Regarding Bloodline

Hi!! I Just wonder, is his Bloodline power always gonna be releated to snakes until the peak ? or is it gonna change halfway trough? I don't want too much information just this little detail makes me really curious.

The way it is know it kinda feels like we are reading the story of the rise of some kinda Voldemort, very interesting! Usually MCs tend to be "Heroes" or "Neutrals" at best, this is like the most close to an evil MC I have seen in these novels so far.

Comments

• Snakes until the end, I think stopped at 1000 but he was still snake blooded warlock at that point 
  • All hail sun eating hydra baby!
  • Muryai said:
    All hail sun eating hydra baby!
    ?

So he changes to a hydra?
    And a sun eating one? So fire element?
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • edited December 2016
    Muryai said:
    ?

His innate ability is related to devouring so as he becomes more powerful he can devour more powerful things. At level 8 his innate spell can easily devour a small world and all of its rules and bloodlines.
  • I read in the spoilers that he will become some kind of dragon is that true?

• VERY BIG SPOILERS

Rank 5 is Kemoyin Emperor Snake. Very rarely in a community of Kemoyin Snakes there would be a Rank 5 Kemoyin Emperor Snake. Rank 5 gains Bloodline control over Kemoyin Snakes and lower. It can also swallow energy to restore vitality. (Chapter 620)
    Rank 6 is "Tagaryen" Winged Snake. No idea what Tagaryen means. He gets it from stealing 99% of the rule of Gluttony from Beelzebub and stealing the Kemoyin Bloodline from Snake Dowager. (Chapter 761)
    Rank 7 is still "Targaryen" Winged Snake. He combines Nightmare which is Dreamland Best Bloodline and the final piece of the rule of Gluttony. (Chapter 1043)
    Rank 8 is Nightmare Hydra which has nine heads and nine pairs of wings. To reach Rank 8 you need multiple rules but you also need to create your own path. He decides to follow the path of Lord of Original Sin. He only had four rules at this time mastered; Gluttony, Greed, Slaughter, and Death. His path is because of the wicked mood (7 sins) it causes you to slaughter and slaughter cause death. So four of the heads are real but the other five are still illusory upon Ranking Up. (Chapter 1166-1167)
    Rank 9 is still Nightmare Hydra but all nine heads were completed at Rank 8. Rank 9 require the rules of space and time. The World Will of Magus World has Space and the World Will of God World has Time. This is why they fought in ancient times. He takes the rules from both of the World Wills and becomes Rank 9. (Chapter 1203 Final Chapter)
  • newtonian said:

VERY BIG SPOILERS

Rank 5 is Kemoyin Emperor Snake. Very rarely in a community of Kemoyin Snakes there would be a Rank 5 Kemoyin Emperor Snake. Rank 5 gains Bloodline control over Kemoyin Snakes and lower. It can also swallow energy to restore vitality. (Chapter 620)
    Rank 6 is "Tagaryen" Winged Snake. No idea what Tagaryen means. He gets it from stealing 99% of the rule of Gluttony from Beelzebub and stealing the Kemoyin Bloodline from Snake Dowager. (Chapter 761)
    Rank 7 is still "Targaryen" Winged Snake. He combines Nightmare which is Dreamland Best Bloodline and the final piece of the rule of Gluttony. (Chapter 1043)
    Rank 8 is Nightmare Hydra which has nine heads and nine pairs of wings. To reach Rank 8 you need multiple rules but you also need to create your own path. He decides to follow the path of Lord of Original Sin. He only had four rules at this time mastered; Gluttony, Greed, Slaughter, and Death. His path is because of the wicked mood (7 sins) it causes you to slaughter and slaughter cause death. So four of the heads are real but the other five are still illusory upon Ranking Up. (Chapter 1166-1167)
    Rank 9 is still Nightmare Hydra but all nine heads were completed at Rank 8. Rank 9 require the rules of space and time. The World Will of Magus World has Space and the World Will of God World has Time. This is why they fought in ancient times. He takes the rules from both of the World Wills and becomes Rank 9. (Chapter 1203 Final Chapter)
    I think he had all the seven Sins while in rank 8.
  • newtonian said:

VERY BIG SPOILERS

I think he had all the seven Sins while in rank 8.
    When he reached Rank 8 he has 9 heads and five were illusory. Those were the sins he not yet gotten.
  • Muryai said:
    ?

Eats the sun of the World of Gods when they had a war with the World of Magus.
  • edited August 2017
    gains a bloodline ability called dreamscape absorbing physique he is able to devouer nightmares and can absorb any kind of emotion that is directed towards him(better than the faith absorbing in WOG)