is YC really that smart???

have 5-6 legacies
3 seeds but still at emperor profound realm .............

here are some example where if feel in my opinion MC is even dumber than  trump
knows how to make a pill which can make him a tyrant in at most an hour ( because seriously he can cultivate cultivation method in hrs which takes people decades ,
can stay in pool of fire where peak sovereign will also die in few mins, can survive spatial turbulence for 10 months and still come out alive ,have time to create 200 pills for everyone but himself ....had time to bang LDE for days but hadnt have time to eat one pill for gods sake whyyyyyyy???????????? )

has a peerless master who knows everything and is superOP but doesnt know a single thing how to make someone cultivate faster... here younger generation from some backward realm are better than MC in cultivating for gods sake even Xaio yun *the macho man * without proper resources and shitty talent has a better cultivation than MC...

has 2 of the 7 heaven defying treasures and most funny thing (never found anything that made sky poison pearl shine or blink after the first chapter because every important and heaven defying medicine can be found in the backyard illustrious Xaio clan of some city i dont remeber the name and mannnn... that even the main branch doesnt considered it to be a part of it) Medicine pavallion of Yun clan , the coffin , the few auctions , purple crystal thingy ,  primodal arc , OP sword , and all the plants in entire sky and IDC (consedering how much he travels) pale in comparison to a plant which makes you invisible *deep sigh!!!*

an OP sword which can easily bite off swords  and can outrun and YC with ease (it cant chew off head of a peak sovereign beacuse ....?(even if she only swordatarian cant hurt to listen to master once in a while in exchange of swords)  just an opinion because jumping in a pool of fire seemed better)
and also has a boat which can be used to destroy everything just by its mere size and all even sovereigns can get killed if they stuck in that boat but our MC cant use that boat to hide inside it and stay inside till help comes but no i will jump in the pool of fire because it has been time since i tried to commit suicide........ 

heaven defying looks and numerous lovers (especially ba*ging a half step god every second doesnt increase your cultivation base)
genius doctor and alchemist who can create and duplicate any pill cant make a pill for himself in last 6 yrs but cures everyone on the way dont know why

DPE can resist progound handle but the yun family and duke huai whose family have been in contact with profound handle soul search doesnt know a single way man seriously where is this story going...???

man it feels good to get this off my chest sorry for grammar 
PS - alyschu you are an awesome translator its just that u got stuck with something ...... i dont know what to say ............. sorry for complaining alyschu but it was too difficult to not say something.. 

Comments

• have 5-6 legacies
    3 seeds but still at emperor profound realm .............

here are some example where if feel in my opinion MC is even dumber than  "Donald " (the duck) 
    knows how to make a pill which can make become a tyrant in at most an hour ( because seriously he can cultivate cultivation method in hrs which takes people decades ,

can stay in pool of fire where peak sovereign will also die in few mins, can survive spatial turbulence for 10 months and still come out alive ,have time to create 200 pills for everyone but himself ....had time to bang LDE for days but hadnt have time to eat one pill for gods sake whyyyyyyy???????????? )

has a peerless master who knows everything and is superOP but doesnt know a single thing how to make someone cultivate faster... here younger generation from some backward realm are better than MC in cultivating for gods sake even Xaio yun *the macho man * without proper resources and shitty talent has a better cultivation than MC...

has 2 of the 7 heaven defying treasures and most funny thing (never found anything that made sky poison pearl shine or blink after the first chapter because every important and heaven defying medicine can be found in the backyard illustrious Xaio clan of some city i dont remeber the name and mannnn... that even the main branch doesnt considered it to be a part of it) Medicine pavallion of Yun clan , the coffin , the few auctions , purple crystal thingy ,  primodal arc , OP sword , and all the plants in entire sky and IDC (consedering how much he travels) pale in comparison to a plant which makes you invisible *deep sigh!!!*

an OP sword which can easily bite off swords  and can outrun and YC with ease (it cant chew off head of a peak sovereign beacuse ....?(even if she only swordatarian cant hurt to listen to master once in a while in exchange of swords)  just an opinion because jumping in a pool of fire seemed better)
    and also has a boat which can be used to destroy everything just by its mere size and all even sovereigns can get killed if they stuck in that boat but our MC cant use that boat to hide inside it and stay inside till help comes but no i will jump in the pool of fire because it has been time since i tried to commit suicide........ 

