Timeline

Comments

• edited August 2017
    Introduction (Register to open this kind of spoiler):
    Hi guys. I was having trouble when thinking of the date of some events, so a few days ago when I started to read ATG again I decided to make a timeline showing the order and date of the events on the story so that I could know when exactly any events occurred. I would make it just for myself, but someone might like it too so I will be posting it here.

I'll just list the day I think it is, the chapter corresponding and the major events occurred on this date. The counting will begin on the start of Yun Che's third life, and I will update this as I'm advancing on the rereading. I'll use Azure Cloud Continent's calendar for the time being.

At the chapter 261, Ling'er said to Yun Che that they were in the Azure Cloud's 1999 Profound Year. I'll take the time she said that as January 1, 1999.

Chapter 261 – Azure Cloud Dream

Yun Che regained his senses, and hurriedly held onto her small leg carefully, gently taking off her socks. “It’s nothing. I was just thinking of some matters earlier, did I hurt you… Right, Ling’er, can you tell me, which country are we in?”

Grandwake Mountain was located in Supwake, a country that was situated furthest east in Azure Cloud Continent. Yun Che very clearly knew of this point, he simply wanted to use this girl’s answer to make a clearer confirmation that he had indeed returned to the Azure Cloud Continent.

“Of course, it’s the Country of Supwake!” Ling’er answered clearly.

“Then… What profound year is it this year?”

“Azure Cloud’s 1999 Profound Year!” Ling’er blurted out, answering with complete confidence.

Yun Che’s movements instantly paused…

Azure Cloud’s 1999 Profound Year?

When he leapt off Cloud’s End Cliff, it was clearly the Azure Cloud’s 2014 Profound Year, and now, time had past a year and a half since then, the time here should have been Azure Cloud’s 2015 Profound Year!

If time had really turned back by twenty seven years, then this year should have been the Azure Cloud’s 1987 Profound Year!

Why was it Azure Cloud’s 1999 Profound Year?

On the day of Azure Cloud’s 1999 Profound Year, he was still in the Azure Cloud Continent, and had just reached twelve years old. Su Ling’er was two years younger than him, and had just reached ten years old. Back then, they had yet to meet, and he always followed his master to different places, learned more and more complex medical techniques while testing out all of the herbs on earth. At the same time, he had only just found out the existence of the Sky Poison Pearl…

Every time I'm unsure about the passage of time  I'll place a ¹, ² or ³ and write the info I have about this in the Side Notes. If on the future I read something that say what time it was, I'll fix it with more accurate dates.

I hope you guys enjoy it.

Side Notes:

– 1st Year's 1st month's 12th day (155-158):

• It's said that it's been a year since Yun Che left the Xiao Clan.
    – 1st Year's 7th month's and 17th day (204-211):

• It's said that it's been 18 months since Qingyue saw Yun Che last time.

– 2nd Year's 12th month's 6th day (293-297):

• Yun Che says that there's only one month left until the time of the promise he did to Xiao Lingxi and Xiao Lie of returning to them after 3 years.  

• It's said that Yun Che's Xiao Yun's birthday was in the last month. 

• Xia Qingyue was born 9 days after Yun Che Xiao Yun.
    – 2nd Year's 12th month's 14th day (301-310):

• Yun Che says that his child must be already 7 months old.
    – 3rd Year's 3rd month's 14th day (364-375):

• It's said that the Primordial Profound Ark appeared half a month ago.

– 4th Year's 6th month's 13th day (475):

• It's said that Yun Che’s received his Evil God's profound veins 3 and half years before entering the Primordial Profound Ark.

– 5th Year's 3rd month's 10th day (475):

• It's said that Jasmine is 18 years old currently.

– 5th Year's 9th month's 14th day (492-500):

• It's said that Yun Che and Yun Xiao are twenty one and 10 months old.

– 5th Year's 12th month's 14th day (535-601):

• Jasmine says it's been 6 years since she and Yun Che met each other.

– 6th Year's 7th month's 17th day (690-702):

• Yun Che says that it's been 6 years and 7 months since his marriage with Xia Qingyue.

