Spoilers

Comments

• Roody has his gundam and with more sci-fi tech he is getting more powerful. Tai brothers are advancing in the usual direction. One goes for muscle fruit to increase max power for berseker and another for military weapons. Not sure who out of 2 of brothers got arm severed and they replaced it with liquid metal later. MC's gf andher sister probably don't have anything new. Xiaolei remains the same. Honestly, MC completes most of the special tasks and the real power up they'll have from abandoned zero city that MC found in punishment dungeon. There, he can produce tech as long as he has the ccore to start production.
    I'm certain that there'll be new teammates in the near future because of connections MC established. For example jp girl which could turn invisible or phoenix girl. Another example is flight attendant and 2 ppl who got their memories returned. 
  • Luke said:
    Roody has his gundam and with more sci-fi tech he is getting more powerful. Tai brothers are advancing in the usual direction. One goes for muscle fruit to increase max power for berseker and another for military weapons. Not sure who out of 2 of brothers got arm severed and they replaced it with liquid metal later. MC's gf andher sister probably don't have anything new. Xiaolei remains the same. Honestly, MC completes most of the special tasks and the real power up they'll have from abandoned zero city that MC found in punishment dungeon. There, he can produce tech as long as he has the ccore to start production.
    I'm certain that there'll be new teammates in the near future because of connections MC established. For example jp girl which could turn invisible or phoenix girl. Another example is flight attendant and 2 ppl who got their memories returned. 
    roddy skill still just 18 second?
  • Luke said:
    YyAoMmIi said:
    How does the Guild Message system work? How come it blocked occasionally (such as when ghost attack at the building), and why can't sister use it to contact Chen?

What counts as lifeblood for Bai Qi to get stronger?
    Mm this spoiler is kinda big. Actually dad of MC's girlfriend was part of big guild which is one of guilds placed in Zero city. So the reason why guild system can't reach is because they're in the Zero city. As for how System message works I believe it should be similiar to a chat and telepathy but it's not quite clear honestly. However it is noted that zero city is similiar to a dungeon aka seperate space which thus can cut off communicaion. In the next arc you'll get most of your answer.

Lifeblood mainly means extracting blood and essence type of thing like in cultivation novels. And he requires a balance between demonic power/qi and lifeblood.

I see. but still, why was guild chat blocked during the ghost attack?

Still confused on lifeblood.
    Got an example 
  • redleaf97 said:
    Luke said:
    Roody has his gundam and with more sci-fi tech he is getting more powerful. Tai brothers are advancing in the usual direction. One goes for muscle fruit to increase max power for berseker and another for military weapons. Not sure who out of 2 of brothers got arm severed and they replaced it with liquid metal later. MC's gf andher sister probably don't have anything new. Xiaolei remains the same. Honestly, MC completes most of the special tasks and the real power up they'll have from abandoned zero city that MC found in punishment dungeon. There, he can produce tech as long as he has the ccore to start production.
    roddy skill still just 18 second?
    Yes, 18 sec although he got another mech and it's possible to recharge or something like that. At least he met a woman who's capable of helping him with transfering energy.
  • YyAoMmIi said:
    Luke said:
    YyAoMmIi said:
    How does the Guild Message system work? How come it blocked occasionally (such as when ghost attack at the building), and why can't sister use it to contact Chen?

Mm this spoiler is kinda big. Actually dad of MC's girlfriend was part of big guild which is one of guilds placed in Zero city. So the reason why guild system can't reach is because they're in the Zero city. As for how System message works I believe it should be similiar to a chat and telepathy but it's not quite clear honestly. However it is noted that zero city is similiar to a dungeon aka seperate space which thus can cut off communicaion. In the next arc you'll get most of your answer.

Lifeblood mainly means extracting blood and essence type of thing like in cultivation novels. And he requires a balance between demonic power/qi and lifeblood.

