SPOILERS ONLY PLEASE

Comments

• Accidentally??!! Nice plot lol
    Does that means Leylin and Giant will be enemy in the future?
  • Giant is just a bit troublesome minor character.
  • Accidentally??!! Nice plot lol
    Does that means Leylin and Giant will be enemy in the future?
    Yeah he had just ranked up and was trying out his spell, unfortunately it was AoE and Caesar was in the range.

Kinda. By the time he and giant become outright enemies Leylin was already strong enough to kick his ass and nearly kills him. The next time he shows up he gets offed rather quickly.
  • So, when does he get betrayed by the four seasons and the dark magi, was there a reason or just jealousy? 
  • Jealousy and a desire to understand how he has powered up so quickly.
  • So, when does he get betrayed by the four seasons and the dark magi, was there a reason or just jealousy? 
    If i remember it right the four seasons dont try to kill him they try to get info out of him while trying to drug his tea but mc acts like he got affected by the drug and gives him wrong info.He later had to run away due to him killing a rank 3 magus son while he was got affected by emotinonal problem for some time.
  • edited August 2016
    How often does his "emotional state" get affected by the bloodline? And does he ever fix it so he doesn't get affected anymore
  • How often does his "emotional state" get affected by the bloodline? And does he ever fix it so he doesn't get affected anymore
    Yes the bloodline is causing problems for him. He finds temporary treatments untill he seperates himself from the mother snake because of which he loses the emotional problem.

There was only one time where it has caused problems
  • edited August 2016
    So he is a Darkness Attribute Magus but I just see him using Fire attacks since he became a Warlock.

So can Magus use spells of other attributes or is this just a Warlock thing he got from using a Fire/Darkness Bloodline?

His Elemental Essence conversion buffs his element attacks but its Darkness Element Conversion so would it have any affect on Fire Element attacks like he's been using?

And is he gonna get any Darkness attacks or is it just fire from here on out?
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • So he is a Darkness Attribute Magus but I just see him using Fire attacks since he became a Warlock.

So can Magus use spells of other attributes or is this just a Warlock thing he got from using a Fire/Darkness Bloodline?

His Elemental Essence conversion buffs his element attacks but its Darkness Element Conversion so would it have any affect on Fire Element attacks like he's been using?

And is he gonna get any Darkness attacks or is it just fire from here on out?
    I think that it was stated pretty clearly that his fireballs have more darkness essence rather than fire.
  • Attolis said:
    I think that it was stated pretty clearly that his fireballs have more darkness essence rather than fire.
    Where? I stopped reading at ch 207 to let it build up, if its after then dont bother telling me.
    If its before, then you got a chapter number?
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • Attolis said:
    Where? I stopped reading at ch 207 to let it build up, if its after then dont bother telling me.
    I think it more darkness based because his nickname now is black fire leylin, i dont think it is explicit stated but with the conversation and the way he talk you can get that it is more darkness based... at least i think this is not explicit stated.
  • His elemental conversion is darkness based so of course all his elemental attack are darkness based because the damage caused by them is greater.
  • the latent fireball is a dual type spell of darkness and fire but it's mostly darkness in nature and is mainly corrosive like darkness instead of explosive like fire though it does have some explosive nature but that's much lower than the corrosive power of the spell.
  • Attolis said:
    The spell is introduced in chapter 142, where is says it's darkness and fire based. I don't remember in which chapter it is mentioned that it leans more towards the darkness element but it is mentioned (most likely before chapter 207). 
  • Can anyone tell me which chapter he reach rank 2? Wanna save up some chapter for that binge. Thanks
  • When does leylin get to the god world?
  • When does leylin get to the god world?
    After he becomes rank 6 (99%)magus
  • So in like 1000 chapters? Lol seems like loving up in this book takes quite a while
  • So in like 1000 chapters? Lol seems like loving up in this book takes quite a while
    No like at 600 chapters
    Yeah, but there are enough "interim" steps when leveling that it doesn't seem too long a slog. In the current translations we have the "elemental conversion" percentage, and there are "ranks" in later cultivation steps.
  • So, when does he meet his wife, i remember someone mention family at the end, so?
  • So, when does he meet his wife, i remember someone mention family at the end, so?
    When he goes to central world so when he just became rank 3 magus
  • edited August 2016
    Can someone tell me how's he gonna rank up to rank 3? And what chapter?
  • Can someone tell me how's he gonna rank up to rank 3? And what chapter?
    He ranks up in the underground world at around 390 maybe
  • What are his stats at the end of the novel?
  • ok after he runs away from the south coast from that lvl3 magus because of the kid leylin killed, he was transported in the dark territory. here he stayed and studied the saint light candle fire ?? (the meditation technique from Jenna's family) and used it to basically become the ruler in this territory.

he also found out about the ancient war on the ice cavern where he finds the scorpion emperor that has the blood to fix his emotionalism problem from bloodline. he's basically free from it until he becomes lvl4 morning star. after that, he finds out that there is a lvl5?? and lvl7?? ancient creature's corpse inside, but he cant enter into the deepest parts yet since he's only lvl2.

after these, the war commences against the dark elf (and other intelligent creatures, dwarf and goblin) and the destined people in the war was the 2 people leylin met at a small village. one he taught on how to became a grand knight (later became a lvl2 magus) and the other he humiliated (later became a lvl2 magus too) and those 2 fought on the war. the grand knight worked with the peace loving dark elf, the other worked with the dark elf and destroyed many human cities.

leylin also passed out fake inheritances (used different items and used the name Merlin??) which contained the saint light candle fire. in the end, 3 people were able to advance into peak rank 1. and then 1 guy entered into rank 2 magus and found out about leylin's plans. w/c is the time leylin killed him. those 3 also was able to make a high level artifact because leylin(or Merlin) made them to. w/c in the end fell into leylin's hands.

after, the grand knight won and killed the other, and then he died in leylin's hands to make the coin. he had to make the golden destiny coin which gave leylin the ability to look into he's own destiny (if its good and bad). leylin also advanced into lvl 3 at this point. used the high level artifact ( a death sword), to absorb his Toxic Bile and became a sword containing his strong poison. the war ended and leylin became the ruler here. after a couple of years, leylin wandered in the dark territory until he found a warlock running from the dark elves.

this warlock came from the central continent and is part of the Oroboros Ring and he and leylin came to the continent after.

the next arc pretty much, im just missing some stuff about the school of thought that he used and some fillers. im actually in around 600 chapters where he came back to the ice cavern to find a way out of the bloodline shackles (currently strongest morning star, was able to kill a lvl5 brightness moon magus, though he used a cheat xD, and on the run from a lvl6 lol).

i just hated the dark continent arc because of those people he used just to make that damn destiny coin. i thought his disciple might become the ruler, but in the end, he was just an ingredient for him. the next few arcs are pretty good though if you forget about the dark territory.