocent maid could turn into an ambitious woman that tries to get her son as heir and overreach her concubine status.

• edited June 2017
    lorwa said:
    After reading spoilers to latest chapter. It seems this novel really depicts the medieval drama. Character do changes after they grow for time

I still can't believe that Irina would turn into ambitious woman that tries to usurp Lorist to her first born son. She later turns into a fat woman after stress eating. Also, she spoiled the son into arrogant noble that almost rape his own step-sister. Later, they both rebel against Lorist to usurp him, and failed. Lorist just publicly execute both of them.

I just can't believe that the innocent maid could turn into an ambitious woman that tries to get her son as heir and overreach her concubine status.

wtf that's just fuck up
  • edited June 2017
    lorwa said:
    After reading spoilers to latest chapter. It seems this novel really depicts the medieval drama. Character do changes after they grow for time

That's right. That's why this is one of my top read. You can see actual infighting and his issues with harems. He even mentions that those cultivator MCs that have more than what he has (he has 6 now, I think that are alive, currently) in novels that he had read in his past life, will eventually get cuckolded. that the right term?
  • Cuckolded or ntr would work. There is a difference between the two, but I think readers get a gist towards what you mean.
  • anyway can anyone list how many kids he have and who their mother is?
  • Oh dang, there's actually a chapter dedicated to that. Can't remember the chapter, though.
  • Austin said:
    redleaf97 said:
    Rewrite said:

So MC got married to a whore. Wow. You know how many times she probably got banged, like 1000. Jesus, what is wrong with the author.
    perhaps its against your moral.... or moral degrading, me too i too thought it was like that but it is in medieval era where technologies is it low..... so yeah i just kinda accepted it.
  • edited June 2017
    This i cope from someone here there you go @RenArcadia 
    Also at the end of chapter 544 there's a list of his children (copy paste from MTL below):
    Spoiler:

List of children with Lorist

Mother, the original maid according to irina (death)

The eldest son, Norton. Leskert, (who died) was ordered to be executed by Lorist for rebellion and tyranny.

Two sons, Norton. Wilwald, the mother died after the death of Lorist's cousin, gold female knight Cristian adoption.

Mother, Nicole. Telesti, the president of Nicole College, Lorist's lover.

Big daughter, Nicole.

Two daughters, Nicole, Fuleixia.

Mother, Dina Arrior, Dina Family Knight, Acting Home Lord, Lorist Lover.

Big son, Dina Terry Ecker

Little daughter, Dina.

Mother, Sili Vera Princess, Norton family mother, Lorist's wife.

Big son, Norton, Andre Bell.

Little son, Norton, Jedbbins, (Memorial Artillery battalion Bishop Paul Bins deputy commander)

Mother, Dili Anna, Arriot and Fenner Gary Young aunt, Lorist's concubine.

Big son, Norton Schroiber.

Little daughter, Norton Villian

Mother, Dina Fenner Gary, Arriot's sister, Lorist's concubine.

Daughter, Norton di Loria.

Mother, Maria, a eldest daughter of a small aristocrat, was occupied by Lorist as a concubine.

Son, Norton. Makino Pitt (to commemorate the cavalry regiment heroic death of the deputy commander Pete)

Mother, Daisy, Maria's girlfriend, a small aristocratic second woman, also be Lorist forced to become a concubine.

Son, Norton. Luo Lunnuoosi (to commemorate the two old students who follow Lorist's sacrifice morning school)
  • lorwa said:

she became like that after lorist married to Princess silvy/slyvia? she even send an old dude working on mapplewood bastide to remind him his promise to make her son the successor due to ploy of the old generation people it enrich her and her son. the old dude as representative they said they i didnt even acknowlege  the princess as the main wife and says linna father's was a knight before he die( apparent being a knight is a noble) as a noble daughter of course she is suppose to be the first wife..
  • edited June 2017
    It was the old dude who made it worse even more so that Lorist is too busy (can't be bothered, more like it and being at the frontlines of the war) to communicate with Lina. A dumbass fundamentalist/traditionalist, that old man was. The first to have a child does not, in any way, connote First Wife status (that's what I get from this story anyway), it needs a confirmation from the majority of the nobles and your lord, I'm referring to the 2nd Highness. The minority this time was the old guards (where the rebels come from) of the norton family.

Looking at the categories of Lorist's harem: Wife, Concubine, Lover, Maid
  • thanks... damn did they really think they can beat lorist? is there any other ntr here besides his first gf?
  • There's no ntr on lorist, how did you get there?

The actual ntr here which is somewhat memorable happens to the 2nd Highness. kinda recent too
  • nah just asking about it to be safe