Grasping Evil

Comments

• lorwa said:
    Who is the "key" in the 10th level of the tower bestow by Ancestor Chaos?
    Well i was around 970 chapter it isnt told clearly who it is but its a girl from around the period when sovereign died.... her purpose it to show the path to mc the grasping one because day rejected it or something and only butterfly is able to deny that order of day she corrected mc two or three times when he was going on wrong path in storyline
  • Well, I'm up to chapter 965.

The chapters are also very long. It may have only 1k chapter on record, but if you look the word count, it's actually close to 1.8k or maybe a flat 2k on another story.

The way the author write is pretty unique and deceitful. You'd expected one thing to be the main storyline, then BAM, the author takes a detour, and then another detour, and perhaps one more. And only after that does the original plot maybe come back into the picture and everything comes to a finish. It's basically like a hallway with a lot of doors. You have to explore all the side rooms before you can get to the main goal at the end of the hallway. At least that's the case for the later arcs.

This and the length combined makes it a bit difficult to keep up with the story cause the scenery and the characters are always changing. Very reminiscent of the Sovereign of the Three Realm in terms of detail and length, though not quite as wordy and not as much fillers. Rather, there are a ton of philosophy in this story. As in paragraph after paragraph after paragraph of philosophy (RIP translator). In this story, rather than stockpiling energy, self-enlightening is much more vital to one's breakthrough. So, there will be a lot of chapters based around the protagonist's attempt to understand the universe and himself/his path. Keep note of this if you wanna jump into the raws.

As for the MC... This story also has the most... unique protagonist I've read so far. Ning Fan (name of MC) is definitely a villain. Not as bad as some anti-heroes I've read. Rather than volatile and menacing, he's more indifferent and ambitious. Indifferent as in "not my circus, not my monkeys" kinda way. He'd watch the whole worlds burn unless it directly affects him or unless there's some sort of profit to getting involved. And ambitious as in he will do whatever it takes to become powerful in the shortest time possible. And if that means killing a bunch of people or robbing people blind, or drinking menstrual blood or raping corpses, SO BE IT!

Yeah... I didn't mistype there. That happened. I'd be honest, a lot of things that Ning Fan have done have turned my stomach. I like his character, but sometimes, he takes things a bit too far... Not in the violent way, but in a weird, creepy way. The author seems to have toned down on these stuff in the later arc, but it's still hard to forget the stuff that makes me wanna gag.

And there's a major  revelation about MC's universe at around chapter 700 that both confused and frustrated the heck out of me.

However, on the other end of the stick, the story is at least written well. There are an overwhelming amount of awesome and cool moments to make up for all the weird stuff. Because in this story, MC is essentially a walking miracle, just casually stunning the ignorant and the sagely alike with his sheer brilliance.

The author doesn't use any bullshit to make keep everyone's strength stay relatively the same. This MC is the star of his generation and levels up really fast in comparison to every other characters in the story. Every. Other. Character. Say he would go evenly with one character for an arc, then come the next, he'd completely blow them away. And, typical for the genre, he is able to frog-leap above his level and fight people who are on a higher rank than him. Maybe he won't crush the main powerhouses immediately, it will involve at least five hundred chapters to reach that point, but he's basically in a rocketship to success.

I also quite like MC's hacks, primarily his bloodline. Kidan already said it, but I'm gonna explain it in detail. There are three main races so far: Humans, Demons, and Beast. Way back, something major happened that robbed these races of their most important thing that would greatly limited their potential. Human - Heart, Demon - Blood, and Beast - Spirit/Essence. Through his various adventures and because of the Yin-Yang Lock, MC would gain the bloodlines of both the Ancient Beast and the Ancient Demons, as well as discover a way to recultivate the Heart of the Ancient Humans, which is essentially just adding special holes in his heart (think 比干 from 封神演義). Not only does this allow him to have the unique traits of all three races (demon-super body, beast-op abilities, human-unshakeable tao), this also massively increases his cultivation speed. At least, that's the way I see it. MC has a lot of other hacks, like a tower full of skills or Yin-Yang Lock itself, but I think his bloodline is the best.

