Mad snail

so its mad snail again...im kinda afraid he wont finish this novel again..then create a new one..lol

Comments

• so its mad snail again...im kinda afraid he wont finish this novel again..then create a new one..lol
    he finished this
  • Ohh, then is is great..
  • Lol you guys dont have to worry about that this one is already done just needs translating, their are 995 chapters!
  • I refuse to read any work by Mad Snail due to the "abandoning" stunts he pulls. Then continuing in a disinterested lacklustre manner, rushing to just  "finish" (better term would be "finish off") the story.

Not an author worth the time to read.

• Oh, this is from the same author of Tales of Demons and Gods. Wow, I heard that his last story ended abruptly but I never knew that he had such a bad reputation.

Actually, I think this is mead.
  • Narcox said:
    so its mad snail again...im kinda afraid he wont finish this novel again..then create a new one..lol
    he finished this
    Is the ending satisfactory or crap? Is it a complete story or "dropped in the middle of nowhere"?
    If it's a complete story with a satisfactory ending, we can consider it, otherwise, trashbin :D .
  • i wish there were faster and more translations =(
  • Narcox said:
    he finished this
    Is the ending satisfactory or crap? Is it a complete story or "dropped in the middle of nowhere"?
    If it's a complete story with a satisfactory ending, we can consider it, otherwise, trashbin :D .
    if im not wrong , the story was completed already  at 995 chapters , that was a few year ago 
  • the ending is bad.. kind of rush