Spirit Realm (New novel translated by Alyschu)

Just wondering if anyone have any spoilers.
As usual, is it a harem and what not?

Comments

• I know we rarely see this sh*t in chinese webnovels but it doesn't hurt to ask, any ntr ? and if i got the guy who is mc right he already gives me a good feeling.
  • RIIIcardo said:
    I know we rarely see this sh*t in chinese webnovels but it doesn't hurt to ask, any ntr ? and if i got the guy who is mc right he already gives me a good feeling.
    I dont think this author will do NTR if any we can expect the MC to do it
  • Beel said:
    RIIIcardo said:
    I know we rarely see this sh*t in chinese webnovels but it doesn't hurt to ask, any ntr ? and if i got the guy who is mc right he already gives me a good feeling.
    Is it a harem?
  • edited August 2016
    Beel said:
    RIIIcardo said:
    Is it a harem?
    I just saw it's from the same author of Great Demon King and God of Slaughter, so we can totally expect a harem... 
  • RIIIcardo said:
    Beel said:
    RIIIcardo said:
    Is it a harem?
    I just saw it's from the same author of Great Demon King and God of Slaughter, so we can totally expect a harem... 
    Damn really.....it seemed interesting too but since its a harem...
  • edited August 2016
    For the looks of it his suppose fiance doesn't want him because she thinks that she's weak, lol i wanna see her reaction when the mc awakens his bloodline.
  • Are there novels out there with ntr? 
  • Are there novels out there with ntr? 
    A step in the past or something
  • edited August 2016
    link for free raw site  please.thank you
  • Any spoilers on what type powers does MC has?
    Harem members?
    What is personality of the MC?
  • 3 basic questions

MC OP?
    harem? 
    snusnu ( sex)?
  • His powers are lightning related, not really op right now (im at chapter 49 so it may be different later?), probably harem. His personality is pretty normal I guess, not overly arrogant or anything. Everyone thought he was a "fool" but really he was just in a deep state of cultivation
  • Madness said:
    His powers are lightning related, not really op right now (im at chapter 49 so it may be different later?), probably harem. His personality is pretty normal I guess, not overly arrogant or anything. Everyone thought he was a "fool" but really he was just in a deep state of cultivation
    What's the reaction of the Ling family when he awakened his bloodline?
  • Since it's from the same author as God of slaughter i will ask, no sh*t endings here right ?
  • 3 basic questions

MC OP?
    harem? 
    snusnu ( sex)?
    Hahaha this is new word... Snusnu.. 
  • anlie said:
    3 basic questions

MC OP?
    harem? 
    snusnu ( sex)?
    Hahaha this is new word... Snusnu.. 
    Snusnu is from futurama cartoon
  • Checked the Chinese forums for you guys. The general consensus is... Good start, but rubbish near the end, about 80% mark or so.

Actually, I think this is mead.
  • Checked the Chinese forums for you guys. The general consensus is... Good start, but rubbish near the end, about 80% mark or so.

Many people said the same about some of my favorite novels and i still like them if you could give us some details that would be better.
  • RIIIcardo said:
    Checked the Chinese forums for you guys. The general consensus is... Good start, but rubbish near the end, about 80% mark or so.

Many people said the same about some of my favorite novels and i still like them if you could give us some details that would be better.
    I haven't read the story myself, I'm just going by heresy here.

It's just  some of the early comments, like from 2014, has some positive stuff to say, but around the 2015 mark, the comments starts to become very negative. I found three threads so far and they all share the same trend.

One of the comments that went into detail said that the author started to write terribly, almost in an entirely different style, as if another author took over. The person complained that the early story has no connection to the plot later on and the way the protagonist succeeded was different too. Early on, he won with his own ability and hard work, but late, it's all luck and character armor. This one and most other complaints all stated that the story became very boring in the end, no excitement at all.

A lot of comments also complained that the story essentially became erotic and that the main character became a total womanizer. But, another comment said that the love interest barely appears later so I assume that the early love interest gets dropped in favor of a fresh face.

In the third thread, it was a 2014 comparison between this story and one of the author's former works, but at this point, I've become so jaded that I didn't really feel like going through all of it so I may have missed something.

Actually, I think this is mead.
  • whtat's his level of cultivation when he awakens his powers? and at what chapter does that happen?
  • the synopsis is a major spoiler, the heavenly fighting race is not mentioned until chapter 550~ and and he doesn't awaken his bloodline until roughly 650
    it's a harem
    and mc pretty op
  • darthbebe said:
    the synopsis is a major spoiler, the heavenly fighting race is not mentioned until chapter 550~ and and he doesn't awaken his bloodline until roughly 650
    it's a harem
    and mc pretty op
    Cool can you spoil us what happens with the family at the beginning?
  • edited August 2016
    darthbebe said:
    the synopsis is a major spoiler, the heavenly fighting race is not mentioned until chapter 550~ and and he doesn't awaken his bloodline until roughly 650
    it's a harem
    and mc pretty op
    Cool can you spoil us what happens with the family at the beginning?
    well at first they attacked him to test him and found that he was weird, afterwards they tore his engagement with their 2nd young daughter in exchange for the eldest who had less talent, when they attacked him it caused his soul to pretty much wake up and he stopped being mentally retarded, he was shown to have a 6th or 7th rank cultivation if i recall. he does fall in love with the eldest daughter but she gets taken away by someone from a black iron ranked sect as a personal disciple. he later kills the du family idiots(was so happy when he did). the family remains a major part of the story later
  • Oh and why do they remain a major part of the story?
  • Oh and why do they remain a major part of the story?
    it's shown later that their bloodline belongs to the nether realm and they are the ruling bloodline, his fiancee literally becomes the empress and their bloodline can reach the 10th realm which as far as i know (at nearly 1100 chapters) is the final realm
  • edited August 2016
    Lol ok final spoiler for now, how's the relationship between the mc and his ex-fiancee and how did how did his current fiancee upped her talent because even her family thought that her potential was a little bad.
  • Lol ok final spoiler for now, how's the relationship between the mc and his ex-fiancee and how did how did his current fiancee upped her talent because even her family thought that her potential was a little bad.
    ex-fiancee isn't so bad she just thought he was mentally retarded(which he was) but after it's shown he's not she just feels regret. current fiancee he gives certain pills to help her break through fast and eventually when her bloodline awakens it's stronger than her little sister's and everyone else's
  • that fiancee is his main wife ?
  • that fiancee is his main wife ?
    err where i'm at he has yet to marry anyone (chapter 1150)
  • does he sleep with any of the harem members and how strong is he