Spirit Realm (New novel translated by Alyschu)

Comments

• Oh yeah and what happened to this grandpa?
  • what the power levels
  • does he sleep with any of the harem members and how strong is he 
    he does and what do you mean how strong he is? you mean when he does or at where i am at 
  • Oh yeah and what happened to this grandpa?
    his grandpa is the patriarch of the qin family one of the 9 strongest gold ranked forces, it was destroyed by the combined might of 6 of the others, he basically went back to get revenge and is still preparing his forces for war where i'm at
  • darthbebe said:
    does he sleep with any of the harem members and how strong is he 
    he does and what do you mean how strong he is? you mean when he does or at where i am at 
    where you are at how strong is he and what are the cultivation levels
  • darthbebe said:
    does he sleep with any of the harem members and how strong is he 
    where you are at how strong is he and what are the cultivation levels
    i'm currently at chapter 1200, the cultivation levels were already explained in the first chapter and he's currently mid nirvana with 7th stage bloodpower
  • is this novel overall good not like those cliche novels
  • what chapter do they realise that he isnt retarded?
    Is the lil sister part of his harem?

• When does he unlocks his memories and what are they about?
  • 20-30, she isn't and he recalls his memory chapter 900-1000 and it's about that he had a 2nd soul which could not awaken the bloodline so pretty much developed an inferiority complex and hated everybody and only enjoyed sex, it was in control of the body but got destroyed after the woman he loved (she was disgusted by him) called him to "play" but then destroyed his soul saying he tried to rape her, it was a part of a plot to force the qin family to go to war against the gold force she was part of which led to 6 of the top 9 gold forces uniting to destroy the qin family. his grandpa took his corpse before the war and i have no idea what happened.
  • i've finished the story so if anyone has any questions feel free to ask
  • How many waifus in the end?
  • technically speaking he doesn't marry anyone 
  • how many girls then?
  • he has pretty much 3 women with mutual feelings, 1slave he slept with, 1 woman he promised to have children with, a few with vague feelings and tonnes of women regretting they didn't marry him while they could
  • 1.Does he get any pets?

2.Does study any alcemby, formation, or weapon refiner like stuff?

3. Does he met any members of that race of people who called them self Gods?

$ in which ch is the first sex scene? 
  • 1. he does, gets 6 weird ass pets which relate to the end of the story, each of them represent an element, he also pretty much befriends most races of beasts and such. 2. he becomes an artificer like his grandpa. 3. he does, at first they were enemies but when they discover he has the "perfect blood" they forsake their invasion of the spirit realm and become its strongest allies. 4. i think it was between 700-800, don't really recall
  • Does he gets his revenge towards the other families? And what's the ability that he gets from his bloodline?
  • edited August 2016
    well he tried to but due to several wars they had to let the grudge go until the 6 other forces had their asses kicked by 2 people from the soul family, they become the qin family's underlings pretty much.
    his bloodline is known as the perfect blood and can integrate all talents of all bloodlines so pretty much he gets them all
  • In your opinion is this novel a good read? if you compare it to author others work what rank do you give it
  • i haven't read his other works only read a few tens of chapters of god of slaughter, from what i've seen i prefer spirit realm over it. It's a good story overall just a few loose ends and dragging on at a few points in the story pisses one off 
  • np, this story had some of the weirdest and most awesome plot twists i've ever seen though.
  • darthbebe said:
    np, this story had some of the weirdest and most awesome plot twists i've ever seen though.
    Lol what was one of the most awesome plot twist?
  • well it was a major spoiler that was only said in the last 40 chapters, don't read unless you want a major plot line to be spoiled 
    it kept on mentioning a supreme expert who surpassed the 10th realm and entered the "ultimate" realm and how he would stop anyone from breaking through from 10th realm into ultimate then it was revealed that mc is that expert who had chosen to be reborn in order to get the perfect blood, that's why mc had 2 souls when born
  • darthbebe said:
    he has pretty much 3 women with mutual feelings, 1slave he slept with, 1 woman he promised to have children with, a few with vague feelings and tonnes of women regretting they didn't marry him while they could
    the women he promised with to have children was the finace or not...if not finace, then who was it.......will The fiance from the lin family will be his main girl or not....
  • g33kl0rd said:
    darthbebe said:
    he has pretty much 3 women with mutual feelings, 1slave he slept with, 1 woman he promised to have children with, a few with vague feelings and tonnes of women regretting they didn't marry him while they could
    the women he promised with to have children was the finace or not...if not finace, then who was it.......will The fiance from the lin family will be his main girl or not....
    she wasn't his fiancee no, it was pretty much a demon nobility from the abyss, her father pretty much threatened mc into promising said condition otherwise he'd kill his friends. as for girl from ling family being main girl, i can't really judge honestly, the time they were actually together doesn't amount to much, there was one other girl though whom he spent most his time with and she also helped him build a force which eventually became a gold ranked one so the two of them can be considered the main girls
  • so at the end how many girls he have considered to be important to him. {i mean as he considered as his wife's}. And their names if you remember
  • 3 girls you could consider his wives were ling yushi, song tingyu and tang siqi.
  • Thanks for the reply ......