– 6th Year's 10th month's 2nd day (739-740):

• It's said that the Devil Sword Assembly will be held in 100 days.
    – 6th Year's 10th month's 16th day (741-754):

• It's said that it's been 6 years and 10 months since he met Jasmine for the first time.
    – 7th Year's 1st month's 8th day (764-766):

• Little Demon Empress' arrival date necessary

• It's said that the Space Splitting Ring will recharge in around 10 days.
    – 7th Year's 6th month's 2nd day (854-):

• It's said that Su Ling'er is already 16 years old.
    – 7th Year's 6th month's 15th day (869):

• "More than 10 days passed"

• A small mess that I had done before the DSA was solved and I've placed the info about the date in which the LDE's soul started to burn due to the Golden Crow's blood in the Main info about time. The other topics of the Main info about time were updated as well, corresponding to the time of the last chapter released (841).

The timeline is currently around the chapter 815, but probably tomorrow I'll update it till the chapter 841 as well.
  • Evil Jesus is Bae.

Thanks For The Timeline Bro  :)
    "The Only Journey Is The One Within"
  • Timeline updated up to the chapter 841.

There's a bug (or at least a limit of characters for each post - what is a little sad), so I needed to do a few changes:

The volume 8 and the ones to come will stay at the first comment of the second page of the thread instead of the main post. There's a link to redirect to there in the main post.

Can someone tell me who should I contact in the case finding a bug? This bug is forcing me to split the volumes into two portions and that's something I'm not too comfortable about doing, so It'd be nice if it were fixed XD

Yun Che said:
    Evil Jesus is Bae.

^^

(What's Bae? lol)

• Timeline updated up to the chapter 841.

There's a bug (or at least a limit of characters for each post - what is a little sad), so I needed to do a few changes:

The volume 8 and the ones to come will stay at the first comment of the second page of the thread instead of the main post. There's a link to redirect to there in the main post.

Can someone tell me who should I contact in the case finding a bug? This bug is forcing me to split the volumes into two portions and that's something I'm not too comfortable about doing, so It'd be nice if it were fixed XD

Yun Che said:
    Evil Jesus is Bae.

^^

(What's Bae? lol)

"Bae" is the same word as "Babe", just without the second "B". Lots of people are using it these days to show appreciation or love for someone e.g. Bae I love u so much. 
  • Yun Che said:
    Timeline updated up to the chapter 841.

Yun Che said:
    Evil Jesus is Bae.

^^

(What's Bae? lol)

"Bae" is the same word as "Babe", just without the second "B". Lots of people are using it these days to show appreciation or love for someone e.g. Bae I love u so much. 
    There are actually another meaning for it. Babe is one of them. BAE is also an acronym: Before Anything Else. 
    Fun Fact bae means "shit" in Danish and "bye" in Icelandic
    You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • opils said:
    Yun Che said:
    Timeline updated up to the chapter 841.

Yun Che said:
    Evil Jesus is Bae.

^^

(What's Bae? lol)

There are actually another meaning for it. Babe is one of them. BAE is also an acronym: Before Anything Else. 
    Fun Fact bae means "shit" in Danish and "bye" in Icelandic
    Thanks.
     Opils is Bae
  • Updated.

It's already been almost 6 years since Yun Che's and Ling'er's engagement and Chu Yuechan's disappearance...
  • Where was it revealed that his kid was a girl, just speculation?
  • Rewrite said:
    Where was it revealed that his kid was a girl, just speculation?

Speculation based on Yun Che's dream at chapter 791:

Chapter 791 – Hazy Dreamscape

“Yun Che, before I even realized it, we’ve already been separated for so many years… I am waiting for you in a safe haven and I’ve even borne you an adorable daughter. So why haven’t you found us yet…”

At the very edges of his vision, he seemed to catch sight of a snowy figure. Even though it was only her back, it still remained as dreamily beautiful as ever. Yun Che’s heart was so agitated that he lost all control as he desperately tried to draw closer. He yelled at the top of his lungs, “Little Fairy! Is that you… Where are you right now!? Quickly tell me where you are! Answer me please!!”

• edited June 2017
    Rewrite said:
    Where was it revealed that his kid was a girl, just speculation?

Speculation based on Yun Che's dream at chapter 791:

Chapter 791 – Hazy Dreamscape

“Yun Che, before I even realized it, we’ve already been separated for so many years… I am waiting for you in a safe haven and I’ve even borne you an adorable daughter. So why haven’t you found us yet…”

At the very edges of his vision, he seemed to catch sight of a snowy figure. Even though it was only her back, it still remained as dreamily beautiful as ever. Yun Che’s heart was so agitated that he lost all control as he desperately tried to draw closer. He yelled at the top of his lungs, “Little Fairy! Is that you… Where are you right now!? Quickly tell me where you are! Answer me please!!”

