BTTH bis ?

i have only read till he got in the academy so far and and everything gives me the feeling that Mu Chen = Xiao Yan 2.0 ,aswell as Luo Li = Xun er 2.0 . not only that but also everything about the showing off under "countless gaze" that he's so fucking awesome and his luck is so far that he's shitting gold blablabla  . the big difference between both seems to be that Mu chen lvl up twice faster than XY . really this author is disapointing . 

Comments

• edited July 2016
    I don't understand, is there a question here or just a rant? And Luo Li is nothing like Xun Er, she might be from a powerful clan but the Luoshen Clan is NOTHING compared to the Gu Clan of BTTH if you talk about power in their respective planes. Luoshen Clan is like mid or close to high level nobles, while the Gu Clan is Emperors on the Dou Contintent.
  • And what author isnt repeating his stuff in his stories?
    IET follows the universe concept
    TJSS is DD verse in every novel he does.

And im pretty sure Mu Chen and XY arent even close to each other in any way.
    Neither power, Nor attitude.

Also If Luo Li was xun'er v2. She wont really be suffering in hell she is.
  • Xiao Yan is confident and overbearing, Lin Dong is calm and calculating, Mu Chen is protective and ambitious. They're all completely different.
  • Xiao Yan is confident and overbearing, Lin Dong is calm and calculating, Mu Chen is protective and ambitious. They're all completely different.
    I think Lin Dong is most hothead and who gets angry pretty early among all of em
  • He only gets angry easily if it's about the women he loves, other than that it's pretty much equal to all MCs.
  • He only gets angry easily if it's about the women he loves, other than that it's pretty much equal to all MCs.
    The author did insist on that in Tgr.
    But Xiao Yan isn't any lower in that aspect I think...