Spirit Realm (New novel translated by Alyschu)

12345679»

Comments

• I'm on chapter 260, and I am getting pretty annoyed right now since all Qin Lie does is fight with his hands or uses up his precious terminator proufound bombs. When he fights he uses one time artifacts or a wooden sculpture that does nothing.... He is a freaking artificer!!! Why will he not make anything a for Himself! Anything will do, it is just unbearable to keep reading just to see him almost always getting killed because the other person has a really good artifact. Can somebody please tell me if he actually gets an artifact for himself or just makes one?!?

He gets a thunder type hammer later on around chapter 400 i think
    (he starts fight like Thor after that :)
  • Hellshard said:
    I'm on chapter 260, and I am getting pretty annoyed right now since all Qin Lie does is fight with his hands or uses up his precious terminator proufound bombs. When he fights he uses one time artifacts or a wooden sculpture that does nothing.... He is a freaking artificer!!! Why will he not make anything a for Himself! Anything will do, it is just unbearable to keep reading just to see him almost always getting killed because the other person has a really good artifact. Can somebody please tell me if he actually gets an artifact for himself or just makes one?!?

He gets a thunder type hammer later on around chapter 400 i think
    (he starts fight like Thor after that :)

Im at chapter 400 when does he start a romantic relationship with one of his harem memebers?
  •  Hi guys! Can you please answer the following questions?
    What will they obtain in the graveyard of the gods? How strong will mc become by the end of the arc? 
  •  Hi guys! Can you please answer the following questions?
    What will they obtain in the graveyard of the gods? How strong will mc become by the end of the arc? 
    Same. Also who dies? The terminator sect ppl are seriously annoying. Except Chun Li. Any summary for this arc?
  • edited October 2017
    who is Duan Qianji and Tang Beidou?
  • How does Ling Yushi react to be cucked? Is anyone else seriously disappointed in this order or attack?