Ze Tian Ji (Way of Choices)

edited August 2015 in Other Novel Spoilers
Hi~
I used BT to read the raws and I now have a problem. I think I missed one or two chapters. That or my understanding of thing is wrong.

First, regarding the relationship between Chen Chang Sheng and Xu You Rong

In the late chapters, after the attack from the dark Lord that came to "drink" Chen Chang Sheng's blood, both Chen Chang Sheng and Xu You Rong attend to some sort of reunion. There're gossip going on and stuff, and here what I understand :
1/ Chen Chang Sheng asked to Pope to cancel the marriage with Xu You Rong. That, I am sure of it.
2/ The Pope actually cancelled the marriage. I need a confirmation.
3/ Chen Chang Sheng proposed to Xu You Rong and got rejected. That is what is bothering me, because I have no recollection of such a thing happening. So I need an explanation about that. If it's true, and why would she reject him, and if possible, at what chapter it happened so I can read it.
I am already annoyed about the marriage cancellation dammit :<

Second, regarding the relationship between "folded sleeve" and "seven" (BT). I don't know the correct translation, but I am talking about the lone wolf that has a meridian problem and who carried a boy that turned out to be a girl inside the separate world.

Again, in the late chapter, there are some talk about a marriage between the two of them. However, once again, I can't remember at all reading about them stating their feelings for each other. I am not even sure if I read about them being honest with themselves.
I just can't imagine folded sleeve confess or talk about marriage, but if he did, I definitely need to know when it happened. As far as I know, after they left the separate world, wolf went straight to torture chamber, and never met with seven until then. I need explanations about that as well, thanks~

Comments

• Can sombody please Tell me Then ccs geht stronger??
  • Anti said:

Hi~
    I used BT to read the raws and I now have a problem. I think I missed one or two chapters. That or my understanding of thing is wrong.

First, regarding the relationship between Chen Chang Sheng and Xu You Rong

In the late chapters, after the attack from the dark Lord that came to "drink" Chen Chang Sheng's blood, both Chen Chang Sheng and Xu You Rong attend to some sort of reunion. There're gossip going on and stuff, and here what I understand :
    1/ Chen Chang Sheng asked to Pope to cancel the marriage with Xu You Rong. That, I am sure of it.
    2/ The Pope actually cancelled the marriage. I need a confirmation.
    3/ Chen Chang Sheng proposed to Xu You Rong and got rejected. That is what is bothering me, because I have no recollection of such a thing happening. So I need an explanation about that. If it's true, and why would she reject him, and if possible, at what chapter it happened so I can read it.
    I am already annoyed about the marriage cancellation dammit :<

Second, regarding the relationship between "folded sleeve" and "seven" (BT). I don't know the correct translation, but I am talking about the lone wolf that has a meridian problem and who carried a boy that turned out to be a girl inside the separate world.

Again, in the late chapter, there are some talk about a marriage between the two of them. However, once again, I can't remember at all reading about them stating their feelings for each other. I am not even sure if I read about them being honest with themselves.
    I just can't imagine folded sleeve confess or talk about marriage, but if he did, I definitely need to know when it happened. As far as I know, after they left the separate world, wolf went straight to torture chamber, and never met with seven until then. I need explanations about that as well, thanks~

this thing about proposal...
    i think CCS do it because he only tough of the girl in the garden which turn out to be XYR
    i found it to be funny... when they cancel it both of them... but XYR realise who he is first before CCS realise his mistake...
    by the end after the battle of the Joan Succesor from SOUTH (XYR) vs Pope Successor (CCS) i think there is 1 ch where CCS when to talk with the pope about the engagement but i forget is it being approved or not yet... since people seem to be forgotten... i also skim that part...

regarding seven and that wolf boy...
    they have through life and death together so they have some special feeling...
    i remember when XYR give letter from Seven Father... Sword what... it say that if he ever touch seven, he will descent from heaven to kill him.. (1)
    though not confess the situation show about their affection

Can sombody please Tell me Then ccs geht stronger??

before he enter great trial... and after returing from garden... i dunno what its called... need to confirm again
  • Does anyone have a dictionary or something with names to facilitate MTLing?

Something like this: http://pastebin.com/rbDujHj3
  • Who are the MC's master and senior? Tell me please
  • I want spoilers! when does MC become OP ? what happens with the whole marriage thing? Does he get revenge ? 
  • DaoistTac said:

I want spoilers! when does MC become OP ? what happens with the whole marriage thing? Does he get revenge ? 

