Kuang Shen (Mad God) Tang Jia San Shao

Another goodie by the same author as Douluo Dalu! Sone One spoil me Please!!!

Comments

• MC is a pimp. Marries a bunch of girls from the other spoilers i have read. xD 
  • atleast 1 girl from ea race xP
  • Ryuko said:

atleast 1 girl from ea race xP

ea? i thought ea was a crappy sports game manufacturer :P
  • Ryuko said:

ea = each xD but i think u were trolling? o-o

He rapes that demon princess girl, i also read that xD But then they do end up getting married later on so meh. 
  • Chronos said:

MC is a pimp. Marries a bunch of girls from the other spoilers i have read. xD 

Where did you read them?
  • NoobElite said:

Chronos said:

MC is a pimp. Marries a bunch of girls from the other spoilers i have read. xD 

Where did you read them?
    Animesuki forum page
  • Chronos said:

Ryuko said:

He rapes that demon princess girl, i also read that xD But then they do end up getting married later on so meh. 
    so he rapes his ahhm... *sister* xD
  • Chronos said:

Ryuko said:

so he rapes his ahhm... *sister* xD

Who's his sister?
    did u forget how he was pretending to be the son of the demon lord lol 
  • does the mc and his mother reconcile if so how?
  • 3mp3ror said:

does the mc and his mother reconcile if so how?

Err... they already did. Already translated.
  • after the 2 headed wolf is there any of the other ancient beast that join him like the 9 headed snake
  • can some 1 summarize volume 5 and volume 6 plz
  • Where can I get the raw?
  • This is great. Does the MC's mother make it back to the Dragon God Empire? Does he successfully fulfill his promise with her on taking her back there.? And is the MC's mother new found love towards the MC in the latest translated volume's 4-5 real? I mean is she faking it? After all she is pretty smart, if not smarter than the MC.
  • wargumm1i said:

This is great. Does the MC's mother make it back to the Dragon God Empire? Does he successfully fulfill his promise with her on taking her back there.? And is the MC's mother new found love towards the MC in the latest translated volume's 4-5 real? I mean is she faking it? After all she is pretty smart, if not smarter than the MC.

Spoiler:
    Yes, Yes, No she aint faking.
  • Didn't the the mother promise to give a reward to MC after he relayed the items/message to the Duke, did he ever receive such a thing from her?
  • She already gave in advance the pendant(the reward)
  • Oh, I guess I read over that, thanks.

I asked this in my duplicate topic, but when/what volume (or chapter) does he go back to Dragon Empire and meet with the sisters?
  • Ahh idk too darktranslation is what im reading too and its still at the same spot unmoved
  • edited January 2016
    Someone said he pretty much gets a girl/wife from each faction - who are these girls?
    I only know of the two sisters so far and the demon princess.
  • I thought the people from his tribe were humanoid?
    Unless his tribe (baemon or something?) is not the beast tribe, then nvm. Like I was thinking he'd get the rare white bear girl he saved from the bandits when he was preaching about the Beast God.
  • Taryn said:

I thought the people from his tribe were humanoid?
    Unless his tribe (baemon or something?) is not the beast tribe, then nvm. Like I was thinking he'd get the rare white bear girl he saved from the bandits when he was preaching about the Beast God.

I think they're all beast like. If I remember right that bear was like any other bear just with human like intelligence
    Oh, nvm then. Thanks for the clarification!
  • Just wanted to add my two cents regarding the rape. The girl did kidnap his girlfriend then tried to kill them both. Then actually kills 19 of his sworn brothers and steal Black Dragon (his beloved horse). And when he catches her he can't kill her because she the demon princess so he did the next worse thing he could do.

Not saying the rape was justified, just meant to say that its not the whole picture. And that both parties had faults.

At least they got together in the end. And end up as a cute couple. Pretty messed up "how I met your mother" story, but at least its something :o
  • NarDarna said:

Just wanted to add my two cents regarding the rape. The girl did kidnap his girlfriend then tried to kill them both. Then actually kills 19 of his sworn brothers and steal Black Dragon (his beloved horse). And when he catches her he can't kill her because she the demon princess so he did the next worse thing he could do.

Not saying the rape was justified, just meant to say that its not the whole picture. And that both parties had faults.

At least they got together in the end. And end up as a cute couple. Pretty messed up "how I met your mother" story, but at least its something :o

That is what dont make sense I read the spoilers but damn this bitch kills 19 of my brothers. Then I want to love her later hell naw. I would do what she would hate the most make her ass a cripple if I couldnt kill her. Or kill her in the human land and let them war with each other. 
  • Let's not start the rape discussion, this could really spiral downhill fast depending on the responses. : (

Don't really have an opinion on the matter though, but I'm glad they became a couple in the end. Does he get his horse back btw?
  • Taryn said:

Let's not start the rape discussion, this could really spiral downhill fast depending on the responses. : (

Don't really have an opinion on the matter though, but I'm glad they became a couple in the end. Does he get his horse back btw?

Yeah he does. Even the horse has a wife, the demon princess' white horse. She used her own horse to calm him down hehe
  • Taryn said:

Let's not start the rape discussion, this could really spiral downhill fast depending on the responses. : (

It's not even about the rape thing its about the relationship. It's like Linley marrying Deila after she killed Bebe and his brothers. Then again the MC does a lot of dumb things.

Is this one of the author only novels where its told in 1st person?
  • bonifide said:

Taryn said:

It's not even about the rape thing its about the relationship. It's like Linley marrying Deila after she killed Bebe and his brothers. Then again the MC does a lot of dumb things.

Is this one of the author only novels where its told in 1st person?

Yep 1st person. Pretty hard to read after the wedding (you can practically her the author counting words)

What happened was pretty weird, he was tormented by guilt by what he did and confessed the rape to his fiances and they all beat him up for it and eventually forgives him if and wants him to take responsibility if the girl was willing. Then MC and girl gets stuck together for 6 months and sorta worked it out :/

But kudos to the girl she eventually wants to take responsibility, as in dieing for what shes done.
  • Yeah I read what happened later lol. I guess she is the best looking female out of his harem. Hopefully animesuki has more spoilers.