Got an example 
    I think the best example is when you consider it as a life force. Draining life force you usualy get dried up corpse which is inda similiar in this case.
    BTW in some novels when man says he was about to lose his lifeblood than it's a whole different matter because he's talking about his d**k. So make sure not to confuse those things.
  • Luke said:
    YyAoMmIi said:
    Luke said:
    YyAoMmIi said:

Got an example 
    I think the best example is when you consider it as a life force. Draining life force you usualy get dried up corpse which is inda similiar in this case.
    BTW in some novels when man says he was about to lose his lifeblood than it's a whole different matter because he's talking about his d**k. So make sure not to confuse those things.

So really Bai Qi needs to alternative between killing undeads/demons and living things ? 
  • Well it's more like he needs to reach a balance between dark/demonic qi and living beings. If the balance is tilted then he goes berserk and doesn't recongnize friend and enemy. Also Bai Qi origin is a bit deeper because he was a companion of umbrella guy who's the 1st irregular. 
  • Luke said:
     Also Bai Qi origin is a bit deeper because he was a companion of umbrella guy who's the 1st irregular. 
    Wait what? companion?

Btw, I always thought Chen wasn't the first Irreguliarty. I suspect the first one created Zero rather then awakened.
    Can you tell us more about other irregularities?
  • YyAoMmIi said:
    Luke said:
     Also Bai Qi origin is a bit deeper because he was a companion of umbrella guy who's the 1st irregular. 
    Wait what? companion?

Btw, I always thought Chen wasn't the first Irreguliarty. I suspect the first one created Zero rather then awakened.
    Can you tell us more about other irregularities?
    In London dungeon you'll reach point where they'll need to find 2nd part of the legendary weapon. For that they'll meet with count Normand aka Countess who they met. However they'll have some trouble with another team and umbrella guy should come to help them because he has some sorta connection with Normand clan. Of course, at 1st he'll be introduced as a simple guard for the museum that Countess owns.

Later on, after London dungeon he has a conversation with MC and tells him that he's 2000+ years old and has S lvl physical abilities, also the fact that he's 1st irregular and he had a deal with GM just like MC. At that time they refered to GM not like MC. They saw him as a god.

Well umbrella guy was gathering a team and Bai Qi was in it. At some certain point they split off and Bai Qi dissappeared(most likely killed by the system). So umbrella has great anticipation for Bai Qi's growth because he might get his memories back.

As for the matter with Zero city, I'll tell this: Umbrella guy was the founder of the Zero city and there's a basic idea that Zero city is similiar to a dungeon and it appears where next dungeon will be.

Another fact is  that not only awakened one required Zero city but players too. This fact will be found in the next arc of punishment game. They'll find that aside from are of punishment for awakened ones there used to be for players too. In that town MC will discover video recording containing a clue for the zero city and that players are likely dead after dieing in a dungeon.
  • Okay so does anybody here have any info on Miao Yan? Reason being is I just read Ch.180 and I gotta be real, it kinda killed any attraction/attachment I had for the character. :|
  • Ambler is Bai qi companion? or just rival??
  • Ambler is Bai Qi companion. He was more like the leader of the guild/team which Bai Qi was once a part of.
  • Ok... This is the first time tian lie nearly crap his pants... Lmfao..
  • zedharold said:
    Ambler is Bai Qi companion. He was more like the leader of the guild/team which Bai Qi was once a part of.
    Why so much hate and bloodlust for him? 
  • Can anyone give summary of next  few arc? 
  • how long does it take Chen Xiaolian to mold a new body for Xian Yin after her soul gets sealed in the Sword in the Stone? like how many chapters if it has even happened yet in the future chapters that is???
  • venz said:
    Can anyone give summary of next  few arc? 
    Next arc: penalty game. They encounter everyone they know in addition there appear some new faces. 1st mission is to deal with terrorist hijacking the plane. There they met jpn flight attendant, bald girl with a different group and Nicole as police detective. Next they enter dungeon and need to survive attacks from monsters and do a free for all with 6 ppl in top ranking who can only leave. There they meet phoenix girl team and former friend of MC who's being selfish prick, Culkin and cursed lancelot. Also they discover some mysteries of the world there and at the same time pick a new kinda useless member. After dungeon Nicole awakens and with disguise comes to fitness center as yoga teacher.

after that arc where MC goes to Africa on behalf of his gf's father request so that he can obtain a chance to meet with his gf. He goes through some trouble with chaos in the country and picks up a girl who works as a helper in from some united org. In the end he gets a mine which gives opportunity to get specific resource for that world with the input of points. then the girl he helped developed feeling and even went up to the last base but, unfortunatly, she can't remember him although she knows that there was someone important to her. Next is negotiation with gf's father and a trip to zero city.