Oh, and remember when I said power in "shortest time possible"? MC has a personal space that's kinda like a world for himself, but this MC is on a timeline here and doesn't have the time to plant shit and wait a couple 10,000 years for it to flower. So screw agriculture, every time he finds some rare herb or fruit, it's straight into his tummy it goes. As a reader of many story where the protagonist would have a secret space, this should bother me, but it doesn't. It's kinda refreshing to see how blunt he is.

To close this post off... You guys were not kidding when you say he has a huge harem. At where I am, he literally buy (and only buy, no sell) women by the dozen to add to his harem. Though he at least has some standards now on who to take and how to take them. Then again, he has a new op treasure that would allow his harem's respective cultivation booster the speed of his own, so maybe the standards could... slip. Anyhow, there's no NTR or whatever before the 900s. Beyond it? I've been told it will never happen with this author so we may be safe.

And no, I will not name all the love interest, but the main ones are Zhi He, Xu Qiuling, and Mu Wei Liang. There are a lot of others who are close to him, but these two are probably ranked number 1, 2, and 3 at the moment. This may change because apparently being a god damn butterfly for a bizillion reincarnations can score you a ton of powerful chicks in high places.

Thanks for taking the time for writing all that xD can you tell me if there is any tragedy in the novel ?? like in the ending, i know that happens  a lot chinese novels.
  • rvtots33 said:
    in the previous life of xu quiling she help a butterfly to ascend to heaven.....is this the mc ??
    there are many previous lives for mc... he keeps repeating his samsara cycle having some super strong girl around him in each butterfly reincarnation and seem to have fallen in love with that butterfly. So yep. If there's a butterfly flying around in this novel, its our mc. :smile: 

• RIIIcardo said:
    Well, I'm up to chapter 965.

The chapters are also very long. It may have only 1k chapter on record, but if you look the word count, it's actually close to 1.8k or maybe a flat 2k on another story.

The way the author write is pretty unique and deceitful. You'd expected one thing to be the main storyline, then BAM, the author takes a detour, and then another detour, and perhaps one more. And only after that does the original plot maybe come back into the picture and everything comes to a finish. It's basically like a hallway with a lot of doors. You have to explore all the side rooms before you can get to the main goal at the end of the hallway. At least that's the case for the later arcs.

This and the length combined makes it a bit difficult to keep up with the story cause the scenery and the characters are always changing. Very reminiscent of the Sovereign of the Three Realm in terms of detail and length, though not quite as wordy and not as much fillers. Rather, there are a ton of philosophy in this story. As in paragraph after paragraph after paragraph of philosophy (RIP translator). In this story, rather than stockpiling energy, self-enlightening is much more vital to one's breakthrough. So, there will be a lot of chapters based around the protagonist's attempt to understand the universe and himself/his path. Keep note of this if you wanna jump into the raws.

As for the MC... This story also has the most... unique protagonist I've read so far. Ning Fan (name of MC) is definitely a villain. Not as bad as some anti-heroes I've read. Rather than volatile and menacing, he's more indifferent and ambitious. Indifferent as in "not my circus, not my monkeys" kinda way. He'd watch the whole worlds burn unless it directly affects him or unless there's some sort of profit to getting involved. And ambitious as in he will do whatever it takes to become powerful in the shortest time possible. And if that means killing a bunch of people or robbing people blind, or drinking menstrual blood or raping corpses, SO BE IT!

Yeah... I didn't mistype there. That happened. I'd be honest, a lot of things that Ning Fan have done have turned my stomach. I like his character, but sometimes, he takes things a bit too far... Not in the violent way, but in a weird, creepy way. The author seems to have toned down on these stuff in the later arc, but it's still hard to forget the stuff that makes me wanna gag.

And there's a major  revelation about MC's universe at around chapter 700 that both confused and frustrated the heck out of me.

