Would you recommend it?

allright gang, I am in need of another novel to kill my spare time... apparently reading 10+ novels doesn't cut it anymore... especially when some of my favorite translators take a break (for various reasons) at the same time... the worst....

I consider this novel cause it has a dungeon and game element in it... but from my bitter experience I know that Chinese cant do game novels.....I am so angry that don't wanna even start it...

what I desperately avoid is - TEEN DRAMA and FILLER REPETETIVE EXPLANATIONS.... you know, when stupid teens start to blush, stare - ughhh, disgusting... and when the "genius author" doesn't know how to fill the chapter space and start to explain the same things over and over again.. what I like to call - "shooting blanks"

I would really appreciate honest opinions... I could rely on NU reviews, but people there usually are either lovers or haters... I have been mislead few times due to me relying on those comments there...

please, honest opinions...

Comments

• 10+ novels? lol rookie.....
  • but ya the filler chapters have annoying amount of teen drama though the main story is quite good
  • 10+ novels? lol rookie....

some say "rookie", others may say "get a life".....
  • But seriously... 10+ is still rookies.. :smiley: 
  • wut's life? o.o
  • edited October 2016
    i got curious myself, so i started to count...

currently reading - 17 novels
    finished - CD, ST, Desolate Era, a step into the past, Ark
    dropped - AGT, BTTH, MGA, Doulou Dolu, Divine throne, the great ruler, USAW, martial god space, dungeon defense, ark the legend,
    Arifureta, probably many other that i already forgot....

i seriously need to get a life
  • matricha said:

dropped - AGT, BTTH, MGA, Doulou Dolu, Divine throne, the great ruler, USAW, martial god space, dungeon defense, ark the legend,

oh ya the finished count.........
  • matricha said:

It's only 17 novels and you are acting as if it's in the hundreds.
  • so there's a medal or something for reading hundreds of novels that i am unaware of????
    what's there to be so proud about it?? it's meant to kill some spare time, that's it....

i wish i could get a simple honest answer to my question....
  • matricha said:
    so there's a medal or something for reading hundreds of novels that i am unaware of????
    what's there to be so proud about it?? it's meant to kill some spare time, that's it....

i wish i could get a simple honest answer to my question....
    it's a good novel with an unusual perspective. although there is teen drama (those parts i find unbearable but could be just me) u can just skimp past them like i do cause the other parts are just random enough to be interesting. with each dungeon changing the laws like ur reading an entire different novel.
  • (personal opinion) i think this novel is a good one just to get a "fresh" feeling after all that xianxia stuff we read.. even some of the modern setting have a cultivation (yep im talking bout wife CEO and few othe titles).
    even i prefer this novel than terror infinity...