heaven defying looks and numerous lovers (especially ba*ging a half step god every second doesnt increase your cultivation base)
    genius doctor and alchemist who can create and duplicate any pill cant make a pill for himself in last 6 yrs but cures everyone on the way dont know why

DPE can resist progound handle but the yun family and duke huai whose family have been in contact with profound handle soul search doesnt know a single way man seriously where is this story going...???

man it feels good to get this off my chest sorry for grammar 
    PS - alyschu you are an awesome translator its just that u got stuck with something ...... i dont know what to say ............. sorry for complaining alyschu but it was too difficult to not say something.. 
    I don't know why people think that if you take the pill you suddenly become a tyrant. OMG NOOO.

Its literally exists so you don't have to spend years of cultivation and a fortune on recourses to step past half-step tyrant profound.
    Yun Che is expending a lot of recourses and effort into allowing others to absorb tyrant pills so they can have powerups but this needs the use of a divine technique. Have you ever seen a good doctor who can treat himself as well as his patients(I am talking about treating not diagnosing). The reason you can't perform surgery upon yourself are the same as Yun Che using TGWOTB* and absorbing a tyrant pill at the same time. 

*=Great way of the Buddha
  • Man you are awesome its so much fun to see you try to explain everything 
    no offence but it too damn funny its like ATG is the love of your life.....  
    Jokes apart, tell me something he had time to create 200 pills ba*g LDE every second and flirt with every chick on the way but didnt have an hour to eat a single pill and increase his cultivation just by a little bit considering he would only need an hour at most based on his "heaven defying abilities" ....,but what can we say he wouldnt be called genius if he cultivates normally sit cross legged once in a while to make a breakthrough just for once but no he must commit suicide first and then not die and have a power up because history is the proof people who try to find ways to kill themselves dozen of times in a span of 6 year are often regarded as genius they are the 'smartest' of all kinds...
    PS - its fun debating with u...
  • Yeah, him not taking a Tyrant Pill and an afternoon to increase his cultivation (and some other things, if I'm being honest) is done specifically so that the author doesn't write himself entirely into a corner.

He should be a higher level than he is, already, and if he was aware of this method to power up with Tyrant Pill and GWotB, then he should have done it when he had all that free time before he married the Demon Empress. He didn't because the author needed there to be some sort of tension/threat, and if Yun Che entered Tyrant Realm, then most of his current struggles would be him lifting his hand and crushing peoples' skulls like eggs.

It's a conceit of the series, and shows that the author isn't great at planning things out. Which is why plot points tend to repeat. Then again, a lot of xianxia authors suffer from this flaw.
  • Yeah, him not taking a Tyrant Pill and an afternoon to increase his cultivation (and some other things, if I'm being honest) is done specifically so that the author doesn't write himself entirely into a corner.

He should be a higher level than he is, already, and if he was aware of this method to power up with Tyrant Pill and GWotB, then he should have done it when he had all that free time before he married the Demon Empress. He didn't because the author needed there to be some sort of tension/threat, and if Yun Che entered Tyrant Realm, then most of his current struggles would be him lifting his hand and crushing peoples' skulls like eggs.

It's a conceit of the series, and shows that the author isn't great at planning things out. Which is why plot points tend to repeat. Then again, a lot of xianxia authors suffer from this flaw.
    YES

I still think a "His fame shakes the world"(CD) arc coupled with a little slower pacing will make this novel much better. There is some charm in the way Yun Che rushes through everything but 3 year intervals get fucking irritating.
  • well, because, every time level up, they need to stabilize their power.

and YC's growth is beyond fast. basically, he spend most of time solving the problem or trapped.. then when he leveled, he doing it very fast.

If you compare to XY, then most of his time is training
  • Not taking the Tyrant pill was because it was shitty quality. When he analyzed it and used SPP to make more, quality was way better. But he also solidifies his cultivation step by step to ensure no issues in future. (For the most part anyways).  In the Demon Illusoriy Realm the lack of resources given to Xiao Yun were still waaay better than the "great" resources found on the PC. So even the common people would be able to achieve higher cultivations in the DIR. 