FrostyX7z said:
    how long does it take Chen Xiaolian to mold a new body for Xian Yin after her soul gets sealed in the Sword in the Stone? like how many chapters if it has even happened yet in the future chapters that is???
    Certainly it goes past 400+ because untill 400 there was not a single word about it.
  • Is that han bi guy? The selfish prick. 
    At first i thought hes gonna be a good member, looks like its not that simple. And luckily MC gf warned him too
  • Well I will spoil some more. After he failed his quest he went to punishment dungeon. There he met with jpn group with his item. A tent which can hide him from other people. He joined them for some time and then they separated. Then he got to meet Mcs best friend and he was generally scolded and mcs best friend expressed dislike towards him. Later on he was running for his life and found Culkin whom mc spared and he killed Culkin and got 6th place in rankings.
  • who the hell is culkin again?
  • Damn.. Hanbi is a bitch...
  • redleaf97 said:
    who the hell is culkin again?
    Culkin is former member of Meteor rock and his nick should be winter rock. I just don't remember his name in normal translated chapters so I'm calling him according to what is in mtl. He acted as temporary leader for people who were doing quest solo in japan. Pretty intelligent and cold, cruel person. Also he encountered MC in London dungeon too dealing damage to MC's team.
    Yep Hanbi is growing really pathetic at the moment and will most likely will suck later. I believe phoenix girl will join MC at some point because as a person she believes him more than anyone but she has responsibility as a leader. However rest of her team dislikes MC because he is the cause of their failure in London dungeon.
  • Btw, Culkin real name is Dong Shi, see chapter 89.

Why does MC group enter the  penalty game? Did they fail the to protect William or is that another quest they failed?
  • nope, they did just fine however upon completing mission he met with gm and umbrella guy. 1st he had a talk with umbrella guy and found out some new mysteries and answers then with gm. gm told him to do penalty game so that mc can help gm and in general mc couldn't refuse because without assistance of gm it will get hard for him. also gm only required mc to go since he is irregular and those who are not irregular cannot join him. thus only rudi joined him.
  • I see. That make things clear and less scary, yet brings up new question. 

New question: How does his faux system shop work?
    We see images are ordinary items.
    Yet, it was predicted that it only has images of ordinarly items, actual stats is same.
  • YyAoMmIi said:
    I see. That make things clear and less scary, yet brings up new question. 

New question: How does his faux system shop work?
    We see images are ordinary items.
    Yet, it was predicted that it only has images of ordinarly items, actual stats is same.
    There are some restrictions for his system. It is active only in a dungeon. There are limited items in comparison with a normal one. And last point is that he has different name for the item so that it won't get suspected by the system . As for the way it looks I have no idea. I believe it's not really interesting to go too far into detail so I imagine to be similiar to ordinary rpg or mmorpg system.
  • Lol, so gf died. Any chance of this becoming a harem at this point? The gf died to protect mc too...
  • Lol, so gf died. Any chance of this becoming a harem at this point? The gf died to protect mc too...
    Wow, I'm instantly dropping this novel
  • I like the gf too, but if this becomes a harem, im dropping it. Cause if he fucking finds another after his gf dies for him, then he is nothing but trash. Though I wont judge until it actually happens.
  • I like the gf too, but if this becomes a harem, im dropping it. Cause if he fucking finds another after his gf dies for him, then he is nothing but trash. Though I wont judge until it actually happens.
    Can't she be revived? Aren't all of the author's novels harem? At least all of the translated ones are.