However, on the other end of the stick, the story is at least written well. There are an overwhelming amount of awesome and cool moments to make up for all the weird stuff. Because in this story, MC is essentially a walking miracle, just casually stunning the ignorant and the sagely alike with his sheer brilliance.

The author doesn't use any bullshit to make keep everyone's strength stay relatively the same. This MC is the star of his generation and levels up really fast in comparison to every other characters in the story. Every. Other. Character. Say he would go evenly with one character for an arc, then come the next, he'd completely blow them away. And, typical for the genre, he is able to frog-leap above his level and fight people who are on a higher rank than him. Maybe he won't crush the main powerhouses immediately, it will involve at least five hundred chapters to reach that point, but he's basically in a rocketship to success.

I also quite like MC's hacks, primarily his bloodline. Kidan already said it, but I'm gonna explain it in detail. There are three main races so far: Humans, Demons, and Beast. Way back, something major happened that robbed these races of their most important thing that would greatly limited their potential. Human - Heart, Demon - Blood, and Beast - Spirit/Essence. Through his various adventures and because of the Yin-Yang Lock, MC would gain the bloodlines of both the Ancient Beast and the Ancient Demons, as well as discover a way to recultivate the Heart of the Ancient Humans, which is essentially just adding special holes in his heart (think 比干 from 封神演義). Not only does this allow him to have the unique traits of all three races (demon-super body, beast-op abilities, human-unshakeable tao), this also massively increases his cultivation speed. At least, that's the way I see it. MC has a lot of other hacks, like a tower full of skills or Yin-Yang Lock itself, but I think his bloodline is the best.

Oh, and remember when I said power in "shortest time possible"? MC has a personal space that's kinda like a world for himself, but this MC is on a timeline here and doesn't have the time to plant shit and wait a couple 10,000 years for it to flower. So screw agriculture, every time he finds some rare herb or fruit, it's straight into his tummy it goes. As a reader of many story where the protagonist would have a secret space, this should bother me, but it doesn't. It's kinda refreshing to see how blunt he is.

To close this post off... You guys were not kidding when you say he has a huge harem. At where I am, he literally buy (and only buy, no sell) women by the dozen to add to his harem. Though he at least has some standards now on who to take and how to take them. Then again, he has a new op treasure that would allow his harem's respective cultivation booster the speed of his own, so maybe the standards could... slip. Anyhow, there's no NTR or whatever before the 900s. Beyond it? I've been told it will never happen with this author so we may be safe.

And no, I will not name all the love interest, but the main ones are Zhi He, Xu Qiuling, and Mu Wei Liang. There are a lot of others who are close to him, but these two are probably ranked number 1, 2, and 3 at the moment. This may change because apparently being a god damn butterfly for a bizillion reincarnations can score you a ton of powerful chicks in high places.

Thanks for taking the time for writing all that xD can you tell me if there is any tragedy in the novel ?? like in the ending, i know that happens  a lot chinese novels.
    its still ongoing so you have to wait for your answer.... tbh the way the story is going and mc making strong enemies and then separating from them and getting powerups and backings in that separation and repeat... i dont think its gonna have a tragic ending :) 
  • RIIIcardo said:
    Well, I'm up to chapter 965.

its still ongoing so you have to wait for your answer.... tbh the way the story is going and mc making strong enemies and then separating from them and getting powerups and backings in that separation and repeat... i dont think its gonna have a tragic ending :) 
  • When'll MC kill Sovereign Nie(enemy of his master)? and when'll he meet his master again in sword world? also what chapter mc mother regains her state
  • When'll MC kill Sovereign Nie(enemy of his master)? and when'll he meet his master again in sword world? also what chapter mc mother regains her state
    you know its been i while since i caught up with author i'm around 1k chapters right now as for when he kills i remember it was around 500 chapter something i maybe wrong..... as for when he meets his master was around 700th chapter before he ascends to the next world... he also meets that sword girl he had as a wife in the beginning of the story at that time.....
     as for mother she's the thunder emperor though the one which give birth to mc died and the one who was supposed to protect him died too and thunder emperor can't remember anymore coz of that... before he ascends he didnt clear up this relationship between his parents so its still ambiguous having his parents not knowing they have a son its kinda complicated to explain as it is but it does make sense in story... he is still in the upper world with no contact with his parents after that so it still remains the same as it is....

