Non Official Sketch

Simply put it, a non official sketch of how I interpret Jasmine (Non Colored)
http://tinypic.com/r/2mrva0k/9

Comments

• That's how I see her

With red hair, though.
  • YES LOLI, NO TOUCH!!!
  • edited September 2016
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • I sure hope not, that girl is ugly compared to the amount of beauty Yuechan , Qingyue , Xue'er and Caiyi are supposed to hold.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• True they are all supposed to topple nations with there beauty besides yuechan needs an icy background that pond doesn't suit her  :s
  • edited September 2016
    I doubt there's any beauty in real life that can topple nations  :p
    Just imagine her after she banished frozen arts. I know that Yuechan's supposed to be a heavenly beauty, but there's a certain melancholy in this picture which reminds me of her.
  • She didnt get uglier after she removed her arts.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• http://imgur.com/JYrrR0M

Eris from Mushoku Tensei is pretty close to how I imagine Jasmine.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • World toppling beauties is beyond my scope of imagination, so here's how I imagine Jasmine: (the red haired girl from this manhwa)
    http://mangapark.me/manga/magician-kim-sarae/s1/v1/c1

• edited September 2016
  • Ruki said:
    The LN design is better
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • She didnt get uglier after she removed her arts.
    I meant the lack of ice.
    It's cool. Everyone has their own vision.
  • edited September 2016
    Akashura said:
    Ruki said:
    The LN design is better
    Yeah, so imagine her wearing crimson short cheongsam with black knee shock...
  • edited September 2016

Well here's the LN version. Looks so much better than the TV one. Thinking again Kotori looks closer than even Eris to the image of Jasmine in my head.
  • Quite good indeed, the image of Kotori as Jasmine, but I think the tone of Kotori's hair fits more with Hong'er. Jasmine would be a blood-red instead.

"A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • edited September 2016
    Ophis said:
    Quite good indeed, the image of Kotori as Jasmine, but I think the tone of Kotori's hair fits more with Hong'er. Jasmine would be a blood-red instead.

Kotori's expression matches the personality of Jasmine which looks down upon everything. As for the hair just image it blood red.
  • https://i.ytimg.com/vi/9R3nxe0BFmc/maxresdefault.jpg

This is how I imagine her...though maybe with shorter hair, but this pretty much nails it.
  • She didn't looks arrogant or looking down on someone ~~
  • The first picture really captures Jasmines's personality, without the cold aspects of course. Also I speculate that she would likely look a little prettier.
  • edited September 2016
    The first picture really captures Jasmines's personality, without the cold aspects of course. Also I speculate that she would likely look a little prettier.
    That's true. Shinobu's pic really captures the loli aspect which Kotori can't as she ain't a loli but a pettanko middle schooler. However Kotori's still the most matching with Jasmine.
  • If you imagine Kotori as Jasmine... then I guess Kotori is best choice... why? Kotori had arrogant and look down on something expression... and she also a brocon like jasmine~~ 
  • edited September 2016
    Now that Jasmine has more or less been picturised, let next one be Little Demon Empress. Pics anyone?
  • Akashura said:
    Now that Jasmine has more or less been picturised, let next one be Little Demon Empress. Pics anyone?
    That's a little hard. I can just imagine her like a grown (by bit) Jasmine.
  • Character similar to LDE is hard to find. I can't remember any loli Chara having cold eyes and massive killing intent.
  • How about this one?

Not really as cold and murderous looking as Cai Yi is described, but that's the best I could find for now. Will continue looking later.

Here are three more. What do you guys think?

Cai Yi after marrying Yun Che:

• edited September 2016
    I think the 2nd is the most fitting though it lacks much coldness and killing intent.
    As for first one, it gives off the vibe of being a doll rather than coldness. Plus the twin tails give off too much of a childish feel.
    3rd one is smiling too much, LDE didn't smile that much.
    4th one doesn't give off the tyrant like aura LDE is supposed to have. She feels too much like an ordinary girl.

Overall, in my opinion the 2nd one feels closest to my image of LDE. It has nobility, beauty, nearly flat chest, middle schooler look and emotionless eyes.
  • Yeah, the 3rd is smiling a little too much indeed, but that was more of an analogy of her little change in behavior and atmosphere around Yun Che after their marriage.

4th is exactly what I think Cai Yi looked whenever Yun Che was "assaulting" her. The cold and murderous Cai Yi looked like an ordinary shy girl in front of Yun Che whenever he decided to rip her skirts and go baby-making. Seriously, that picture fits way too much with the scene in my head  :D

2nd is quite fitting indeed.

1st one is more for her stature, hair color and the unfeeling look in her eyes that I chose. If you were to change her twin-tails and put a little frown on her face I think it would match quite well.
  • edited September 2016
    Dere LDE is indeed too cute! As of yet after Yuechan she's the best heroine. And I'm sure she'll get even more dere after YC saves her and they have a child.
  • Ophis said:
    Yeah, the 3rd is smiling a little too much indeed, but that was more of an analogy of her little change in behavior and atmosphere around Yun Che after their marriage.

4th is exactly what I think Cai Yi looked whenever Yun Che was "assaulting" her. The cold and murderous Cai Yi looked like an ordinary shy girl in front of Yun Che whenever he decided to rip her skirts and go baby-making. Seriously, that picture fits way too much with the scene in my head  :D

2nd is quite fitting indeed.

1st one is more for her stature, hair color and the unfeeling look in her eyes that I chose. If you were to change her twin-tails and put a little frown on her face I think it would match quite well.
    Well the issue is that LDE is not a child, she's a 140 year old adult.
  • Yeah, a granma with 15 or 16 years old appearance ~~ so I won't call her loli~