Hua Li's love interest

can anyone tell me who it is please

Comments

• can anyone tell me who it is please
    MC
  • Its probably pretty surprising to some people but yes the love interest to Hua Li is the MC and yes he is gay though there are hints of that throughout the novel but it can easily be mistaken as hints for Hera.
  • ^ No
    No way in hell anyone thinks of Hua Li having any feelings for hera remotely.
    Him saying he is woman and to make him jue bride is not Mistaken as love for hera, By a long shot.
  • I said there are hints because of how he reacted to Hera's death, but it can easily perceived as liking the MC but not many will think TJSS will cross that line...
  • I just realized why someone from the other spoiler thread said that Poseidon is scary...
  • edited August 2016
    I hope he end up with the poor woman whom does everything for him.

forgot the  name
  • You mean the bitch, who is like worst girl in series who Hua li doesnt even remotely wants.
  • viole1369 said:
    You mean the bitch, who is like worst girl in series who Hua li doesnt even remotely wants.
    Yes... that's the one... She also has feelings you know... poor bitch... : /
  • Yes so much feelings that she needs to kill others wife and destroy their life due to it.
  • Also she isnt really poor, She is mother of next Heir to Posiedon and GObi group, Hey gold digger
  • viole1369 said:
    Also she isnt really poor, She is mother of next Heir to Posiedon and GObi group, Hey gold digger
    no way!!! Really?? O_O

oh boy... someone is gonna have a horrible horrible death... can't wait *-*
  • She is technically Hua Li wife and they have baby without sex with some special shit. Hua Li doesnt fuck her, because he doesnt want to.
    Their baby is next Poseidon arteries head

And shes reason
    HERA

is dead
  • because aparently he's gay... But this is strange... he can have all the women he wishes but he decided to be gay? I really can't understand gay people...

I didn't read the spoiler...
  • Yep,,, shes freaking crazy bitch..
  • But if MC knows she's behind Hera's death then why didn't he kill her? I mean Hua Li wasn't in love with her so it wouldn't be killing his friends love while he would get revenge for his wife
  • Hua Li doenst love her, but he does feel guilty that he cant respond to Mo Xiao's feelings. As you read through the story, you can tell that she really does a lot for him and Hua Li sees that. Therefore, Hua Li at the end of the story decided to stay with her forever even if it means to not tell his 3 pals that he is still alive while waiting for Mo Xiao to awake from her coma. Kinda bitter for them to end this way.
  • Well I don't really think it's all that bitter. While I do understand that she does a lot for him and its sad he doesn't return her feelings, planning Hera's death is clearly way out of line. She literally planned the death of someone who she had no enmity with whatsoever. I think in this story Hera's the pitiful one, the backstabbing bitch Mo Xiao has lost all my sympathy.
  • I'm so confused. Why did the Manager chick kill Hera? Did Hau Li tell her he'd make her his gold digging wife if she killed Hera? - Because Hau Li was jealous? That sounds about right on how wack job tragic the author makes every love twist.