How many chapters till the end?

How many more to end volume 11 and how many on volume 12?

Just wanna get rid of this novel, translator is just too damn slow... GOD!!! such short chapters and he has the gall to say that more chapters a week will mess up with his life... I mean... dude... come on!!!!

anw... let the spoilers come.... I dont care anymore... just gimme the highlights, that will be enough.. and thanks

Comments

• Kurtzin said:

Just wanna get rid of this novel, translator is just too damn slow... GOD!!! such short chapters and he has the gall to say that more chapters a week will mess up with his life... I mean... dude... come on!!!!

anw... let the spoilers come.... I dont care anymore... just gimme the highlights, that will be enough.. and thanks
    this translator same with radianttranslation. so all of us already expect him to be slow

dont complain dude, no one read it anyways

you can go read another novel, so many novel out there that have quick translation pace.
  • Clyne said:
    Kurtzin said:

this translator same with radianttranslation. so all of us already expect him to be slow

dont complain dude, no one read it anyways

you can go read another novel, so many novel out there that have quick translation pace.
    True... I already do that... It was just a releasing my frustration moment...

So, do you have the answer to my question?
  • Leeches like you have no right to complain. O.o
  • Duniak said:
    Leeches like you have no right to complain. O.o
    Was just venting my frustration... It's not like he cares... Why would you? Do you have the need to be such an ass-kisser? He wont give you any rewards, you know...  ;)
  • edited September 2016
    Already found out...

There are currently 35 chapters to go. Thank God!!!
  • Kurtzin said:
    Duniak said:
    Leeches like you have no right to complain. O.o
    Was just venting my frustration... It's not like he cares... Why would you? Do you have the need to be such an ass-kisser? He wont give you any rewards, you know...  ;)
    I don't even read the novel, I don't know who's translating it, I don't know what it's about. Just saw topic and thought it's for DE. It's not ass-kissing, it's basic logic that all human beings should be capable of.
  • tbh i cant complain about the speed of the translations because no matter what; 3 regular are provided each week and once i a while the tl does a proper mass release and speed wise it cant be complained about if the donations are not coming in. Still remember the mass release of volume 6 and 7 and now with volume 12... cant be better in my opinion
  • Good for you...

Now you can go back to your places, below translators balls. They will dry if you dont keep sucking them...  :*

PS: THANK GOD IT IS OVER!!! Never again I shall read his translations... If he took forever with little chapters such as COL, I dont even wanna know how many centuries he'll take to translate his next novel.

I wish you all good luck and plenty of patience and, most important, a strong jaw. :smile: