Non Official Sketch

2

Comments

  • Ruki said:
    Yeah, a granma with 15 or 16 years old appearance ~~ so I won't call her loli~

    She's a lolibaba!
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • She is not loli baba!! She didn't have loli appearance!! She had teenager body, 16 years old like appearance... so we can't call her loli baba!
  • Ruki said:
    She is not loli baba!! She didn't have loli appearance!! She had teenager body, 16 years old like appearance... so we can't call her loli baba!
    No YC mentioned she looked like a 14-15 year old girl. Plus she has nearly flat chest so can be considered a loli!
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Ophis said:
    Yeah, the 3rd is smiling a little too much indeed, but that was more of an analogy of her little change in behavior and atmosphere around Yun Che after their marriage.

    4th is exactly what I think Cai Yi looked whenever Yun Che was "assaulting" her. The cold and murderous Cai Yi looked like an ordinary shy girl in front of Yun Che whenever he decided to rip her skirts and go baby-making. Seriously, that picture fits way too much with the scene in my head  :D

    2nd is quite fitting indeed.

    1st one is more for her stature, hair color and the unfeeling look in her eyes that I chose. If you were to change her twin-tails and put a little frown on her face I think it would match quite well.
    Well the issue is that LDE is not a child, she's a 140 year old adult.
    A 140 yo with the appearance of a 14 yo little girl... it was explicitly stated in the novel...
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • Ophis said:
    Ophis said:
    Yeah, the 3rd is smiling a little too much indeed, but that was more of an analogy of her little change in behavior and atmosphere around Yun Che after their marriage.

    4th is exactly what I think Cai Yi looked whenever Yun Che was "assaulting" her. The cold and murderous Cai Yi looked like an ordinary shy girl in front of Yun Che whenever he decided to rip her skirts and go baby-making. Seriously, that picture fits way too much with the scene in my head  :D

    2nd is quite fitting indeed.

    1st one is more for her stature, hair color and the unfeeling look in her eyes that I chose. If you were to change her twin-tails and put a little frown on her face I think it would match quite well.
    Well the issue is that LDE is not a child, she's a 140 year old adult.
    A 140 yo with the appearance of a 14 yo little girl... it was explicitly stated in the novel...
    I was agreeing with him dummy.
  • Are there any official character images for this novel?


  • This guy is really Yun Che, or just a random picture? I think I have never seen any descriptions of his appearance on the novel (just the him from Azure Cloud Continent), but I don't think he looks like this.
  • Are there any official character images for this novel?
    No, we already answer that question. Don't ask the same question please...
    If there is such thing, someone would put that on this thread long time ago...


  • This guy is really Yun Che, or just a random picture? I think I have never seen any descriptions of his appearance on the novel (just the him from Azure Cloud Continent), but I don't think he looks like this.
    Yea I don't think he has tats either.
  • Maybe it's the evil god
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • Maybe it's the evil god
    Thats one ghetto evil god.
  • hence the name evil
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • My Chu Yuechan

     
    Image result for wuxia wallpaper art


    Xia Qingyue

    httpss-media-cache-ak0pinimgcom236x8295678295679bc6774376a14b766416dece12jpg


    Huan Caiyi

    Image result for wuxia evil witch wallpaper


    As for Jasmine, I can't help but imagine her as Medusa from BTTH...



  • CE-NEX said:
    My Chu Yuechan

     
    Image result for wuxia wallpaper art


    Xia Qingyue

    httpss-media-cache-ak0pinimgcom236x8295678295679bc6774376a14b766416dece12jpg


    Huan Caiyi

    Image result for wuxia evil witch wallpaper


    As for Jasmine, I can't help but imagine her as Medusa from BTTH...



    Rip  Chu Yuechan

    Ultra rip Huan Caiyi

    Godly rip Xia Qingyue 
  • edited October 2016
    CE-NEX said:
    My Chu Yuechan

     
    Image result for wuxia wallpaper art


    Xia Qingyue

    httpss-media-cache-ak0pinimgcom236x8295678295679bc6774376a14b766416dece12jpg


    Huan Caiyi

    Image result for wuxia evil witch wallpaper


    As for Jasmine, I can't help but imagine her as Medusa from BTTH...