OP.
    If it's the basic meaning, that is, the MC is way above people of the same age or older, then he is OP already.
    However, there are many people he simply can do nothing against, because
    they are the true OP. Of course, they are all old monster.
    There are also people that are simply as strong as he is at the same age.
    The
    last chapter I have read is 685. There have probably been many chapters
    released since then so he would've gotten stronger I guess.

OP since when ? He keeps getting stronger, but I'd say it all starts during(near the end of) the tournament between the different schools.
    Maybe it will be in another 50-100 chapters (TL) ? I don't quite remember.
    There's is also another very important point to consider. While he, himself, will be "weak" for a while, nobody will ever doubt how incredibly awesome a teacher he is. He will meet gifted students, and he will make them improve a LOT. When they take the high spots of the ranking, it is public knowledge that their achievements are actually his own.
    At some point, he will be both an OP fighter, and an OP teacher.

Now, for the love story...
    actually not sure what you mean about revenge. If it's about the family of Xu Rong then at some point they will acknowledge him. He will give them the contract, but they will give it back to him.(don't remember if before or after pocket world ark)
    He will eventually meet a girl he will fall in love with in a pocket world where the students are sent. The girl is actually Xu Rong in disguise, but they both don't know who the other is. They are also aware that their respective fiancée is somewhere in the same world, because they heard words of people talking about them. But they didn't meet (or so they think).
    Then even talk shit on their fiancée to each other, and they think they are in the same situation.
    MC promises that when he gets back, he will cancel the marriage.
    Eventually, stuff happens, the world collapse, and everyone beside the MC escape.

The MC is teleported next to someone else (Sue, a truly OP person) that take from him an umbrella the MC was carrying and that the girl he loves saw too.
    That umbrella was actually Sue's weapon, so he takes it back, and they go on a journey. In the end, MC goes back to the city while thinking about the girl he loves and Sue keeps the umbrella and goes meet his lover, that is actually the girl's master or something.
    Xu Rong thinks about him and believes he died, until she meets Sue and his umbrella.
    Sue knew the real identity of the boy and she then understands everything. That the guy she has fallen for is actually Chen Chang Sheng.

Meanwhile, MC is back leading his school, saving a friend from torture chamber and stuff, and goes see the pope to cancel the marriage.
    The pope asks him if he is sure he won't regret, to which the MC gives a definitive, final, YES.
    We don't see the pope destroying the contract, and to this day, I don't know if he did it or not. That's what I wanted to know when I started the topic, but it doesn't seem anybody actually has a clue or cares to answer.

Later, Xu Rong comes back to the city and challenges the MC. Everyone in the city knows of it. It's like, drama.
    They fight, and he barely wins. She then gives him a letter and the umbrella from Sue and he learns the sad true : Xu Rong is actually the girl he has fallen for.
    When she learns he has cancelled the marriage, they are both bitter. He then sometimes go meet her, and their hearts are ONE. However, he is the next pope, and she is on the side of the queen/empress. Basically fated enemies.
    You'd think the marriage between the next leaders of two opposite factions could help solve enmity, but it does seem that only us, readers, can think this way.

At the last chapter, it goes as I said in my opening post. People believe he wants to marry her again after cancelling the marriage. I have no confirmation about the cancellation as well as any possible proposal. All I know is that they are close and apart at the same time.

I hope I will ever find the time to get back to Bing read it.

• Anti said:

DaoistTac said:

I want spoilers! when does MC become OP ? what happens with the whole marriage thing? Does he get revenge ? 

OP.
    If it's the basic meaning, that is, the MC is way above people of the same age or older, then he is OP already.
    However, there are many people he simply can do nothing against, because
    they are the true OP. Of course, they are all old monster.
    There are also people that are simply as strong as he is at the same age.
    The
    last chapter I have read is 685. There have probably been many chapters
    released since then so he would've gotten stronger I guess.

OP since when ? He keeps getting stronger, but I'd say it all starts during(near the end of) the tournament between the different schools.
    Maybe it will be in another 50-100 chapters (TL) ? I don't quite remember.
    There's is also another very important point to consider. While he, himself, will be "weak" for a while, nobody will ever doubt how incredibly awesome a teacher he is. He will meet gifted students, and he will make them improve a LOT. When they take the high spots of the ranking, it is public knowledge that their achievements are actually his own.
    At some point, he will be both an OP fighter, and an OP teacher.

