Spoilers

Comments

• What is the relationship between Qiao Yifeng and Yu Jiajia?
    Daughter from another woman.

Why does it take that long for Qiao Qiao to be reunited with Chen Xiaolian?
    Qiao Yifeng's guild is no pushover. Also, it is actually not that long. Only around 1 month... Yeah, a lot of things happened in that 1 month.

Da Gang
    He helps them out secretly in instance dungeons. Since he can shapeshift, his identity remains a secret even now in the raws.
  • podao001 said:
    What is the relationship between Qiao Yifeng and Yu Jiajia?

Mistress from when he already had Qiao Qiao, or from when he was awakened?

• YyAoMmIi said:
    Mistress from when he already had Qiao Qiao, or from when he was awakened?

Hmm, i actually forgot... i kinda skimped through that part... =P
  • In what chapter will CX discover that DG is TL?
    In what chapter will nicole come back?
  • How many new team members and who are they? 
  • edited October 2016
    Kurtzin said:
    Kurtzin said:
    this is killing me!!! 

Is Nicole really dead? I mean, come on!!! She can't die!!! 

Poor Roddy... does anyone know if she will come back and when?
    unless they pull a TI where there's a revival card she's most likely dead
    Do they?
    i though Nicole didnt really die but get refresh? with no memories of awakened life. basically what i trying to say is as long as you not erase like mc when you die then there is possibilities!!!
  • Daiyin said:
    Kurtzin said:
    Kurtzin said:
    this is killing me!!! 

Is Nicole really dead? I mean, come on!!! She can't die!!! 

Poor Roddy... does anyone know if she will come back and when?
    unless they pull a TI where there's a revival card she's most likely dead
    Do they?
    i though Nicole didnt really die but get refresh? with no memories of awakened life. basically what i trying to say is as long as you not erase like mc when you die then there is possibilities!!!
    pretty sure what happened to the metal guy will happen to nicole 
  • edited October 2016
    Given the information of what an Exclusive Account is according to Miao Yan who said that it is a body which houses two souls, then is Soo Soo possibly be an Exclusive Account? What I mean is that the other personality is a VIP Player which just cannot 'log-out' due to becoming an Irregular Player. This would explain his split personality but I am not really sure if it would create a loophole in the story if she really is one.
  • edited October 2016
    Are there any machine translations for this novel?
  • edited October 2016
    so... what the heck going to happen in near future, da gang will kill meteor rock after he know they are irregular?
  • redleaf97 said:
    so... what the heck going to happen in near future, da gang will kill meteor rock after he know they are irregular?
    Most likely not. He rejected an offer from thorn guild to return back although their leader regards him really high. At the moment he will defend them from the shadows and will try to restore his strenght. Another point is that he met Nicole who got her memories but they didn't recognize each other because they're in disguise. Nicole became a yoga teacher at their fitness center.

• How many new team members and who are they? 
    Only 1 new team member. I'm not certain about her name because MTL doesn't give a proper one. However at the moment she's kinda useless and MC helped her out of pity when she got into penalty dungeoun as her 2nd one with almost zero abilities and her brother died in the 1st one.
  • Luke said:
    How many new team members and who are they? 
    Only 1 new team member. I'm not certain about her name because MTL doesn't give a proper one. However at the moment she's kinda useless and MC helped her out of pity when she got into penalty dungeoun as her 2nd one with almost zero abilities and her brother died in the 1st one.
    I want to know where to read the raw that doesn't need registration and free byw what mtl you used. I just caught up with latest chapter I felt so freakin empty. Btw how did nicole get her memories back, is she trying to woo Roddy Hahahahha and what currently is meteor rock guide rank? Still B? 
  • edited October 2016
  • podao001 said:

Qiao Yifeng's guild is no pushover. Also, it is actually not that long. Only around 1 month... Yeah, a lot of things happened in that 1 month.

Da Gang
    He helps them out secretly in instance dungeons. Since he can shapeshift, his identity remains a secret even now in the raws.
    So... if Da Gang help them from the shadow... does that mean he didnt complete the dungeon doesnt that mean he got instance Dungeon punishment? 
  • redleaf97 said:
    Luke said:
    I want to know where to read the raw that doesn't need registration and free byw what mtl you used. I just caught up with latest chapter I felt so freakin empty. Btw how did nicole get her memories back, is she trying to woo Roddy Hahahahha and what currently is meteor rock guide rank? Still B? 
    http://www.piaotian.net/html/7/7037/ also I use systranet.com for MTL. Nicole after refreshing was working for police at San Francisco so when MC and Rodey went to NY to complete penalty game they got 1st task in the game to defeat terrorist who took over the plane. After that incident with some extra ordinary things happening  they changed their path and stoppe at S F where Nicole was investigating. She coulnd't do much to MC and co but was suspicious and started digging. After they finished the game police barged in the hotel room the were staying to apperhand them she found a metal ball luying around and took it. Later she broke a nail and activated that metal ball. Later on she's basicly acts the same wat as Da Gang and she tries to protect them from the shadows. Main reason to protect Rodey ofc. Atm I'm at 390+ and their guild is getting support from one of 7 major guilds of zero city due to father of Qiao Qiao and special circumstances so it's hard to determine because they do have a major upgrae and I didn't get to read up to date.
    Btw I'm 50-70  certain that it might turn into harem as MC had intimate contact with another girl although she lost her memories about him. And another girl is somewhat close to him from awakening team who will soon appear if not already (she's called phoenix).
  • redleaf97 said:
    podao001 said:

Da Gang
    So... if Da Gang help them from the shadow... does that mean he didnt complete the dungeon doesnt that mean he got instance Dungeon punishment? 
    Nope the dungeon doesn't necessarily required a single team to complete it. There can be 10 teams which are splitted into 2 and then they compete so Da gang helped them by preventing some ppl from his former guild to take action. So he had no punishment. Instead he got points although it's not revealed how many. And Yu Jiajia will visit MC later on. She's 100% in love with MC. 
  • Luke said:
    redleaf97 said:
    Luke said:
    http://www.piaotian.net/html/7/7037/ also I use systranet.com for MTL. Nicole after refreshing was working for police at San Francisco so when MC and Rodey went to NY to complete penalty game they got 1st task in the game to defeat terrorist who took over the plane. After that incident with some extra ordinary things happening  they changed their path and stoppe at S F where Nicole was investigating. She coulnd't do much to MC and co but was suspicious and started digging. After they finished the game police barged in the hotel room the were staying to apperhand them she found a metal ball luying around and took it. Later she broke a nail and activated that metal ball. Later on she's basicly acts the same wat as Da Gang and she tries to protect them from the shadows. Main reason to protect Rodey ofc. Atm I'm at 390+ and their guild is getting support from one of 7 major guilds of zero city due to father of Qiao Qiao and special circumstances so it's hard to determine because they do have a major upgrae and I didn't get to read up to date.
    Btw I'm 50-70  certain that it might turn into harem as MC had intimate contact with another girl although she lost her memories about him. And another girl is somewhat close to him from awakening team who will soon appear if not already (she's called phoenix).
    so in short if awakened die can turn into irregularities which brought their memories back but not their original character stats

• redleaf97 said:
    Luke said:
    redleaf97 said:
    Luke said:
    so in short if awakened die can turn into irregularities which brought their memories back but not their original character stats

Yes that's right although his special skill remains and for Da gang it is liquid metal which makes quite strong despite restart.
  • i almost forget to ask, what about nicole floater? pet.
  • redleaf97 said:
    i almost forget to ask, what about nicole floater? pet.
    not much about it because she didn't get a chance to fight yet. 
  • How does the Guild Message system work? How come it blocked occasionally (such as when ghost attack at the building), and why can't sister use it to contact Chen?

What counts as lifeblood for Bai Qi to get stronger?
  • YyAoMmIi said:
    How does the Guild Message system work? How come it blocked occasionally (such as when ghost attack at the building), and why can't sister use it to contact Chen?

What counts as lifeblood for Bai Qi to get stronger?
    Mm this spoiler is kinda big. Actually dad of MC's girlfriend was part of big guild which is one of guilds placed in Zero city. So the reason why guild system can't reach is because they're in the Zero city. As for how System message works I believe it should be similiar to a chat and telepathy but it's not quite clear honestly. However it is noted that zero city is similiar to a dungeon aka seperate space which thus can cut off communicaion. In the next arc you'll get most of your answer.

Lifeblood mainly means extracting blood and essence type of thing like in cultivation novels. And he requires a balance between demonic power/qi and lifeblood.
  • what kinda war souls does the mc get other than the war cat and Bai qi?
  • FrostyX7z said:
    what kinda war souls does the mc get other than the war cat and Bai qi?
    i  heard so far only that even from the current raw
  • redleaf97 said:
    FrostyX7z said:
    what kinda war souls does the mc get other than the war cat and Bai qi?
    i  heard so far only that even from the current raw
    Yep. He has no other pets and most of his upgrades are related to weapons sci-fi things and body boosts.
  • edited November 2016
    Hi
    Can give description MC abilityes at latest chapters? 
  • venz said:
    anlie said:
    hey guys, i know theres a thread in other novel categories, but yea ill start posting here..
    so what i want to know.. Is xia xiaolei gonna be a long term member in MC groups?

Yes, he is, however he doesn't have any exposure so far. Most of his time is in the gym training aand being used as a human discount card. Honestly, in this novel there're not a lot of deaths(main characters) which is unusual trait for survival novel. 
  • venz said:
    Hi
    At ch 400+ he has A+ rank sword which can negate negetive effects and boost his abilities enabling him to use Goddess of dawn second time. Also this sword has an ability to use active skill for breaking weapons. Another skill he has is lancelot possesion which allows him to power up for some time and gives him another opportunity for his special skill although it's estimated that he will die after he third use from the huge strain on his body. And he has floating fortress and heavy tech things thanks to negotiation with a big guild. Maybe at later ch 500+ he'll have some improvements however I'm waiting for more chapters because the update is pretty slow.
  • Luke said:
    venz said:
    Hi
    At ch 400+ he has A+ rank sword which can negate negetive effects and boost his abilities enabling him to use Goddess of dawn second time. Also this sword has an ability to use active skill for breaking weapons. Another skill he has is lancelot possesion which allows him to power up for some time and gives him another opportunity for his special skill although it's estimated that he will die after he third use from the huge strain on his body. And he has floating fortress and heavy tech things thanks to negotiation with a big guild. Maybe at later ch 500+ he'll have some improvements however I'm waiting for more chapters because the update is pretty slow.
    aint that too much for MC he suddenly become OP what about his teammates? any boost about?