Cultivation Levels

Can someone please list out the current cultivation system. I'm confused about what comes after Heavenly fate. Also what happened to the laws Nie Li comprehended? Are they just non-existent after leaving tiny world?

Comments

• Cultivation system:

Heavenly Fate 1-9
    Heavenly Star 1-9
    Heavenly Axis 1-9
    Dao of Dragon 1-9
    Martial Ancestor not sure if there are 10 levels of this.  

As for the Laws no one in the Ruins realm seems to practice them as heavenly energy is stronger I believe and I think that the laws may be something specific to the Tiny World.  Nei Li does use his black and white wings in one of the new raws tho so he does still have them.
  • what is the cultivation level of nie li in current raw?
  • Either Heavenly Axis 9 or Dao of Dragon.
  • wahaha, that means nie li will level up very fast from now, because in latest translation he only 5 fate, he must jump 2 realms to become axis 9,

and the remaining chapters are not so many .
  • edited August 2016
    What is his strength comparable to though? Can he beat normal people who are at the Dao of Dragon with ease?
  • mahwaha1 said:
    What is his strength comparable to though? Can he beat normal people who are at the Dao of Dragon with ease?
    maybe the people that are at the same level as him or even a few levels above but him beating someone that is many levels above isn't likely.  He is still very killable by many cultivators in the story.
  • How long in their time did it take for him to rise from Fate 8 to Dao?

Has the story itself been accelerated, as in, a few months passed in a couple of chapters and that's why he's risen so high, or has his cultivation just have been sped up only in a few days/weeks? 

I remember his Heavenly God's Cultivation was supposed to speed up after Legend rank? 
  • edited August 2016
    He got some treasure that he refined into elixirs that raised his (and his followers') level extremely fast. A month or so or less.
  • At least there wasn't a time skip so maybe we'll still get the full story?
  • Well not like its been less than 2 years since they went to DRR.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Has it? I thought it's only been a couple of months.
  • It was a few months even when Ning'er visits their sect, let alone after that.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• You're right, now that I think about it, they already got promoted to east district which takes 1 school year which I assume is 9 months - 1 year. 
  • That was about 10-12 months after they arrived(year had already started since the tests for entry had been going for 1 month already when they arrived) , but yes.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Has his friends/enemies also grown in cultivation or just him? 

Is Gu Heng, Long Tian Ming, and Etc still stagnant? 
  • Gu Heng was dealt with soon after the temple arc. Tianming progresses until he is beaten in the sect master trial.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• What was their cultivation?

If NL went from Fate 8 to Dao 1, then they must have at least gotten to Axis realm. Since they were Star 9. 
  • looks like after martial ancestor stage is deity stage? and then emperor stage.
  • redleaf97 said:
    looks like after martial ancestor stage is deity stage? and then emperor stage.
    Sage emperor and E.kong ming were at deity rank.
  • redleaf97 said:
    looks like after martial ancestor stage is deity stage? and then emperor stage.
    Sage emperor and E.kong ming were at deity rank.
    Maybe redleaf97 is right..
    It should be : 
    - martial ancestor realm,
    - deity rank, 
    - emperor level...

The  sage emperor beast&servants are 
    deity rank, so could he be the same level as them...?
  • level 1 deity rank and level 9 deity rank...