Spirit Realm (New novel translated by Alyschu)

Comments

• JarvisAI said:
    Li Mu told him he can resume using his real name after he becomes a core disciple of the Armament Sect. Now that he lit up all 12 pillars, does he take off his mask soon and reveal he is Qin Lie to everyone? Can imagine Nebula Pavillion shitting themselves when they find out lol, and maybe Seven Fiends Valley trying to renew him and Yushi's engagement.
    All other Black Grade influences were already planning to plot against Armament School as they didn't belong to the other 2 Copper Grade influence and had the potential to become one. 
    These other Black Grade influences were pressurised by their head Copper Grade influences to attack Armament School.
    Its just that Liang Shaoyang's death and lighting up of all pillars sped it up.

Qin Lie doesn't dare reveal his identity as he knows regarding the incoming disaster.

Finally everyone makes war fully and negotiators from other influences are taken hostage, that time QinLie to save the Ling sisters reveals his identity as he also has Xue Li on his leash.

Seven Fiends Valley that Old Hag (Ling sister's teacher) want to personally tear Qin Lie to shreds when he blows up all the elites of other Black Grade influences with the Terminator Profound Bomb.
    Thanks. That's disappointing. Was looking forward to Nebula Pavillion and Seven Fiends Valley getting shocked when they find out lol

So what happens to Armament Sect? Does it get destroyed, or survive and become subordinate to a Copper Rank sect? I've seen from other posts here that the MC leaves Scarlet Tide continent, but I don't know if he leaves Armament Sect in ruins or what.

Btw, who is Xue Li? Has he/she already appeared in translations? I've seen him/her mentioned in a few posts here but I can't remember who he/she is.
  • Li Mu told him he can resume using his real name after he becomes a core disciple of the Armament Sect. Now that he lit up all 12 pillars, does he take off his mask soon and reveal he is Qin Lie to everyone? Can imagine Nebula Pavillion shitting themselves when they find out lol, and maybe Seven Fiends Valley trying to renew him and Yushi's engagement.
    nah one thing i hate about this novel is how his enemy have the way to kill him and him cannot prevent it, the situation of the seven fiend valley turn ridiculous because he is stronger than her and their reasoning is that they needed to kill him to prevent her from falling to some hearth something is ridiculous....

same situation if this was Qin lie doing would everything go wrong but since this is against him everything is perfectly fine.

i'm still in 423 so this can change, but everyone who goes against him have no problem and even help, while if he do the same thing everything goes wrong and he need to run again, oh my god how i hate MC who keep running and every time is the same thing run change who he are begin from the beginning again....
  • JarvisAI said:
    Li Mu told him he can resume using his real name after he becomes a core disciple of the Armament Sect. Now that he lit up all 12 pillars, does he take off his mask soon and reveal he is Qin Lie to everyone? Can imagine Nebula Pavillion shitting themselves when they find out lol, and maybe Seven Fiends Valley trying to renew him and Yushi's engagement.
    All other Black Grade influences were already planning to plot against Armament School as they didn't belong to the other 2 Copper Grade influence and had the potential to become one. 
    These other Black Grade influences were pressurised by their head Copper Grade influences to attack Armament School.

Qin Lie doesn't dare reveal his identity as he knows regarding the incoming disaster.

Finally everyone makes war fully and negotiators from other influences are taken hostage, that time QinLie to save the Ling sisters reveals his identity as he also has Xue Li on his leash.

Seven Fiends Valley that Old Hag (Ling sister's teacher) want to personally tear Qin Lie to shreds when he blows up all the elites of other Black Grade influences with the Terminator Profound Bomb.
    Thanks. That's disappointing. Was looking forward to Nebula Pavillion and Seven Fiends Valley getting shocked when they find out lol

So what happens to Armament Sect? Does it get destroyed, or survive and become subordinate to a Copper Rank sect? I've seen from other posts here that the MC leaves Scarlet Tide continent, but I don't know if he leaves Armament Sect in ruins or what.

Btw, who is Xue Li? Has he/she already appeared in translations? I've seen him/her mentioned in a few posts here but I can't remember who he/she is.
    Nothings made clear about the Armament School but we know one thing that he keeps recruiting refiners for his Burning Sun Island in Chaotic Place from Armament School.

