how does it ends

someone already asked it but i didn't find the actual answer, idc about his love story, idc about how he gets there, what happens in the end? is it like CD he become UC? will he come back to earth and lead the human race to evolution? does he go to another god dimension where everyone there is like him and the fight each other to become even stronger? how does it ends i'm really carious about it

Comments

• Almost everyone dies. No love story whatsoever. Basically "to be continued".

Really disappointing ending.
  • so he won't be the strongest existence or something like that? they will just have huge battle and "to be continued" ?
  • He defeated the strongest villain, but many questions are left unanswered or more like forgotten.. Like the creators of the "movie"-world and the supercomputer. There is a bunch of explanation, but in the end he didn't defeated them or anything. 
  • athlonkmf said:
    He defeated the strongest villain, but many questions are left unanswered or more like forgotten.. Like the creators of the "movie"-world and the supercomputer. There is a bunch of explanation, but in the end he didn't defeated them or anything. 
    oh man you are killing me, in coiling dragon, stellar transformation, and desolate era, they become Universe creators or something like that, basically gods, i want to know what happens to zheng at the end, he just defeat the main villain and stay in the movie world?
  • edited September 2016
    Major spoilers.

There are two plot lines in this novel, winning the final battle and finding the truth of the universe. You do see the end of the final battle and learn some truth but it won't get to the end of the second plot line.

Zheng wins the final battle but most of his team die, so he leaves some players from other teams alive to prevent the realm from ending. The realm ends when one team wins the final battle, and resets when most or all players die without a winner. The novel ends here. Based on the not really sequels the author wrote afterward, Zheng remains in the realm to search for a second revival method.
  • edited September 2016
    A0132 said:
    Major spoilers.

There are two plot lines in this novel, winning the final battle and finding the truth of the universe. You do see the end of the final battle and learn some truth but it won't get to the end of the second plot line.

Zheng wins the final battle but most of his team die, so he leaves some players from other teams alive to prevent the realm from ending. The realm ends when one team wins the final battle, and resets when most or all players die without a winner. The novel ends here. Based on the not really sequels the author wrote afterward, Zheng remains in the realm to search for a second revival method.
    After you finish this novel, will you take the "sequel"?

PS: I have to say that i'm really disappointed with this ending...
  • I kinda like this ending fits well with the current theme and air this novel tries to give. No one is safe and maybe everyone dies. I don't know I guess I am a sucker for tragic MCs (like Tatsumi from AGK and Ken from TG) So Zheng is my current favorite. Glad I started reading this :blush: 

• edited September 2016
    I won't translate the sequels. They both have different main characters.

There are two sequels, Future Infinity and Dawn Infinity. Future Infinity was the original sequel but the author dropped it. It has an interesting Inception like plot and the MC can see and change the future but with cost and consequences. The novel that takes place in a modern world. Dawn Infinity is Terror Infinity with a Xuan like MC. Still, it feels a little repetitive.

There are many more interesting novels with original concepts out there to translate.
  • A0132 said:
    I won't translate the sequels. They both have different main characters.

There are two sequels, Future Infinity and Dawn Infinity. Future Infinity was the original sequel but the author dropped it. It has an interesting Inception like plot and the MC can see and change the future but with cost and consequences. The novel that takes place in a modern world. Dawn Infinity is Terror Infinity with a Xuan like MC. Still, it feels a little repetitive.

There are many more interesting novels with original concepts out there to translate.
    I see...

Thanks anw for the current novel... I still think it's a great one...
  • TilTan said:
    so he won't be the strongest existence or something like that? they will just have huge battle and "to be continued" ?
    There are second parts
  • TilTan said:
    so he won't be the strongest existence or something like that? they will just have huge battle and "to be continued" ?
    既然已经有人剧透了,那我也稍微讲一点吧!-----首先我最恨剧透党!
    这书的结局没那么简单吧!也许两句话确实能够说清楚,但是整个故事剧情脑洞大开的程度不比阿莫西夫的小说差,甚至可以说更加精彩!哈哈!这书还有续集,续集里主角为了复活同伴们继续在轮回世界中战斗着。续集故事的主角不再是Zheng zha了,而是Chu xuan的复制体之一,之前作者本来想写一本现代都市为背景的故事,结果写了几章后中国读者表示无聊,就写了个更渣的续集。。。。。。。。唉!续集比起这书的水平明显差得多了!据说作者主要在忙着拍电影的事情--------------对此我表示非常怀疑!光是版权问题恐怕美国六大电影公司加起来才能解决问题吧???更别说电影里的主角们怎么解决。。。。。。。。
  • I kinda like this ending fits well with the current theme and air this novel tries to give. No one is safe and maybe everyone dies. I don't know I guess I am a sucker for tragic MCs (like Tatsumi from AGK and Ken from TG) So Zheng is my current favorite. Glad I started reading this :blush: 

Could you tell me what AGK and TG are?
  • If I'm not wrong; AGK is Akami ga Kill and TG is Tokyo Ghoul.
    Those are the only ones I can think with those character names to those titles