I stopped reading  after you mentioned the first couple things. Sorry
  • Not taking the Tyrant pill was because it was shitty quality. When he analyzed it and used SPP to make more, quality was way better. But he also solidifies his cultivation step by step to ensure no issues in future. (For the most part anyways).  In the Demon Illusoriy Realm the lack of resources given to Xiao Yun were still waaay better than the "great" resources found on the PC. So even the common people would be able to achieve higher cultivations in the DIR. 

I stopped reading  after you mentioned the first couple things. Sorry
    Don't bother it was basically leading to the same point of "why didn't you take the tyrant pill".
  • First, the Pill helps HALF STEP EMPERORS REACH TYRANT PROFOUND

Second, while the FIRST SEED, helped level up by 7 levels at the WEAKEST STAGE OF CULTIVATION

Third, the second seed basically helped him gain ONE LEVEL because most of its energy was used by a monster and his cultivation was at a higher level.

Fourth, without the greatest resources, Yun Che took 6 years to reach a level that mean people couldn't reach their entire life, and amongst the elite families, he is BARELY BEHIND while they cultivated their whole lives with great resources.

And Yun Che started at the age of 16, when his growth is not at the best of stages.
  • Immortal_sovereign said:
    but hadnt have time to eat one pill 
    I think with his tyrannical body need many pills to get promoted and it will make his cultivation sooo unstable if take pills during early emperor stage.
    In critical moment YC can use purple crystals but it belongs to Jasmine.
  • Icefield said:
    I think with his tyrannical body need many pills to get promoted and it will make his cultivation sooo unstable if take pills during early emperor stage.
    In critical moment YC can use purple crystals but it belongs to Jasmine.
    i like your explanation about how his tyrannical body might not promote from a single pill.For all we know pills might not even work for him, cause his actual strength is at monarch level, it might have something to do with density of his profound energy, it was mentioned when he met xiao yun for first time that when in past xiao yun was at sky profound realm his profound energy was like smoke,but yc's profound energy was like hot lava, it was even denser than xiao yuns current half step overlord profound energy.So thats why pills might be insufficient for YC.For the actual explanation why he hasn't even tried eating them i beleive mars might give it when YC feeds pills to frozen cloud fairies.So we just need to wait and see before calling this entire thing a plot hole.But if mars doesn't bother explaining it, then even i agree this is a major plot hole.
  • Pointing this out bUT the tyrant pill can only be consumed at peak throne?  (forget if it's throne - tyrant) lvl but anything lower would harm them.

He created a pill based off that to be used on anyone lower to make then thrones but require his budha power.

Because he's already a throne it's pointless,  and taking a tyrant pill would possibly kill him it'd be stupid.  also the tyrant pill isn't increasing cultivation,  it was stated to help by providing the cultivator on theit path to understanding the tyrant realm. think of it as the Dao in DE where you need grand dao for true God lvl and heavenly dao for dao father. It was also mentioned that his veins being opened up like they are won't make him required to understand each lvl ie thtone,  tyrant. Sov,  etc. 

The real question is,  if the fairy have the same vains has yc then how ate they going to reach tyrant while he can't use the same method on him?  lol
  • It could be a major plot hole. The only reason that I can think of is emperor eating tyrant pill is going to harness a lot of unstable power. However, MC has buddha power to prevent body from blowing off. Another way out for the author to explain is maybe saying that eating pill can cause long term harmful effect to growth. XQ is an exception when taking Emperor Lotus since she has exquisite body, which literally store excess power in her small world and prevent body from blowing off.

The true reason for author not putting MC to do so is MC is going to be too OP and nothing is going to be interesting at that point.
  • edited November 2016
    It's likely that because Yun Che's profound energy is many times thicker than those at the same level that pills and medicines don't have the same effect.

According to recent raws the strength of YC's profound energy is slighly less powerful than those two monarchs he fought at the 2nd and 3rd stage, even though it had the quality of being at the Emperor profound realm.

It makes sense that an overlord pill would have no effect on him because his energy is too powerful. It would be just like feeding an overlord pill to someone with profound energy at the level of a monarch.

YC healing Xiao Yun after they just met

Yun Che placed his hand above the injury on the young man’s back, gradually transferring profound energy over… His profound energy possessed the attributes of the Dragon God and the Phoenix God, along with highly concentrated pure natural energy. Using it to treat injuries would immensely improve the rate of recovery.

