Spoilers

hey guys, i know theres a thread in other novel categories, but yea ill start posting here..
so what i want to know.. Is xia xiaolei gonna be a long term member in MC groups?

Comments

• I haven't read ahead, but judging from a line of text from one of the earlier chapters when xiaolian rejected xxl from the team, I'm guessing he will be

"Chen xiaolian did not know at that time, but he and xia xiaolei would have a long and important relationship"

something along those lines. can't remember the the exact chapter, but its the one when chen xiaolian is up in the mountain village
  • Oh damn,, ur right,, LOL thanks for the answer
  • Roddy is having a nerdgasm
  • Damn,, he got a freaking gundam as a pet.... Even though its only 18sec lmfao...
    anyone who read the raw, have a bit question...
    is bai qi gonna be an awesome pet for MC?
  • edited August 2016
    this is killing me!!! 

Is Nicole really dead? I mean, come on!!! She can't die!!! 

Poor Roddy... does anyone know if she will come back and when?
  • Kurtzin said:
    this is killing me!!! 

unless they pull a TI where there's a revival card she's most likely dead
  • Kurtzin said:
    this is killing me!!! 

Do they?
  • Kurtzin said:
    Kurtzin said:
    this is killing me!!! 

Do they?
    I wonder if the biological faction research results would allow Nicole to recover or regenerate or something? Since it allows infinite recovery of physical stats after all. 

Also, i would appreciate any spoilers on MC's exclusive skill now that he has the biological faction research results, how OP is his exclusive skill? Does bai qi become an s class pet? Thanks in advance! 
  • Too sad. 

I really wanted her to live again T_T

Unless, roddy finds her and forcefully transform her into a bug, just like him... and then 'god' recover her memories... but i guess i'm being too optimist
  • Kurtzin said:
    this is killing me!!! 

If I'm not mistaken, she's only an Awakened, right? It means she will surely be refreshed by the system. Since it's like that, there's the option of Roddy showing her again the world of the Instance Dungeons and then turning her into a virus, I mean, an Irregular. Unfortunately, I don't know if her memories will come back after using that method. 
  • I also have many questions to ask but it seems like not many had read this novel in advance, I'm actually curious on when he will officially establish the Player Thwarting Alliance... and who and what type of people can be included as members.
  • whosays25 said:
    I also have many questions to ask but it seems like not many had read this novel in advance, I'm actually curious on when he will officially establish the Player Thwarting Alliance... and who and what type of people can be included as members.
    I guess we'll have to keep reading and waiting patiently the day story will reveal its secrets...
  • Waiting is painful for someone like me who loves reading spoilers. But I guess, I have no choice. 
  • whosays25 said:
    Waiting is painful for someone like me who loves reading spoilers. But I guess, I have no choice. 
    tell me about it.

That's why I decided that from now on I'll pick only half-step-to-be-finished-translated novels.
  • Sorry, i haven't been checking the forums for quite some time now.

How powerful is Bai Qi?
    He is badass. Although he only recently got to [S-] in the raws.

Will Nicole be back?
    Oh, she will be back...

How powerful is Chen Xiaolian's Exclusive Skill?
    I actually do not know how to describe it since the only time he uses it is against really powerful opponents and powerful opponents have this nasty habit of not dying right away. >_>

When will Player Thwarting Alliance be established?
    Honestly, i think that is just a joke by the author since the word can also be misconstrued as Jokesters Alliance.

• podao001 said:
    Sorry, i haven't been checking the forums for quite some time now.

How powerful is Bai Qi?
    He is badass. Although he only recently got to [S-] in the raws.

Will Nicole be back?
    Oh, she will be back...

How powerful is Chen Xiaolian's Exclusive Skill?
    I actually do not know how to describe it since the only time he uses it is against really powerful opponents and powerful opponents have this nasty habit of not dying right away. >_>

When will Player Thwarting Alliance be established?
    Honestly, i think that is just a joke by the author since the word can also be misconstrued as Jokesters Alliance.

Thanks man...

Hope you can release more and more of this amazing novel. :]
  • Thanks poda :), cant wait for the badass bai qi
  • Could someone please give me a rough estimate of how many more chapters until the mc is reunited with qiao qiao?
  • When does the MC get reunited with Qiao Qiao?

Somewhere around chapter 400. Yeah, author and Father Qiao is a troll.

• what kind of relationship does Yu Jiajia have with Qiao Qiao's Father?
  • Whoa why does it take that long? What's currently going on? 
  • Whoa why does it take that long? What's currently going on? 
    the currently translated teaser is where Chen Xiaolian, Roddy, Da Gang and Yu Jiajia is heading to the train station in an MPV/Multi-Purpose Vehicle
  • podao001 said:
    When does the MC get reunited with Qiao Qiao?

Somewhere around chapter 400. Yeah, author and Father Qiao is a troll.

Really?!?!?!? That long??? wtf?!?!?!?

I guess we have no other choice... u.u

you'll have to speed things up... u.u
  • Exist3nce said:
    Whoa why does it take that long? What's currently going on? 
    the currently translated teaser is where Chen Xiaolian, Roddy, Da Gang and Yu Jiajia is heading to the train station in an MPV/Multi-Purpose Vehicle
    Should've made myself clearer. I meant what's currently going on that's stopping   Qiao Qiao and Xiaolian from meeting up and that will last that long until they meet again. 
  • Will Da Gang/ Tian Lie be friends with CX now? Or will he turn back into an enemy?
  • Dusk said:
    Will Da Gang/ Tian Lie be friends with CX now? Or will he turn back into an enemy?
    Friends... like bff ... 
  • How long will Da Gang/ Tian Lie keep the fact he a in the game now from Chen?
    How long untill Chen finds out Da Gang/ Tian Lie is an Irregularity like him?

and how long until the Da Gang=Tian Lie is known?
  • Kurtzin said:
    Dusk said:
    Will Da Gang/ Tian Lie be friends with CX now? Or will he turn back into an enemy?
    Friends... like bff ... 
    Seriously?? Ur not trolling right? BFF?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!
  • But tian lie is kinda a psycho character... With his abandonment issue....
  • anlie said:
    But tian lie is kinda a psycho character... With his abandonment issue....
    He has issues, who doesnt? He will be like CX's sasuke