• This novel is the hardest to read on lnmtl. Can anyone help explain me a lot of important points, including all those samsara stuff, 4 heaven stuffs, etc?

1) Where's Luo You now?
    2) What's the identity of Sisi main body?
    3) What's the identity of Tantai Weiyu identity?
    4) Did MC ever plan to get Yin Suqiu? Why does Yin Suqiu choose to be with Righteous sect that reject MC? 
    5) What's the identity of Yuan Yao? What about her husband? Will MC ever get her?
    6) How many past incarnation did MC have? Which girls did he met in those incarnations?
    7) Who is Zhang Jie? How does MC related to Zhang Jie? Did he met her in his past incarnation? Why did she call him Big brother?
    8) Who is Ni Fan?
    9) Who is Fu Li? How does it related to Zhang Jie?
    10) Did Nalan Zi's sister get NTR? She was eaten by some Spirit King? How can MC save her if she's already eaten...
  • edited April 2017
    Yeah, the philosophy gets so deep that even I struggle to understand them sometimes. Again, I have immense respect for the poor translator who has the courage to tackle this story.

I'll try to answer your questions, but I've read a lot of other xianxia since my post and I don't remember much of minor details anymore.

MC had a lot of reincarnations, but for some reason, he always reincarnates into a butterfly. I remember in one scene, MC looked into a mirror and saw all of his previous incarnations behind him and it's filled with nothing but butterflies. His current incarnation is his first and probably only time he will take human form. In one of his incarnations, he was a butterfly who flew so high that he somehow reached heaven, which is how he met Mu Wei Liang and found himself involved with a mysterious coup that destroy most of the old pantheon and left a lot of traitors in power. Mu Wei Liang died in the event, but her body was preserved and then sent away by loyalist. Meanwhile, her soul was broken and scattered all over the place, and they would eventually develop their own sentience and be reincarnated like a normal soul, but all in all, they are Mu Wei Liang and vice versa. Si Si's main body is one of them and I think she is a Saintess of a powerful faction or something. In order for Mu Wei Liang to fully revive, they would need to die and reform back into a single soul, but later, MC found a loophole around that.

Luo You left to gain power so that she can avenge her family. She's probably in an entirely different region than MC and they probably won't meet again until MC is strong enough to pull her butt out of the fire. As for Yuan Yao, her husband's dead so she's free game. Also, I may remember wrong, but she wasn't all that into her hubby in the first place. Typical of all arranged marriage in xianxia. And come on... With this MC, I can see only one future for Yuan Yao and all three of her daughters(or was it four?). And that goes double for Yin Suqiu. Doesn't matter what sect she joins. They both like each other anyways.

Okay, okay. Nalan Zi's sister... I don't remember that name, but I'm gonna take a stab at it since you mentioned the Spirit King. Are you talking about the two ghost girls that MC encounters in the early chapters? I remember that one of them disappeared later on, but only because she turned out to be a spirit fragment of a Thunder God and she was forced to return to the core soul after her revivial.  They meet later on and MC would figure out who she is. And also, set up a couple dozen love flags along the way. I wouldn't expect netorare from this author. Netori yes, but not netorare. Otherwise, I wouldn't even touch a story with this kind of premise.

Uh, Fu li? Is there a character named Fu li? Do you mean Fu li blood/race? Double for Ni Fan and Zhang Jie. Can you remind me who these three characters are and what they did.

And that's about all I can answer.

Also, I am still at the chapter 965 so don't expect me to be aware of any recent information. I'll dive back in once there's 200 new chapters.
    Actually, I think this is mead.
  • @alenotbeer ;

Nalan Zi is the purple cuckoo clan girl that got capture by MC, and later submit to him because she detect his bloodline. Her sister was captured by spirit king or something, and she want to save her at all cost. She did prophesize about 4 heavens chaos.