Now, for the love story...
    actually not sure what you mean about revenge. If it's about the family of Xu Rong then at some point they will acknowledge him. He will give them the contract, but they will give it back to him.(don't remember if before or after pocket world ark)
    He will eventually meet a girl he will fall in love with in a pocket world where the students are sent. The girl is actually Xu Rong in disguise, but they both don't know who the other is. They are also aware that their respective fiancée is somewhere in the same world, because they heard words of people talking about them. But they didn't meet (or so they think).
    Then even talk shit on their fiancée to each other, and they think they are in the same situation.
    MC promises that when he gets back, he will cancel the marriage.
    Eventually, stuff happens, the world collapse, and everyone beside the MC escape.

The MC is teleported next to someone else (Sue, a truly OP person) that take from him an umbrella the MC was carrying and that the girl he loves saw too.
    That umbrella was actually Sue's weapon, so he takes it back, and they go on a journey. In the end, MC goes back to the city while thinking about the girl he loves and Sue keeps the umbrella and goes meet his lover, that is actually the girl's master or something.
    Xu Rong thinks about him and believes he died, until she meets Sue and his umbrella.
    Sue knew the real identity of the boy and she then understands everything. That the guy she has fallen for is actually Chen Chang Sheng.

Meanwhile, MC is back leading his school, saving a friend from torture chamber and stuff, and goes see the pope to cancel the marriage.
    The pope asks him if he is sure he won't regret, to which the MC gives a definitive, final, YES.
    We don't see the pope destroying the contract, and to this day, I don't know if he did it or not. That's what I wanted to know when I started the topic, but it doesn't seem anybody actually has a clue or cares to answer.

Later, Xu Rong comes back to the city and challenges the MC. Everyone in the city knows of it. It's like, drama.
    They fight, and he barely wins. She then gives him a letter and the umbrella from Sue and he learns the sad true : Xu Rong is actually the girl he has fallen for.
    When she learns he has cancelled the marriage, they are both bitter. He then sometimes go meet her, and their hearts are ONE. However, he is the next pope, and she is on the side of the queen/empress. Basically fated enemies.
    You'd think the marriage between the next leaders of two opposite factions could help solve enmity, but it does seem that only us, readers, can think this way.

At the last chapter, it goes as I said in my opening post. People believe he wants to marry her again after cancelling the marriage. I have no confirmation about the cancellation as well as any possible proposal. All I know is that they are close and apart at the same time.

I hope I will ever find the time to get back to Bing read it.

Thanks
  • What's happened in the latest chapters? I know that he was about to die in two days. Has he managed to cure his illness? 

Also

I know that the MC is the Divine Queen son. And that the Divine Queen is awful. She is also plotting to kill MC, because she thinks he will kill her. Is it revealed why she abandoned him? And did she know all along that MC was her child?

The divine queen is also a phoneix like Xu Rong. Exactly how powerful is the Divine Queen? She is supposed  to be worse than the demons and killed a lot of people to change her fate. What is her fate?

Finally about MC and Xu Rong. Why are they fated enemies ? I don't get that. I know its got something to do with the pope and divine queen, what happened there?

• I want to know spoilers regarding the epilogue or prologue don't know which is before the story starts thanks
  • Hi all,

I would like some enlightments on the last chapter released in chinese (chap 676). Is it the last one?

And : 

Spoiler:
    Did I understood coorectly that the queen, or someone, cured MC's illness ? because just by MTL the whole thing that's the general idea the capter gives
    Spoiler:
  • Polynice said:

Hi all,

I would like some enlightments on the last chapter released in chinese (chap 676). Is it the last one?

And : 

Did I understood coorectly that the queen, or someone, cured MC's illness ? because just by MTL the whole thing that's the general idea the capter gives
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    from the raws I believe it was the dragon that cured the MC's illness and after the dragon did it turned into a girl
  • The dragon cured him and he because of that he can also cultivate now. Does the dragon girl part of his harem?
  • The dragon cured him and he because of that he can also cultivate now. Does the dragon girl part of his harem?

I don't think that is 100% correct. In about 30 chapters he will finally start cultivating. At that time his power will jump many levels and he will actually become the quickest person to reach his power (a few days faster than his fiance'). At this point though he still has the illness that will kill him at 20. I think towards the end when he is supposed to die the dragon cures the illness though I could be wrong.

