Tales of the Reincarnated Lord Spoilers

Comments

• edited January 2017
    Right now I'm around chapter 350. So I could answer questions. And a guy on novelsupdate answers questions as well.
    Link 
  • edited January 2017
    Right now I'm around chapter 350. So I could answer questions. And a guy on novelsupdate answers questions as well.
    Link 
  • Spoilers plzzzzzzz
  • Come on guys, anybody knows about this novel? We really need some spoilers in here
  • piaotian.net/bookinfo/8/8220.html

Here are the raws for this novel. All thanks to the guys at novel updates, now we just need someone who understands chinese.
  • edited January 2017
    Right now I'm around chapter 350(mtl). So I could answer questions. And a guy on novelsupdate answers questions as well (as do i)

• How he developing his teritory? Sorry my English is poor
  • When and how does he deal with duke loggins and the rebelious town in his domain?
  • When and how does he deal with duke loggins and the rebelious town in his domain?

Duke Loggins sends an army of 4000 people through a secret path into the north. The army of him slaughters the town lorist has nothing to do with it. Lorist than hires 4 mercenary groups to help him beat that army. They can capture the food supply from the army so that they have to surrender. After that lorist has to save the convoy. When he comes back with the convoy Loggins army with the rest of the north lords try to siege the the norton territory but because of the wall that's not possible. Lorist Convoy than loots a the territory of the other lords as well as duke loggins. Which is pretty much the end of loggins.

How he developing his teritory? Sorry my English is poor
    He uses the refugees that come from the convoy as well as from the northern lords to develop seven town with villages for food supply. In the story they do a bunch of stuff. Open workshops, mines, building forts, develop the black marsh swamp. build a harbour with town, a academy, a bunch of other cities, a bank , road building etc. the last mentioned number of living people in his territory where 1.6 million people. time since he did go to the north is over 10 years.
  • Does he have any children? Apart from the servant who is tge love interest/wife? I read a tag saying it was a harem is that true? At current raw what is his cultivation at? Both the one from his previous life and the battle force?
  • Does he have any children? Apart from the servant who is tge love interest/wife? I read a tag saying it was a harem is that true? At current raw what is his cultivation at? Both the one from his previous life and the battle force?
    Where i am he has 5 children 3 boys and 2 girls. It's a harem.

1st: Lorist maid Elena or what she is called.
    2nd: the scholar girl telesti or something
    3rd/4th a barons daughter and her aunt. he meets them at an orgy in the capital of the 3rd princes kingdom.
    5th/6th: to woman he got when he conquered the madras principality. That happend pretty much where i am. They didn't get mentioned much but he did take them back to the north so i think their part of his harem.

He will marry a princess of a dukedom but were I'm there aren't married yet.

His battle force can't advance anymore. But his power is equivalent to a half step juggernaut. I am not sure if a juggernaut is the 4th level of a Blademaster or a Sword Saint.
  • edited January 2017
    So this novel doesn't have an overpowered mc, but a cunning and planning one? interesting, also can you tell me the lvl of cultivation in the novel? also are there mages in the world but just hidden or like the novel said they got extinguished?
  • So this novel doesn't have an overpowered mc, but a cunning and planning one? interesting, also can you tell me the lvl of cultivation in the novel? also are there mages in the world but just hidden or like the novel said they got extinguished?
    The Mc is pretty strong. It seems like only sword saints are stronger than he is and as far as i understood their are only like 4 of them in the south of the continent. But he cant kill an army because he as all the other blademaster would expend to much energy for that. 

battle force bronze 3lv > iron 3lv > silver 3lv > gold 3lv > blademaster 3 or 4 lvl > Sword Saint 

The mages till now are only mentioned in stories.
  • Thanks for the spoilers. Why can't his battleforce improve? Is it because he doesn't have the correct manual to study and improve it or another reason? Do we here about the ex who broke up with him? Like she hears what he has become and regrets it or was she killed off in an "accident" like the MC thought she would be?
  • edited January 2017
    Thanks for the spoilers. Why can't his battleforce improve? Is it because he doesn't have the correct manual to study and improve it or another reason? Do we here about the ex who broke up with him? Like she hears what he has become and regrets it or was she killed off in an "accident" like the MC thought she would be?

