SPOILERS ONLY PLEASE

Comments

• Rewrite said:
    So is the will of the Purgatory World a person or creature, I mean it's rank 9 right?
    Rank 8 and its more like that world will. So i guess you can call it a creature. 
  • Not sure if the author went into detail about this area, but can the "creature," or world will be killed, and what happens if it does?
  • Rewrite said:
    Not sure if the author went into detail about this area, but can the "creature," or world will be killed, and what happens if it does?
    I believe the author touches upon this during the Phoenix Empire arc.  The world will is the collective consciousness of a world stemming from all the living native inhabitants.  You remember the life stream in FF7?  Its that.  In order for the world will to be killed, the world would have to be destroyed.  It can be OVERWRITTEN, however, and it is implied to happen when a Magus completely conquers/subdues a world.  
  • Around what chapter does the dowager start weakening him? Around what chapter does that end?
  • Raizen said:
    Around what chapter does the dowager start weakening him? Around what chapter does that end?
    I can't remember but it's literally like right after he gets to Rank 5 i believe and its should be less than 10 chapters when he hits that rank when it happens. I could be wrong though since I binged the whole thing. 

• Is god world arc good? I find purgatory arc conclusion pretty satisfying ... If next arc not that good ill put it on hold waiting for translation 
    Thx b4
  • edited June 2017
    God arc is just recycling of the previous plot.
    -Enters new world
    -Hide --> become strong
    -Rekt

It's not bad per se.
  • Not to me its literally a restart of the novel tbh. It's basically him trying out ideas for his current novel. Since it's like a game world. He also probably does his most evil thing there in the novel. 
  • Sophia is a pureblood? Someone said that Leylin saves a girl from getting raped, whom is his concubine, and I'm assuming this is Sophia (saved from Thomas).
    I thought it was mentioned she was of mixed blood (like Belinda).
  • 500-600
    the war is ongoing as the ouroboros organisation is attacked
    leylin brakes into rank 4 and repels their enemies by killing
    leylin assumes control of the organisation as its sole leader and the grand duke
    leylin creates a rank 4 magus tower
    leylin attends a warlock meeting where he meets a genius who is being raised as the only one who has the possibility of become rank 6 as there was a prophecy that a warlock would appear in the mainland and he would be the first warlock to become rank 6 (can you guess what his personallity is like and who the prophecy is about ill give you a hint you have been reading about his progression from zero to hero-ish)
    some miscellaneous stuff happens (cant remember to be honest)
    his research on the ancient rank 6 bloodline of sun is progressing well and he is 35% from loosening his shacles (i would say breaking through them but the term is incorrect because the shacles still exist with the only difference being him being able to finally break into rank 5)
    he finds the world into which the previous three leaders have been sucked into and goes there
    they have their own special cultivation in which the mc sort of camouflages that he is also one of them.
    he learns that the disappearance of the leaders has been a plot to destroy ouroboros
    he meets up with two of the three leaders and learns that the other one died
    his flame technique becomes even stronger and is called black pheonix flame from absorbing energy from a pheonix egg
    he sells the information of the world that the leader have been sent to, to a rank 5 magus as that world is filthy rich in return for his protection for a certain period of time
    he goes and kills that super genius of the warlocks and some are dissatisfied whereas others begin speculating whether the one who was mentioned in the prophecy all along was leylin
    guess what happens at chapter 600? he is chashed again...

and the end
    i know not the best but still better than nothing until the actual transaltions reach this point...   
    what happens with chapters 600-700
  • So in ch 763 was it implied that leylin had sex with sophia and that's when he impregnated her, I couldn't quite understand what was done.
  • edited June 2017
    So in ch 763 was it implied that leylin had sex with sophia and that's when he impregnated her, I couldn't quite understand what was done.
    What do you mean? He had sex so she would get pregnant and give a variation on his bloodline.
  • Rewrite said:
    So in ch 763 was it implied that leylin had sex with sophia and that's when he impregnated her, I couldn't quite understand what was done.
    What do you mean? He had sex so she would get pregnant and give a variation on his bloodline.
    it was already spoiled he'll get 2 daughters from 2 of the 3 girls so the man is asking regarding that
  • So uh. What's the white light in the most recent chapter that protected Leylin's memories?
  • how many descendants will Leylin have at the end of the story????
  • how many descendants will Leylin have at the end of the story????
    He will have 2 sons who will be mencioned by name, and other sons and daughers who are not specified by the author,  and will have countless descendents.
  • Will leylin marry someone in the god world or leave descendents there?
  • When does Leylin start to get worshiped/become a God?
  • What happens to Viscount Tim, Marquis Louis  and William from the current arc?
  • Rewrite said:
    When does Leylin start to get worshiped/become a God?
    All the people until now are covered by some church, later he finds island which no church takes as it is cover by some ghost thingy(I forgot exactly about it) MC kill the creature and later spreads a disease and gives cure to the people who prayed to him.But he does not do anything to them and acts pretty good afterwards.

Later he does some pretty crazy stuff to the God World

• Beel said:
    Rewrite said:
    When does Leylin start to get worshiped/become a God?
    All the people until now are covered by some church, later he finds island which no church takes as it is cover by some ghost thingy(I forgot exactly about it) MC kill the creature and later spreads a disease and gives cure to the people who prayed to him.But he does not do anything to them and acts pretty good afterwards.

Later he does some pretty crazy stuff to the God World

Do you remember around what chapter that is at all?
  • So can anybody tell me what happens with Cassley, the guy that sent Leylin and his squad on a death mission? I'm assuming he dies.
  • Rewrite said:
    So can anybody tell me what happens with Cassley, the guy that sent Leylin and his squad on a death mission? I'm assuming he dies.
    He'll most likely die, iirc.
  • The HTL already covered that a while ago, but thanks anyways! :)
  • Can somebody tell me what will happend with the Knight girl? Will she become a devil? 
    And will Leylin get the inheritance of the nightmare wizard?
  • The whole thing is on lnmtl tho the translations there aren't that great as wuxiaworld. And that's how I finished Desolate Era and The Great Ruler
  • Theory101 said:
    The whole thing is on lnmtl tho the translations there aren't that great as wuxiaworld. And that's how I finished Desolate Era and The Great Ruler
    You're just punishing yourself by reading machine translations, those things cause brain cancer!
  • Yeah don't. I'm already trying to recover the grammar and analytical skills I lost last time I read MTL, and I haven't even gotten it all back yet. 
  • So why did that owl in dreamscape gave him the bloodline? And it mentioned something about an old friend?