Ni Fan is mentioned over and over again. I am not sure who he is, but he seems to be connected to Ning Fan, and many people misidentified Ni Fan and Ning Fan. Zhang Jie is one of those girls, and she is some kind of saint girl in 1 of 4 heaven big sect like Sisi main body.

• edited April 2017
    I remember Nalan Zi now. Ahem... You know the Spirit King is a woman, right? She's been eaten, but she can still be saved so long as the Spirit King doesn't die before MC can do anything.

I'm not getting anything on the other two. Your description is a bit vague.

• I remember Nalan Zi now. Ahem... You know the Spirit King is a woman, right? She's been eaten, but she can still be saved so long as the Spirit King doesn't die before MC can do anything.

I'm not getting anything on the other two. Your description is a bit vague.

Eaten as in she remains inside the Spirit King body? Why does her life tied with Spirit King life?
  • I mentioned before that the Beast race was missing Spirit/Essence. As you may have noticed in the MTL, the Beast race still have a lot of powers, so I like to think of Spirit/Essence as Magic A and the stuff that they have left is Magic B, which is weaker.

Anyhow, the Spirit King was fatally injured in battle or something. Without a miracle, her injuries are incurable and she's as good as dead. So far, she extended her life by draining every bit of leftover Spirit and Essence she could find that survived the ancient period, which includes ancient pills, certain artifacts, and by consuming Nalan Zi's sister, though she probably won't die until the Spirit King kick the bucket too. So the Spirit King may have literally eaten her, but we won't find out for sure until the author resume to this plotline.

• I mentioned before that the Beast race was missing Spirit/Essence. As you may have noticed in the MTL, the Beast race still have a lot of powers, so I like to think of Spirit/Essence as Magic A and the stuff that they have left is Magic B, which is weaker.

Anyhow, the Spirit King was fatally injured in battle or something. Without a miracle, her injuries are incurable and she's as good as dead. So far, she extended her life by draining every bit of leftover Spirit and Essence she could find that survived the ancient period, which includes ancient pills, certain artifacts, and by consuming Nalan Zi's sister, though she probably won't die until the Spirit King kick the bucket too. So the Spirit King may have literally eaten her, but we won't find out for sure until the author resume to this plotline.

Btw, can you look up chapter 950? It mentioned Zhang Jie, Ni Fan, and Fu Li. I am confuse about their relationship. Does MC met Zhang Jie in his past incarnation? Who is she? Why does she call him big brother?
  • edited April 2017
    Xi Zi (西子) is one of the Gods of a barbarian race (蛮族), which was previously enslaved and was later robbed of their ability to cultivate. Their whole race decline as a result and this led to their current state as a punching bag. Her physical body has been killed a long time ago, but her spirit survived and is in charge of giving out tests to members of her race who have reached a certain level. Her primary focus is 魅术, which a path is similiar to MC's and 乱古大帝, only hers is arguably more powerful. At least offensively.

In chapter 950 (逆舍利), she spend a year seducing MC under the excuse of testing him in hopes of giving him what remains of her power, but her attempts failed and they never fully consummate, though they've done just about everything else.

Big brother (大哥哥) is often used as a term of endearment by love interest, especially the femme fatale archtypes.

Copy and paste the names of the other two characters if you still want to know about them.
  • edited April 2017
    @alenotbeer ;
    Ok, I don't know why LNMTL chapter number is mismatching with the raw one. The 950th chapters in LNMTL points to the chapter with title: 大哥哥.

It should be around ch.958 of the raw.
    I want to know about: 

掌劫仙帝

扶离族

逆樊

What are they? How are they related to MC? Why does she call him Big Brother (maybe love interest)

Also, can you explain me the identity of 红衣? Why do MC keep seeing women with the same appearance as her? Who exactly is she? Is she already MC's woman?