Lorist has over 100 Battle Force manuals up to the gold level, 2 of which he could use. But it was mentioned in chapter 88 that his battle force gets absorbed by his dantian and meridians so he can't use it.

We hear about his ex. Her husband the marquis broke through to become a blademaster and now controls most of the land in the kingdom he belongs to. They call him the shadow king because he has more influence than the king. His wife died and he married lorist ex, they have like 5 childen and rumors say that they love each other and have a happy live. The marquis right now is commander of the kingdoms army who fight against the buisness alliance. thats why we get the information. The ex probably dosen't know much about lorist success because their kingdom is in the south so information about the north is sparse. Lorist gets a bit depressive when he hears about their live.
  • oh wow so netorare? btw he fights against that guy or what?
  • oh wow so netorare? btw he fights against that guy or what?

I wouldn't really call that netorare. Nah he doesn't fight against the marquis. Lorist is in the north and has more important things to do. I mean the south is pretty far away from his territory and he doesn't really has a reason to fight the kingdom.
  • I was under the impression thar in these sort of novels the MC usually becomes king or emperor and dominates so maybe in the future we will see them fight? I would like to see the MC kill him the the ex regret everything as it is only because of lorist that she is alive and had all these opportunities that he gave her. Is lorist still ranked as baron or has he been granted other titles? What was the eventual out come of the kenmayes?
  • Lorst becomes count and after that duke of the north. We know that Lorist will become king because of some History texts in the novel.
  • can i skip 1-30 chapters?
  • Thanks for the spoilers. Why can't his battleforce improve? Is it because he doesn't have the correct manual to study and improve it or another reason? Do we here about the ex who broke up with him? Like she hears what he has become and regrets it or was she killed off in an "accident" like the MC thought she would be?

Lorist has over 100 Battle Force manuals up to the gold level, 2 of which he could use. But it was mentioned in chapter 88 that his battle force gets absorbed by his dantian and meridians so he can't use it.

We hear about his ex. Her husband the marquis broke through to become a blademaster and now controls most of the land in the kingdom he belongs to. They call him the shadow king because he has more influence than the king. His wife died and he married lorist ex, they have like 5 childen and rumors say that they love each other and have a happy live. The marquis right now is commander of the kingdoms army who fight against the buisness alliance. thats why we get the information. The ex probably dosen't know much about lorist success because their kingdom is in the south so information about the north is sparse. Lorist gets a bit depressive when he hears about their live.
    what do you mean the battle force manual up to gold level 2? you mean the battle manual the he used cant advanced anymore? as in the manual not complete or what? 
  • You did read wrong. There is a coma after gold level. Lorist can't train in any battle force manuals anymore because he trains in the aquametal technique. But he owns 2 battle force manuals that he could train in if he wouldn't have trained in the aquametal technique. 
  • Is there any MAP please.
  • How he beat iblis kingdom?
  • How he beat iblia kingdom?
  • ifhope said:
    Is there any MAP please.
    I remember some dude said author did mention about the map numerous times but never actually publish it, but he already done the rough sketch i think?
  • redleaf97 said:
    ifhope said:
    Is there any MAP please.
    I remember some dude said author did mention about the map numerous times but never actually publish it, but he already done the rough sketch i think?
    Thanks for info, if you have rough sketch link, please share, thanks
  • ifhope said:
    redleaf97 said:
    ifhope said:
    Is there any MAP please.
    Thanks for info, if you have rough sketch link, please share, thanks
    not at all sorry
  • SchLosSraTTe who the hell is Duke Melein? and who is he allied with?
  • edited June 2017
    did he married princess sylvia? the niece of second price's wife