sovereign of the three realms! Present chapters!

Who is the old men, teacher guy, Ye Chonglou? is he like some sort super op character?
Tagged:

Comments

  • edited June 2016
    He used to belong to the super sect Treasure Tree Sect, but he lost a bet and left the sect.
    He's a major powerhouse and his word means A LOT within the kingdom and surrounding areas. He's not really that OP in later chapters, as JC overshadows him pretty quickly.
  • oh nice nice thanks
  • Taryn said:
    He used to belong to the super sect Treasure Tree Sect, but he lost a bet and left the sect.
    He's a major powerhouse and his word means A LOT within the kingdom and surrounding areas. He's not really that OP in later chapters, as YC overshadows him pretty quickly.
    u mean JC overshadows..YC is in atg  :p
  • can someone tell me what happens during the birthday?
    does JC get the appreciation of thst dude or his help?
    cause he wanted to attack the dragonteeth guard because they took his 2 retainers?
  • edited June 2016
    karoman said:
    can someone tell me what happens during the birthday?
    does JC get the appreciation of thst dude or his help?
    cause he wanted to attack the dragonteeth guard because they took his 2 retainers?
    Anyone who came usually present a gift to the old man and he will chose 3 best gift, JC presents his gift and it got chosen as the 1st place so he have 2 chances to ask about anything to the old man but JC give the chance to his friends (this makes the old man quite curious about JC cause he rejected that chance).

    After that the old man have a question and anyone that can answer it will get a "human sentiment" from the old man, and as everybody can guess, JC answer it (he got a human sentiment cause at that time he still weak and need help) and he also declined to be his disciple

    This 2 events gave a major blow to his enemies dignity eventually 
  • So it wasn't the old man that helped his 2 retainers?
  • edited June 2016
    Nabcake said:
    So it wasn't the old man that helped his 2 retainers?
    Well JC brought the matter up after he was asked if there was anything that he wanted, and JC basically replied, "I have two friends in jail/being held that need to be let out" basically.
    Old Man said that this was an easy problem to solve.
    kr33d said:
    Taryn said:
    He used to belong to the super sect Treasure Tree Sect, but he lost a bet and left the sect.
    He's a major powerhouse and his word means A LOT within the kingdom and surrounding areas. He's not really that OP in later chapters, as YC overshadows him pretty quickly.
    u mean JC overshadows..YC is in atg  p
    So many YC's and JC's it gets confusing!
    I think I just came from replying from either ATG or Zhanxian when I wrote that post haha


Sign In or Register to comment.