And boy oh boy thats not all:
    • Mars himself has a daughter and if his wife finds out he made a son in his novel instead of daughter then he is fucked.
    • Pretty much all the LN I have read the MC always has a daughter first.
    • Yun Che is the only alpha dog and no one can take that from him, not even his son.
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • opils said:

• Mars himself has a daughter and if his wife finds out he made a son in his novel instead of daughter then he is fucked.
    • Yun Che is the only alpha dog and no one can take that from him, not even his son.

Yun Che's son wouldn't need to be a alpha man, just being a innocent and cute child forever would be nice for me.
  • opils said:

Yun Che's son wouldn't need to be a alpha man, just being a innocent and cute child forever would be nice for me.
    You expect Yun Che's son to be innocent? I get the cute part, but innocent?
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • edited June 2017
    That's right. If not too innocent, at least something like Ling Jie.
  • That's right. If not too innocent, at least something like Ling Jie.
    There we go! Spot on.
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • If Yun Che's kid is a boy, the kid will have a tough act to follow.
    You wooed a girl, your dad did a 100.
    You beat a guy, your dad killed millions.
    Think you're smooth, think again.
    You can fight above your level. Kid don't get me started
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • If Yun Che's kid is a boy, the kid will have a tough act to follow.
    You wooed a girl, your dad did a 100.
    You beat a guy, your dad killed millions.
    Think you're smooth, think again.
    You can fight above your level. Kid don't get me started
    And if it's a girl
    No worries.
    Someone looking at you with Dangerous Eyes, Daddy Kills Them
    Beasts looking at you with Dangerous Eyes, Daddy Kills Them
    Gods looking at you with Dangerous Eyes, Daddy Kills Them,
    .SG's Members and Leaders looking at you with Dangerous Eyes, Daddy Kills Them.
  • Info regarding the time Yun Che met Hong'er for the first time was added to the Main Information about Time. I thought there was a chapter in which Hong'er's age was estimated, but after searching it, I didn't find. Does someone knows where was this information? I guess it was said she looked around 10 or 12 years old.
  • It's hard to read raw translation through google translate,
    for me the only way to get updates from raw, only from this thread,
    spoiler thread full of assumption and theory..

keep going of your work.
    really appreciate it

• have_full said:
    It's hard to read raw translation through google translate,

keep going of your work.
    really appreciate it

why not read the current release at lnmtl.com?
  • edited July 2017
    have_full said:
    keep going of your work.
    really appreciate it

^^
  • zapzer said:
    have_full said:
    It's hard to read raw translation through google translate,

keep going of your work.
    really appreciate it

why not read the current release at lnmtl.com?
    oh?
    that's new..
    I though alycuu is the fastest translator for this novel..
  • LNMTL is the Translation Machine. The english from there is bad but we can understand most of the chapter's content.
  • LNMTL is the Translation Machine. The english from there is bad but we can understand most of the chapter's content.
    True. But the first time i started lnmtl, i almost forgot how to speak regular english for the first 2 days
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • Same here. Sometimes I get confused about some of the LNMTL's expressions, thinking they're regular english.

LNMTL is the Translation Machine. The english from there is bad but we can understand most of the chapter's content.
    True. But the first time i started lnmtl, i almost forgot how to speak regular english for the first 2 days

After have brief look at LNMTL, I would prefer to wait for alycuu or this thread to be updated.
    reading LNMTL makes my brain itchy

• Thank you for this timeline.
  • Updated up to the chapter 917. (I'll still add and fix somethings)

Information about Ling'er's and Yun Che's engagement and Huan Caiyi's burning soul time were withdrawn from the Main Information About Time since Ling'er is with Yun Che now and Huan Caiyi's problem will already be solved.
    --------------

Looks like I'm not able to solve the bug of the thread anymore. The first page becomes like that when the first post reaches +45k of characters.
  • I somehow managed to fix the bug.
  • Info about the last breakthrough in the Great Way of the Buddha added in the Main Info About Time's wall.

– It's been 2 years, 4 months and 21 days since Yun Che reached the 4th Stage of the Great Way of the Buddha.