• edited April 2017
    扶离族 - The race that originally ruled or led the Beastial races. The Fu Li were extremely, extremely OP race. Since the Coup, their whole race have nearly been 100% wiped out, and for good measure, their blood have been cursed, but they are also the only race to still have their Essence/Spirit intact. The Fu Li race is unique in that they don't seem to have any set form, which hints that anyone can become a Fu Li so long as they have their blood. MC has a couple drops of their blood which technically makes him a Fu Li too. Now, the blood I'm talking about is very special. I think it's called Ancestral Blood, but don't quote me on that. Even in other races (dragons/phoenix), a single drop of blood is already pretty serious. A couple drops when the entire race is already extinct is a huge deal. Other than MC, there is only a couple of Fu Li left hiding here or imprisoned there so there are still a couple people that has Fu Li blood. And they are all woman.

掌劫仙帝 - One of the heavier hitters in the Four Heavens. She is the person who is in charge of managing, uh, test for the lower realms. I don't know how to translate this, but mainly... when a character is about to breakthrough, lightning or wind or fire manifest one form or another to test them/cleanse their impurities before they can move onto the next level. Yeah, I haven't read any translations for a while. Anyhow, she is in charge of dishing out the hurt. She has Fu Li blood, and she is the master to that loli who had a grudge against MC and end up literally losing her underpants to him. They are both Fu Li, I think.

逆樊 - A mysterious spirit that dwell in a stone that was later "killed" by MC. He is likely the man that 掌劫仙帝 is waiting for and may have a crush on. He is hinted to be Fu Li too, but he both admits and denies being one. He is believed to be either an incarnation of MC from the past or from the future. I don't know much about this guy, but I'm sure his name will come up again in the future. When I spoke his name out loud, I thought back to the clones MC made by splitting his soul during the early chapters. The one in white to pose as MC himself and the one in black to pose as his older brother. I was wrong, of course, but it's something to chew on.

红衣 - The Thunder Lord/Thunder God (forgot her actual title) that I was taking about earlier. You know, the Ghost girl? Well, surprise, she specializes in thunder. She originally made a deal with MC because she needed him to pass a set of test for her and he needed something from her, but they later become actual allies. Although she has not physically consummated her relationship with MC, that primarily because she is still in the lower realms. Once, MC and her (and another woman) shared a dream in which they fell in love and married for many years. They don't talk about that, but there are many raised flags that suggest she had fallen for MC. Also, MC already consummated with the other woman so it's only a matter of time.

See, much easier. I was like... what kind of girl's name is Zheng Jie? Turns out it's just a title. Like 乱古大帝 is not actually called Luan Gu.
  • 扶离族 - The race that originally ruled or led the Beastial races. The Fu Li were extremely, extremely OP race. Since the Coup, their whole race have nearly been 100% wiped out, and for good measure, their blood have been cursed, but they are also the only race to still have their Essence/Spirit intact. The Fu Li race is unique in that they don't seem to have any set form, which hints that anyone can become a Fu Li so long as they have their blood. MC has a couple drops of their blood which technically makes him a Fu Li too. Now, the blood I'm talking about is very special. I think it's called Ancestral Blood, but don't quote me on that. Even in other races (dragons/phoenix), a single drop of blood is already pretty serious. A couple drops when the entire race is already extinct is a huge deal. Other than MC, there is only a couple of Fu Li left hiding here or imprisoned there so there are still a couple people that has Fu Li blood. And they are all woman.

掌劫仙帝 - One of the heavier hitters in the Four Heavens. She is the person who is in charge of managing, uh, test for the lower realms. I don't know how to translate this, but mainly... when a character is about to breakthrough, lightning or wind or fire manifest one form or another to test them/cleanse their impurities before they can move onto the next level. Yeah, I haven't read any translations for a while. Anyhow, she is in charge of dishing out the hurt. She has Fu Li blood, and she is the master to that loli who had a grudge against MC and end up literally losing her underpants to him. They are both Fu Li, I think.