Xue Li is the guy trapped in the final 12th Pillar in the Armament School. 
    Qin Lie takes a part of his soul in his Soul Suppressing Orb as leverage and release him to work as his lackey for 30 years
  • edited November 2016
    JarvisAI said:
    JarvisAI said:

Nothings made clear about the Armament School but we know one thing that he keeps recruiting refiners for his Burning Sun Island in Chaotic Place from Armament School.

Xue Li is the guy trapped in the final 12th Pillar in the Armament School. 
    Qin Lie takes a part of his soul in his Soul Suppressing Orb as leverage and release him to work as his lackey for 30 years

Alright, thanks bro.

One last question, when does this Armament Sect arc end? As in what chapter? Might just let the translated chapters pile up and read it in one go.
  • edited November 2016
    One last question, when does this Armament Sect arc end? As in what chapter? Might just let the translated chapters pile up and read it in one go.
    It ends on chapter 253 if not i'm mistaken because after that chapter  Qin Lie and Song Tingyu stuck in Netherworld realm.
  • sidsid
    edited November 2016
    How will the armament sect arc end?? Will they get destroyed??
  • sid said:

The MC himself will cause it's downfall.

He kills the Sect Master and the 3 Grand Elders.

Tang Siqi, the Mo guy and the Blood Spear will join him.

"What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Akashura said:
    sid said:

Why?
  • edited November 2016
    Akashura said:
    sid said:

Why?
    I skipped chapters in between so I haven't completely read the Scarlet Tide Continent arc but from what I know:

The armament sect betrayed the MC after they got a backer from a 3rd Copper ranked sect.

They tried to kill him and the Ling Family (as they were considered as devils due having the bloodline of a Netherworld race) and also tried to rob him off the 12 pillars.

The MC awakened a bit of his personality (his changed personality is much more dominating and arrogant) from before he lost his memories and got better at manipulating his powers and then killed the sect master.

Later another dispute arose, during which the Ancient Thunder Python (the tattoo on his neck) helped him fight a guy (I can't remember whether he killed him or not) from the said Copper ranked sect and murder the 3 grand elders.

"What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • What rank sect is Xue Li from and what cultivation realm was he in before he was sealed?
  • edited December 2016
    What rank sect is Xue Li from and what cultivation realm was he in before he was sealed?
    Nirvana 

• Akashura said:
    sid said:

Why?
    The reason why is because the MC realizes that the sect can sacrifice anyone including him for the sake of the sect. After they think the MC is dead they stop caring about him and ignore the ppl the MC cares about.

At this time his ex-fiancé is nearly forced to marry another person by her sect as a concubine as a way to get revenge against her and the MC. When the MC comes back the sect has a new backer and doesn't need to rely on the MC as much. Realizing the sect will sacrifice anyone including himself regardless of saving everyone the MC decides to leave but the sect doesnt make it easy for him and wants his spirit artifact so the MC kills the sect master. Afterwards the MC leaves the sect believing Tang Siqi would take over easily with the three elders help. Instead they try to forced her into marrying the copper rank sects masters son.

As for the three elders this happens a bit after the sect master is killed. At this time the Ling family has nowhere to go and the MC was bringing them back to the sect but things happened they end up staying with the blood spear.

Some time passes the MC finds a training technique his grandfather looked for so he could give to the Ling family and the MC goes back to give it to the Ling family. After giving it to them and his ex-fiancé trying it out it causes a huge disturbance which draws many ppl to them including the three elders. The Ling family's secret gets out and causes everyone that comes to try and kill them. The MC borrows the ancient snakes strength and kills the three elders during this fight because he realizes they are no better then the sect master. 
  • edited December 2016
    around when does the MC make his relationship with tang siqi more..concrete? idk if he confess' to her or not but basically, at what point does she join the harem for real?

nvm, on page 7 someone said she's basically his girl in name only...kinda disappointed.  altho if thats a lie or they might have skipped a part/lost in MTL, feel free to tell me~
  • around when does the MC make his relationship with tang siqi more..concrete? idk if he confess' to her or not but basically, at what point does she join the harem for real?