    Dude don't ruin my image of Chu Yuechan. She's nowhere near as beautiful as my image of her(which is blurry).

    As for Xia Qingyue, she doesn't show that much skin plus she's lacking in basically everything big time.

    As for LDE, JUST WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?!! How the hell does she look like a loli or a nearly flat chested middle schooler to u?!!

    Finally it's best to never imagine these sort of realistic chinese portraits as female characters of a novel. Everyone knows that 2D women r so much more beautiful than 3D women. They r not on the same level! So always and always use anime/manga characters as the basis of ur imagination.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Thats why my avatar will always be the image i see as Qingyue , when i got to bed ;p.

    今晚想跟我上床吗?

  • CE-NEX said:
    My Chu Yuechan

     
    Image result for wuxia wallpaper art


    Xia Qingyue

    httpss-media-cache-ak0pinimgcom236x8295678295679bc6774376a14b766416dece12jpg


    Huan Caiyi

    Image result for wuxia evil witch wallpaper


    As for Jasmine, I can't help but imagine her as Medusa from BTTH...



    You know, for XQ and CY thats pretty similar to how I imagine. 

    But as for LDE....
    That's too much demonic. 

    You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • edited November 2016
    This is Jasmine for me:


     

    Without the horns obviously.
  • edited November 2016
    How I imagine Hong'er:


    Hachikuji from Monogatari

    I think that's the most perfect character of a anime to illustrate Hong'er


    Cang Wanhe:



    King Priamo from the movie Troia 


    Jasmine:


    Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart Under Blade (or just Shinobu Oshino :p ) from Monogatari

    That's the most perfect character to illustrate Jasmine as well. There's a lot of similarities in their personalities and their relationship with the protagonists. Other cool similarity is the fact that both of them stay within the protagonist (Jasmine stays within the Sky Poison Pearl and Shinobu stays within Kozomi's shadow).


  • btw, qingyue never smile...
  • This is Jasmine for me:


     

    Without the horns obviously.
    This is pretty good imo, just needs to be a touch more arrogant and aloof. 
  • This is how I imagine Jasmine.

    and yes I do know it is from another LN but still.


    You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • edited November 2016
    opils said:

    This is how I imagine Jasmine.

    and yes I do know it is from another LN but still.


    Jasmine's a loli who looks like 12-13 years old so this one's definitely no good.

    Hmm but Medusa is hot!
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Jasmine looks like her but a bit less voluptuous.
    You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • edited November 2016
    opils said:
    Jasmine looks like her but a bit less voluptuous.
    Jasmine's nowhere near as developed as Medusa in the chest department. And much more petite. Yun Che's description of her says it all.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Akashura said:
    Jasmine's nowhere near as developed as Medusa in the chest department. And much more petite. Yun Che's description of her says it all.
    Exactly what I said "Jasmine looks like her but a bit less voluptuous."
    You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • opils said:
    Akashura said:
    Jasmine's nowhere near as developed as Medusa in the chest department. And much more petite. Yun Che's description of her says it all.
    Exactly what I said "Jasmine looks like her but a bit less voluptuous."
    More like Nana from To Love-ru, even the personality.
  • edited November 2016
    When I'm reading novels and trying to associate characters of the novel with characters of animes, I always tried to associate them by their personality and composure, not the appearance itself. Associating a cold character to a cheerful character, for example, just because they have similarities in appearance is a little uncomfortable to me.
  • When I'm reading novels and trying to associate characters of the novel with characters of animes, I always tried to associate them by their personality and composure, not the appearance itself. Associating a cold character to a cheerful character, for example, just because they have similarities in appearance is a little uncomfortable to me.
    Like trying to imagine Sasuke with Naruto's personality XD
    You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • opils said:
    Like trying to imagine Sasuke with Naruto's personality XD

    Yeah, things like that haha
Sign In or Register to comment.