逆樊 - A mysterious spirit that dwell in a stone that was later "killed" by MC. He is likely the man that 掌劫仙帝 is waiting for and may have a crush on. He is hinted to be Fu Li too, but he both admits and denies being one. He is believed to be either an incarnation of MC from the past or from the future. I don't know much about this guy, but I'm sure his name will come up again in the future. When I spoke his name out loud, I thought back to the clones MC made by splitting his soul during the early chapters. The one in white to pose as MC himself and the one in black to pose as his older brother. I was wrong, of course, but it's something to chew on.

红衣 - The Thunder Lord/Thunder God (forgot her actual title) that I was taking about earlier. You know, the Ghost girl? Well, surprise, she specializes in thunder. She originally made a deal with MC because she needed him to pass a set of test for her and he needed something from her, but they later become actual allies. Although she has not physically consummated her relationship with MC, that primarily because she is still in the lower realms. Once, MC and her (and another woman) shared a dream in which they fell in love and married for many years. They don't talk about that, but there are many raised flags that suggest she had fallen for MC. Also, MC already consummated with the other woman so it's only a matter of time.

See, much easier. I was like... what kind of girl's name is Zheng Jie? Turns out it's just a title. Like 乱古大帝 is not actually called Luan Gu.
    ''And another woman'' lol gotta love chinese novels
  • edited April 2017
    RIIIcardo said:
    扶离族 - The race that originally ruled or led the Beastial races. The Fu Li were extremely, extremely OP race. Since the Coup, their whole race have nearly been 100% wiped out, and for good measure, their blood have been cursed, but they are also the only race to still have their Essence/Spirit intact. The Fu Li race is unique in that they don't seem to have any set form, which hints that anyone can become a Fu Li so long as they have their blood. MC has a couple drops of their blood which technically makes him a Fu Li too. Now, the blood I'm talking about is very special. I think it's called Ancestral Blood, but don't quote me on that. Even in other races (dragons/phoenix), a single drop of blood is already pretty serious. A couple drops when the entire race is already extinct is a huge deal. Other than MC, there is only a couple of Fu Li left hiding here or imprisoned there so there are still a couple people that has Fu Li blood. And they are all woman.

''And another woman'' lol gotta love chinese novels
    That would be the Little monstress. MC did semi-rape her, since he want to remove her dark blood or something.
  • right i just read through the parts where mc had sex with Yuan Yao (the bei sisters mother) and well its mtl so it was rather confusing but did she get F***ed in the *ss by the mc??

this was in vol4 early chapters
  • ;)
  • FrostyX7z said:
    right i just read through the parts where mc had sex with Yuan Yao (the bei sisters mother) and well its mtl so it was rather confusing but did she get F***ed in the *ss by the mc??

Yes, he did. She is too powerful for him to have normal sex with at that moment so he can only use the back door. It happen a second time later on and Yuan yao said that there can not be a third otherwise she would "fall". 
    Right now I can't wait for him to meet up with her and her daughter again. It would be an interesting meeting. 
  • FrostyX7z said:
    right i just read through the parts where mc had sex with Yuan Yao (the bei sisters mother) and well its mtl so it was rather confusing but did she get F***ed in the *ss by the mc??

Yes, he did. She is too powerful for him to have normal sex with at that moment so he can only use the back door. It happen a second time later on and Yuan yao said that there can not be a third otherwise she would "fall". 
    Right now I can't wait for him to meet up with her and her daughter again. It would be an interesting meeting. 
    ah ik that feeling im at vol6 right now trying to breeze through but always think about what kind of awkward situation they will have upon meeting again
  • Does he bang the bei sisters as well?
  • edited May 2017
    FrostyX7z said:

lol that is a new one
  • Austin said:
    Does he bang the bei sisters as well?
    im only at ch544 and ongoing but he has done it with Bei Xiaoman as for the others i cant yet answer
  • RIIIcardo said:
    FrostyX7z said:

lol that is new one
    Well, when your primary method of cultivation involves tons of sex...
  • So he's getting with a hoe...? Wow.
  • edited May 2017
    More like a milf

Edit: Also I was talking about the MC.
  • Ok good I thought you were talking about the milf. like why tf would you want to get with a hoe if she was like that.