nvm, on page 7 someone said she's basically his girl in name only...kinda disappointed.  altho if thats a lie or they might have skipped a part/lost in MTL, feel free to tell me~
    tbh from reading some of the spoilers and reading to where I'm at I don't really see a whole lot of romance in this novel. The author doesn't seem to care a lot about solidifying any real relations and the one he is actually physically involved in atm seems forced just so the novel could have a physical relationship. I'm only at chapter 655 atm so things can change but I really don't think it will.
  • I don't understand why this is always the point of discussion in so many of the spoiler threads. Who cares about how many girls are in the Harem or who he smashes or solidifying a relationship? This is about a cultivator ascending to the heights of the martial realm. What does it matter? A great romance helps a story along but if you are here for only romance go read a romance novel. This is about combat, skills, awesome fight scenes and badass threats. Tell me about and actual important event, like him finally mastering the Terminator Bombs. When does that happen?
  • LigerCero said:
    I don't understand why this is always the point of discussion in so many of the spoiler threads. Who cares about how many girls are in the Harem or who he smashes or solidifying a relationship? This is about a cultivator ascending to the heights of the martial realm. What does it matter? A great romance helps a story along but if you are here for only romance go read a romance novel. This is about combat, skills, awesome fight scenes and badass threats. Tell me about and actual important event, like him finally mastering the Terminator Bombs. When does that happen?

maybe, just fucking maybe, some people care about shit other than finding Y inheritance or killing cockroach #6 :v ?

• Gotta say I was more interested to know what happens with Ling yushi then how op he becomes, after a certain point MC's tend to get so strong it begins to lose its flavor
  • It's a chinese novel guys. The most depth the girls thoughts and character go depends on how hard they are thinking about the MC. Yushi is his first wife and a part of a ancient demon clan. More than likely Tang Siqi is going to be the useful supportive wife since she has skills other than being the object of the MC's affection. Yushi has the fatal disease of MC-keep-away. They will find an excuse for her to not be in the story somehow. They won't have sex until much later in the novel. Am I wrong? cause I'm guessing here and I'm 90% sure from all the novels I've read and the other works of this author that is how Yushi's love story will go. Now may I know when he masters the bomb? Cause that bomb is freaking interesting.
  • A lot of the audience that CN's are aimed at really enjoy fanservice, nothing much else to it. 
  • Can someone tell us harem members?
  • around when does the MC make his relationship with tang siqi more..concrete? idk if he confess' to her or not but basically, at what point does she join the harem for real?

She becomes his girl near the end of the novel but there are no sex scenes. The author wrote a chapter that solidifies their relationship but does not write on their progress in future chapters. Basically, she becomes his woman but you won't get to see any progress.

solgera said:
    Can someone tell us harem members?
    There are three in his harem. The older sister of his would-be fiance, the armament sect girl, and the girl from the copper ranked sect.

There are plenty of other females who wanted to get with him because of his bloodline(wanting to sleep with him in order to bear his child and thus the child would get the god bloodline which would then become the female's sect leader. Propelling their influence upwards.), but he turned them all down.
  • What rank will the MC be when he leaves the nether realm?
    And how did he reach it?
  • edited March 2017
    Major Spoiler of the Series

Imperial Soul Great Emperor reincarnated in the body of qin lie thats why qin lie have 2 souls at the last 40 chapter he regain all his memories.

Suo Mu Er is Shadow Life Clan Sacred Spirit.

• Gao Yu could have his own novel lol, dude is pretty interesting. Him and the Nirvana Old Ancestor are currently my favorite two characters. Does Qin Lie run into Gao Yu after the Ghost clan invasion arc is resolved? And if so what's his cultivation at? And when does Lang Xie get to the Nirvana boundary? Because he's currently progressing pretty fast. 
  • when does Qin Li awaken his bloodline?
  • when does Qin Li awaken his bloodline?
    ch 662
  • Is this novel worth reading at chapter 15 ATM?

does mc end up with yushi?
  • Is this novel worth reading at chapter 15 ATM?

does mc end up with yushi?
    I find novel's with different bloodlines and alien races very interesting this novel  is similar to king of gods, if you have read king of gods you will like this novel.
  • I'm on chapter 260, and I am getting pretty annoyed right now since all Qin Lie does is fight with his hands or uses up his precious terminator proufound bombs. When he fights he uses one time artifacts or a wooden sculpture that does nothing.... He is a freaking artificer!!! Why will he not make anything a for Himself! Anything will do, it is just unbearable to keep reading just to see him almost always getting killed because the other person has a really good artifact. Can somebody please tell me if he actually gets an artifact for himself or just makes one?!?