Ze Tian Ji (Way of Choices)

1394041424345»

Comments

• If there was any personal issue, I think it's wiser and acceptable if he chose to delay the novel's release and chose to be on hiatus than gave a f*****g crap ending.
  • Could anyone summarize ZTJ's ending, why it was trash and Mao Ni's reasons for rushing it for Reddit?

https://www.reddit.com/r/noveltranslations/comments/6jxdz9/spoilerze_tian_ji_ending/

ZTJ has the highest comment count during the daily update threads, so ppl won't like it if the story turns trash l*r.
    This link didn't work. Or it's just me?
  • I couldn't load that too. Fake link?
  • It worked for me. Anyhow, nothing that hasn't already been said in this thread.

Actually, I think this is mead.
  • edited June 2017
    Hi, please help me. found 531 chapters on eng trans. is this the limit? i think not. if not, where can i find other chapters in eng. i can't read chinese. thnx in advance.

• NU is pretty current with new translations. If it says there's only 531 chapters, then there's only 531 chapters.

• http://gravitytales.com/novel/way-of-choices
    They say there are 1251 chapters.  I can't find rest of the chapters anywhere. I'm a bit confused. Anyway, cheers.
  • edited June 2017
    http://gravitytales.com/novel/way-of-choices
    They say there are 1251 chapters.  I can't find rest of the chapters anywhere. I'm a bit confused. Anyway, cheers.
    The novel consists of 1251 chapters. But the English translation on Gravity Tales was still on chapter 531 and still on going. They usually update one chapter a day. You'll find the rest soon.
  • Who could've guessed that their sweet moments turned into nothing 14 years later? Curse that lame ending.
  • edited July 2017
    Who could've guessed that their sweet moments turned into nothing 14 years later? Curse that lame ending.
    Agreed. Actually the author just say something along the line of "I have too many of this type of ending, so this novel will be different". Thus, he just went with random ending for the wrong reason.
  • lorwa said:
    Who could've guessed that their sweet moments turned into nothing 14 years later? Curse that lame ending.
    Agreed. Actually the author just say something along the line of "I have too many of this type of ending, so this novel will be different". Thus, he just went with random ending for the wrong reason.
    I see this happen a lot in web novels, and other medias too.  Nowadays, I wouldn't even touch any new ongoing story because of this trend. Maybe the person in charge isn't confident that their work will stand out without a twist or adding something bitter on an otherwise good story to make it stand out.
  • Who could've guessed that their sweet moments turned into nothing 14 years later? Curse that lame ending.
    I could have guessed. The novel was so platonic for a "romance" themed novel it was embarrassing.
  • Rewrite said:
    I could have guessed. The novel was so platonic for a "romance" themed novel it was embarrassing.
    The romance wasn't the main label of ZTJ. It was like 200 chapters talking nonsense then we got like 10 chapters of CCS-XYR moment then 200 chapters talking nonsense again. And we got an icy cold XYR before and during the war. How can we call this a romance novel? 
    I was beyond glad reading the current human translation but once I remembered the tragis ending, damn, that beautiful starting point would turn into a fraud.
    I just wish I could forget whatever silly answers he did on his last QA and pretend that somehow they will meet again.
  • If there was any personal issue, I think it's wiser and acceptable if he chose to delay the novel's release and chose to be on hiatus than gave a f*****g crap ending.
    Agree!!! I don't mind waiting if I can get a better wrap up than that.
    And what about the new project he kept blabbering about? If he can form a new project just a few months after he killed ZTJ, why he didn't use that time to give a proper ending? 
  • They'll meet. But they won't marry. Just sit side by side and cultivate the Dao until the death gets them.
  • They'll meet. But they won't marry. Just sit side by side and cultivate the Dao until the death gets them.
    And somehow Luoluo found CCS and keep clinging to him to death. What a beautiful picture.
    Luoluo is a total failure. 
  • It will out on August I think. Let's see how it goes.
    They'll meet. But they won't marry. Just sit side by side and cultivate the Dao until the death gets them.
    And somehow Luoluo found CCS and keep clinging to him to death. What a beautiful picture.
    Luoluo is a total failure. 
    It will be a nightmare. 
    If it was not because of that tragic ending, Luoluo's character would be the biggest failure of the novel. 
  • Really tragic. He just completely destroyed everything. He ruined three years of hard work by his own hands.
  • edited July 2017
    I found the anime. Is it worth watching or not? 
    I hesistated to watch because I found that CCS's outfit was too grande and Luoluo has a silly whimp behind her.
  • edited July 2017
    I found the anime. Is it worth watching or not? 
    I hesistated to watch because I found that CCS's outfit was too grande and Luoluo has a silly whimp behind her.
    The yes reason:
    - it tried to follow the original plot and the details
    - for Luoluo fans, they'll watch this because she had a quiet bigger role than the novel (because XYR haven't met XYR yet)
    - other than Luoluo, the other dubbers are suitable for the characters
    The no reasons:
    - It just covered the very few plot at the very beginning so it was boring for me
    - The anime itself was in a low quality so.......

This is my personal opinion, but my eyes was badly hurt everytime I looked at Luoluo and her floating whimp or whatever floating around her. I need to stop before it reached the final ep because I can't stand her any longer.
    Honestly, you can give it a try and set your opinion. So far no one subbed it but the anime was quiet simple so you can follow the story even without eng sub. 
  • @amelie1112 you are 100 % right. Its like hes saying : i give a shit about this novel and my fans.... Damm why did i even read 1000 chapter :(
  • As I said, dont read the last arc. The Capital second rebellion arc is a good place to stop.
  • I found the anime. Is it worth watching or not? 
    The yes reason:
    - it tried to follow the original plot and the details
    - for Luoluo fans, they'll watch this because she had a quiet bigger role than the novel (because XYR haven't met XYR yet)
    - other than Luoluo, the other dubbers are suitable for the characters
    The no reasons:
    - It just covered the very few plot at the very beginning so it was boring for me
    - The anime itself was in a low quality so.......

This is my personal opinion, but my eyes was badly hurt everytime I looked at Luoluo and her floating whimp or whatever floating around her. I need to stop before it reached the final ep because I can't stand her any longer.
    Honestly, you can give it a try and set your opinion. So far no one subbed it but the anime was quiet simple so you can follow the story even without eng sub. 
    It literally just covered like 160 chapters of the novel. The grand examination arc was cringy, they added unnecessary details and it became more boring. I chose a quick and direct to the matter like the drama did.
    I'm sure the writer though that CCS will end up with Luoluo. lol. Can't blame them tho. The first 200 chapters indicated that they'll have progress in their relationship.
    I think, minus the very unnecessary bouncing whimp and her annoying overly cute action, this Luoluo was closest to the novel description (far more better than Wu Qian version).

• edited July 2017
    @amelie1112 ;Have you finished watching it? 
    @theredberry That news about the anime sequel is true or not?
  • @amelie1112 ;Have you finished watching it? 
    @theredberry That news about the anime sequel is true or not?
    What news? 
  • So... i recommend this book to my friend... i told him its a very very good book, especially the romance.. 
    so after around 2-3 week, he called me and said "hey u remember that book ze tian ji? FUCK YOU and thanks for wasting my time in lnmtl while suffering those horrible MTL" i laugh so hard... your welcome..

• anlie said:
    So... i recommend this book to my friend... i told him its a very very good book, especially the romance.. 
    so after around 2-3 week, he called me and said "hey u remember that book ze tian ji? FUCK YOU and thanks for wasting my time in lnmtl while suffering those horrible MTL" i laugh so hard... your welcome..

He read the Mtl? why not just read it like i do using google audio book