The young man did not argue as he stopped speaking and closed his eyes. Just as he intended to start utilizing the remaining profound energy within him, he suddenly felt a warm and majestic… no, it was more accurately a nearly boundless form of profound energy that entered into his body from his back. The strength of the profound energy was obviously only of the Sky Profound Realm, yet it was unbelievably dense. He had also only slowly climbed his way from the Sky Profound Realm. If it was said that his profound energy when he was in the Sky Profound Realm was like smoke, then the current profound energy entering his body was like lava! It was even more intense and concentrated than his, even though he was half-step into the Tyrant Profound.

• Lmao, I like the way you think.
  • If we were put into his shoe we would make a lot more mistakes.
  • FINALLY THIS ARGUMENT CAN REST IN PEACE thanks Bladerash so as you all know the tyrant pills doesnt work on YC because he has the evil god veins and the pills are made for normal veins. who knows maybe he can modify it for his own vein but maybe not.
  • Veins are not the issue in this way. The issue lies in the quality of his profound strenght.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Veins are not the issue in this way. The issue lies in the quality of his profound strenght.
    Indeed, it is actually what @Chu Yuechan had speculated before. We may get more details from chaps further onward. 
    Or YC could leave it like that and not bother with the pill simply because relying on such methods will actually hurt his strength. 
  • Ok the think is, to the pill to reach emperor profound was so hard to find and only his wife got it but he made the tyrant profound pill so easily?? How why dsnt make sense?? So many things Dnt make sense actually. The story also feels without any motive. He is having wifub after Waifu, the emotions can't really be felt, there is no action that justifies the emotions. Him stacking abilities and getting stronger without advancing in levels. Jasmine knowing everything even though they confirmed she is actually 13, her always being cold and condescending. 
  • Because the emperor heart lotus is hard to find , only YC could make it for someone to reach Emperor and it doesnt need anyone to control the strenght for it. While for the tyrant pill to make what it did for Asgard only YC could do it.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• akachunu said:
    Ok the think is, to the pill to reach emperor profound was so hard to find and only his wife got it but he made the tyrant profound pill so easily?? How why dsnt make sense?? So many things Dnt make sense actually. The story also feels without any motive. He is having wifub after Waifu, the emotions can't really be felt, there is no action that justifies the emotions. Him stacking abilities and getting stronger without advancing in levels. Jasmine knowing everything even though they confirmed she is actually 13, her always being cold and condescending. 
    The pill is a high grade pill used to go from peak emporor to tyrant, and to level them up like that he needs to use gwotb and his skill in medicine to slowly help them refine the pills. How does that not make sense......
    Harem novels usually have many wives and so far he only has 3 wives a baby momma and 2 fiancé how is that wife after wife when each had there own development.  (Didn't include lingxi dunno why but she's had very little development something big needs to happen for her to be included in my opinion) and jasmine knowing everything has been explained like xue'er she has received memory and a profound inheritance for that heavenly slauterer star God. 

All has been explained already...
  • i just started reading ATG this week and is my 1st wuxia novel. i reached 277 now(they left heavenly secret basin) and i'm so pissed that Yun che used lotus on qingue and more pissed that she reached emperor 2. i'm sure yun che will also get powerful soon but he's always using resources on others and using on a wife who doesn't reciprocate the love really made me angry. that's why i decided to come to this forum to decide whether to continue this novel or not. so far seems like yunche is always going to do the dumbest things and only rely on his 100% luck that the author provides him. i really hate it when the girls don't reciprocate the love or favor.

• 577 said:
    i just started reading ATG this week and is my 1st wuxia novel. i reached 277 now(they left heavenly secret basin) and i'm so pissed that Yun che used lotus on qingue and more pissed that she reached emperor 2. i'm sure yun che will also get powerful soon but he's always using resources on others and using on a wife who doesn't reciprocate the love really made me angry. that's why i decided to come to this forum to decide whether to continue this novel or not. so far seems like yunche is always going to do the dumbest things and only rely on his 100% luck that the author provides him. i really hate it when the girls don't reciprocate the love or favor.

MC is smart but he is not perfect. His weakness is pretty women. Xia Qingyue is his wife and very pretty so he's going to do everything for her.

Xia Qingyue is the long con (I don't want to spoil you) but the story will have plenty of female characters which should keep you entertained.