harem members

Has anyone finish the raws, because I wonder who he end up having an relationship with. 
Does he ever see Neela again because before he left she did say that she will go back to her family; also the way she spoke was like she came from a powerful family. So did she really didn't go back and die in the war?

Now Anna did he ever go back and see her?

Last Bicky, does he ever see her again after leaving her with the  Azure Potion ?

Comments

• My understanding is that none of those girls are in his harem. He marries one woman (not introduced yet) and has another as a mistress (also not seen yet). Neither are very important in the long run.

Neela stays with her family and has some kind of life with them. She never returns to the school.
    Anna is completely unimportant and will live a natural lifespan for a human.
    Bicky, from what spoilers have said, tries to follow after Leylin at some point, and dies in the wilderness.
  • https://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?p=5913450

Originally Posted by Yoburi View Post
    Neela die in a explosion in her own home.

Anna live a good life and die of old age waiting for the MC.

Bicky left her home and decide to became a wizzard going to ruins like the MC did but nobody ever heard about her ever again.

In the end of the MC generation only him and the girl that got a nasty mutation in his school survive all others die and the girl became the new director of the school and a wizard rank 2 on top of all she even recover her beautiful form and also murder the whole family that wanted to kill her and the MC when they were kids.
  • My understanding is that none of those girls are in his harem. He marries one woman (not introduced yet) and has another as a mistress (also not seen yet). Neither are very important in the long run.

Neela stays with her family and has some kind of life with them. She never returns to the school.
    Anna is completely unimportant and will live a natural lifespan for a human.
    Bicky, from what spoilers have said, tries to follow after Leylin at some point, and dies in the wilderness.
    beowulf8989 where did you get your spoilers from, I will be happy if you tell me. 
  • Is it bad that I can't remember who those girls are?
  • it is a harem!! one official wife, and multiple mistresses (i think 3 or 4)
    his 1st mistress is from
    the twilight zone from a weak sect and she sort of hires him to help their sect but he also gets a lot of benefits from that sect as well
    he sorted out his emotional problem because they have a special location in the sect infested with ice scropions which are the perfect enemies of his bloodline because of what the mother of all snakes did in the past
    however nothing happens between them until Leylin reaches rank 5 because he wanted to keep his bloodline extremely pure.
    she will be introduced in the translated chapters soon if she has not been yet.
    his official wife is a
    virgin with an extremely pure kimoyin bloodline and that is the only reason he chose her as his wife, but they did nothing until he freed his shackles and gave birth to his second son

the other two mistresses are
    from the white devil snake bloodline (one pure) and one from a half pure bloodline after he frees himself and flees purgatory he kidnaps them and brings them back to his world and mates with them and he give birth to his daughters but they are not given any screen time as only his sons are the given some screen time

• it is a harem!! one official wife, and multiple mistresses (i think 3 or 4)
    his 1st mistress is from
    the twilight zone from a weak sect and she sort of hires him to help their sect but he also gets a lot of benefits from that sect as well
    he sorted out his emotional problem because they have a special location in the sect infested with ice scropions which are the perfect enemies of his bloodline because of what the mother of all snakes did in the past
    however nothing happens between them until Leylin reaches rank 5 because he wanted to keep his bloodline extremely pure.
    she will be introduced in the translated chapters soon if she has not been yet.
    his official wife is a
    virgin with an extremely pure kimoyin bloodline and that is the only reason he chose her as his wife, but they did nothing until he freed his shackles and gave birth to his second son

the other two mistresses are
    from the white devil snake bloodline (one pure) and one from a half pure bloodline after he frees himself and flees purgatory he kidnaps them and brings them back to his world and mates with them and he give birth to his daughters but they are not given any screen time as only his sons are the given some screen time

what are the names of those 2 later mistress's?? i know the official wife and the 1st mistress but i'm looking for the other 2 names 
  • Oh shit i actually forgot about them 2 girls. I believe he also fucked around with Snake Mother and the one that tried to take her down.
  • Belinda?
  • he doesn't get new harem members in the world of gods?
  • There is a short mention right after marrying his wife and she becomes pregnant, about how he as a reward spreads his "seed" to other females in the Oroborus clan so the clan can grow stronger by getting a stronger bloodline that is not shackled to rank 4 mages but rank 5 instead. This is mentioned by how he can feel a connection to all the women that carry his children and how in the future he might reward other women with his bloodline. It is never really mentioned again and none of the illegitimate children are really mentioned. So all the unknown women can't really be counted as being a part of his harem but I thought it was worth to mention this :D