I don't think that is 100% correct. In about 30 chapters he will finally start cultivating. At that time his power will jump many levels and he will actually become the quickest person to reach his power (a few days faster than his fiance'). At this point though he still has the illness that will kill him at 20. I think towards the end when he is supposed to die the dragon cures the illness though I could be wrong.
    I thought I read in the raws that the dragon gave him a drop of her blood and he recovered in time for the great trial... It might be his illness or something he ate? I know he was eating something and talking with the dragon when things started going down hill for him.
  • Hey guys I need help with the raws :O
    First of all, I was reading the raws there : http://zetianjixiaoshuo.com/zetianji
    Last chapter I read was this one : http://zetianjixiaoshuo.com/book/13706.html
    My problem is that I am unable to find next chapter. When I hit next, I find myself there : http://zetianjixiaoshuo.com/book/13764.html which is chapter 686 of a different novel http://zetianjixiaoshuo.com/tianyucangqiong
    Having this chapter ready for Bing translator in one of my tab wrongly led me to believe that the last chapter of the way of choices I had read of was 685.
    So I want to know, which (number) chapter is http://zetianjixiaoshuo.com/book/13706.html ? Translators are saying something about 80 but that's impossible.
    I also would like to know where I can read the next chapters, thanks !
  • eveneel2 said:

The dragon cured him and he because of that he can also cultivate now. Does the dragon girl part of his harem?

I thought I read in the raws that the dragon gave him a drop of her blood and he recovered in time for the great trial... It might be his illness or something he ate? I know he was eating something and talking with the dragon when things started going down hill for him.
    Since I have not read the MTL RAWsI cannot give a 100 percent accurate accounting. My understanding is that MC was sent away as an infant in a basket on the river. There was some sort of prophesy/reading that indicated he would be the downfall of the Divine Queen. I have no idea why he was not just killed, but maybe someone snuck him away. I am assuming the Golden Dragon that came to him on the river is what caused his illness? 

He connects to the distant star and maybe the black dragon blood allows his meridians to connect so he can cultivate (have not read this part). Anyway right before the tournament he "powers up". Even though he is now a cultivator it is my understanding the illness that will take his life at 20 remains through out the story. His fiance' even gives him her phoenix blood trying to save him. 

If he lives then something happens in the last few chapters to save him. It could be the Divine Queen, the Black Dragon or someone else. Hopefully one of the readers that has finished the novel can give a good explanation.
  • what are you guys all talking about, he injures himself forceing cultivation and the dragon just heals his injures before the trial, his veins are still fucked, and he has run out of time at current chapter (almost 700) not 130, i dont even read the mtl, just off of spoilers on other sites and i know that. The reason the whole dragon thing when he was a baby happened was because when CCS was born, he should have died because of his shitty veins, his dad wanted him to survive so he blasted him with huge amounts of life aura i believed that extended his life to 20, but for anyone else instead of 20, youd be fucking immortal, so the dragon wanted to eat him because of it, thats why ccs smells so good and girls keep at his side feeling relaxed, its pretty much life radiation seeping out of him
  • Whois the father?
  • Hinted to be the former emperor according to recent chapters
  • Didn't he died like 20 years before the beginning of the story? Or he just disappeared from the public or something
  • Ma_Chao said:

Didn't he died like 20 years before the beginning of the story? Or he just disappeared from the public or something

you must read the prologue to understand what actually happen about 16 or 17 years ago.
  • I temporarily dropped the novel until the translation speed up.
  • I am so sad they dropped the novel..:( i Hope someone is going to pick ist up.
  • bbkgs pick it up. You can read chapter 105-107 here, and here for future chapters.
  • you can also go to novelupdates.com they keep up with all the wuxia novels at a frequent pace
  • Can someone explain to me in details of what exactly Is happening after the death of the queen
  • Wait the queen died??? WHY????
  • Aloo said:

Wait the queen died??? WHY????

And how?
  • The queen died because she cured/revived ChenChangshen but due to saving used a lot of her energy. This in return gave a chance for ChenChangShen's master and the Pope to deal a decisive blow to her. The black dragon did not heal his illness but just allowed him to cultivate. Hell, the black dragon wasn't even part of the fight between Divine Queen and Pope's brother (MC's teacher).
  • Wait is Pope brother evil why did he kill her and who is evil divine queen or Pope?