Non Official Sketch

13»

Comments

• edited November 2016
    opils said:
    When I'm reading novels and trying to associate characters of the novel with characters of animes, I always tried to associate them by their personality and composure, not the appearance itself. Associating a cold character to a cheerful character, for example, just because they have similarities in appearance is a little uncomfortable to me.
    Like trying to imagine Sasuke with Naruto's personality XD
    That sounds creepy as shit...
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Ichiyo said:
    oi that looks BOSS-AS. Nice find!
    You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • That's how i see them.

Yun Che

Jasmine 

Xia Qingyue

Feng Xue' er

Su Ling' er

Chu Yuechan

Xiao Lingxi

Huan Caiyi

Cang Yue

Hong' er

Extra:

Yu Luo # 829 "SHE IS NOT YUN CHE WIFE"

They are only imagens that I associate with what I think. If it helps anyone, I'd be happy.
  • Not saying I agree with all of them, but these images are really good. I could actually go with Yun Che's one as a more mature Yun Che.
    And the Yuo Luo one is .......(goes to fap).......not bad.

The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • edited May 2017
    @Weednim ;;;

While Yun Che one is cool... Jasmine and Caiyi look terrible.
    First of all, Jasmine look 12-13 years old while Caiyi looks 13-14 years old.
    They definitely don't look so goddamn horrible!
    And Yuechan is far far better looking!
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • wow
    very good
    just change picture of cang yue, qingyue,and jasmine
    ATG saved life
    you would regret if you never read ATG.... Bitchhhh >:) 
  • Yun Che was okay.
    Xue'er, Ling'er, Ling Xi were quite good, while the one for Qingyue would better fit Yuechan instead.

The rest was totally no good.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • So Yun Che has white hair now?
    You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • @Weednim ;

Yun Che good
    Jasmine eww
    Qingyue eww (hard to tell, no face shot)
    Xue'er eww (that looks pretty to you?)
    Ling'er great
    Yuechan eww
    Lingxi great
    Caiyi ehh
    Cang Yue great
    Hong'er good
  • Really Really Cool Photos Mate
    "The Only Journey Is The One Within"
  • Just for fun, I peek into Mars wechat board (with little Chinese knowledge). There are pictures that his assistant used to describe YC's girls. These pictures are from random artist in internet, but it gives the idea of what Mars have in mind I guess.

Xia Qingyue

Xiao Lingxi

Chu Yuechan

Cang Yue (as Princess)

Cang Yue (as Empress)

Huan Caiyi

Feng Xue'er

Su Ling'er

PS: I can't get another picture of Lingxi out, because it's not downloadable. That other picture is better IMO.
  • wow, Caiyi's and Xue'er's are really nice.

The other ones are "fine", but why does she/you have to pick some really ugly ones do depict my Ling'er and Lingxi?
  • wow, Caiyi's and Xue'er's are really nice.

The other ones are "fine", but why does she/you have to pick some really ugly ones do depict my Ling'er and Lingxi?
    There's 2 pictures, this one kinda shows the relationship between them with some text description of how Lingxi is YC's childhood sweetheart etc. Another one is a solo picture. I can't copy that one out of wechat somehow. Let me try screenshot
  • Oh, that's way better.
  • edited July 2017
    Weednim said:
    That's how i see them.

Why is Jasmine's so bad lol. She's supposed to be an ethereal and otherworldly beauty + I thought she was described with really long hair.
    The rest are pretty accurate with how I depicted them.
  • edited September 2017
    In chapter 827-828 an image (fanart) of jasmine was put in the preview. For some reason I can not put it here, but if anyone can get it, I'd be grateful. The translators thought it portrayed her well.
  • This is what I think Yun Che's appearance should look like, 1st one is better. This is from League of Legends, champion called Kayn for those who don't know.
    1st choice:

2nd choice:

What do you guys think? 
  • Maybe the first one could fit when Yun Che is using both the Devil Origin Orb and Rumbling Heaven together. But that's it, neither of the two images really fit the description of Yun Che.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • edited October 2017
    I think Yun Che's hair is going to turn White or silver at some point, probably due to his Evil God powers.

I don't really have a good reason for thinking this, but it's just something I feel might happen later on in the story, so please don't question me on it. :sweat: