All 10 Ominous Beasts?

Can someone please list the 10 Ancient Ominous beasts. The ones I'm aware of are: 

1. Dragon
2. Phoenix
3. Kunpeng
4. Vermillion Bird
5. Heavenly Horned Ant
6.?
7.?
8.?
9.?
10.?

Comments

• 7. Space/time cricket?!
     蛄 - translates as cricket. Huh?
  • 8. Lion
    9. Tiger
    10. crow
  • I'm sorry, but I don't think those (8-9-10) are correct
  • 8. Translates as "Nine Quiet Ao" but wtf
    九幽獓... Anyone able to clarify this?
  • 9. Grass - (uber sword)
  • 1. Dragon
    2. Phoenix
    3. Kunpeng
    4. Vermillion Bird
    5. Heavenly Horned Ant
    6. Qilin
    7. Space/Time Cricket
    8. 九幽獓 - Has nine wolf heads, 
    9. Grass (sword master)
    10. Thunder Emperor 
  • 1.鲲鹏
    2.真龙
    3.不死仙凰
    4.雷帝
    5.天角蚁
    6.麒麟
    7.蛄族
    8.九幽獓
    9.一株草
    10.打神石
  • I want to post some photos for 10 Ominous by the author, but the image upload function is unusable..
  • No idea where you got that list from @joywhale but it sounds pretty convincing!
    Translating it, gives us:

1. Kunpeng
    2. True Dragon
    3. Vermillion Bird (@LakotaGrey Phoenix = Vermillion Bird btw, so in your lists you would have it twice)
    4. Thunder Emperor (My guess is this is the ultimate form of the Suani Lion)
    5. Heavenly Horned Ant
    6. Qilin
    7. Time Cricket
    8. Nine-Headed Ao (apparently something like a Hydra only with 9 wolf heads)
    9. Grass (Sword Master)
    10. Divine Striking Stone (Awwww yeah he's the best one anyways)

The only thing that makes me wonder about this list, is the fact that we have a Dragon and a Vermillion Bird, but no Black Tortoise nor White Tiger... After all, if you ever read any light novel, you would soon realize that these 4 always come together.

• Actually after thinking about it, didn't hairy ball have multiple heads when they first found him (somewhere around chapter 50 if I recall correctly)? So maybe the 9 headed beast is just hairy ball's ultimate form.
    Also, If we take the qilin as the chinese unicorn (basically when you type in "chinese unicorn" on google, the first thing that pops up is the wikipedia article to qilin), then I guess Shi Hoa's unicorn will end up becoming a qilin at some point.

So why am I blabbering all that nonsense? Because if we take all that into account,it would seem that our little guy, as of chapter 354, possesses already at least the starting points to cultivate 6 out of the 10 secret techniques:

1. Kunpeng ---- already learned
    2. True Dragon
    3. Vermillion Bird ---- about to learn simplified version in chapter 354 (stage 4 out of 10)
    4. Thunder Emperor ---- purple lightning stage
    5. Heavenly Horned Ant
    6. Qilin ---- his mount is a unicorn, might become a Qilin in the future and allow him to learn its precious technique
    7. Time Cricket
    8. Nine-Headed Ao ---- Assuming this is Hairy balls final form, by helping him recover his symbols, Shi Hao will probably understand the prescious technique
    9. Grass (Sword Master)
    10. Divine Striking Stone ---- they are BFFs, so he no doubt he will teach his secret technique to Shi Hao at some point