The Ending?

Well, how is the final condition of the MC when the story finished?

Comments

• No time wasted, eh?
  • starkpyre said:
    No time wasted, eh?
    Yeah. Actually I don't like getting anxious and have so many question when it come to storyline.
    That's why I love spoilers.
  • tomk said:
    starkpyre said:
    No time wasted, eh?
    Yeah. Actually I don't like getting anxious and have so many question when it come to storyline.
    That's why I love spoilers.
    i also wanted to know how it ends whether he will survive with his lovers clone or die or will the lover be replaced by that chick writer from the beginning at the end. Also what kinds of powers does he have at the end.
  • edited June 2016
    Who are the lovers? and their history? is there ntr? any lover died?
  • edited June 2016
    I know that he survives the last battle of all the teams. He and 2 more people.  Not sure who they are, then book 2 starts with completely different MC
  • edited July 2016
    I'm reading the raws and I find it rather boring/dragging. A lot of side characters, but not really development. Some of the team's characters are placed into coma for several movies too.

The origin of the God dimension is quite cleverly thought up though.

Until the end, there isn't much romantic progress. Loli will stay the homecook,but rarely comes into view, because MC is continually in the world of the mummy or lord of the rings to train.
    The assasin girl and psychic girl are probably meant as romantic interest, but nothing happens in that area.

I really hate the way the author writes near the end btw. He keeps jumping from scene to scene. But between scenes can take a lot of chapters. Like the final confrontation with the assasin girl and her brother. They meet and prepare to fight in once scene, then the author jumps to another scene with other characters. This jumpwill take 10 chapters, before we're jumping back to the previous assasin-girl scene... This is very confusing and even annoying.
    Even worse... this happens several times. (it feels like Dragonball's fights)

• athlonkmf said:
     (it feels like Dragonball's fights)

oh brother... nothing is like Dragonball.

NOTHING!
  • He said it was like dragon ball because the fight drag on too much
    There cockroaches in both those people die aND coming back want revenge for that death
  • starkpyre said:
    No time wasted, eh?
    The story is not over, there are second parts of the novel.
  • athlonkmf said:
    I'm reading the raws and I find it rather boring/dragging. A lot of side characters, but not really development. Some of the team's characters are placed into coma for several movies too.

The origin of the God dimension is quite cleverly thought up though.

Until the end, there isn't much romantic progress. Loli will stay the homecook,but rarely comes into view, because MC is continually in the world of the mummy or lord of the rings to train.
    The assasin girl and psychic girl are probably meant as romantic interest, but nothing happens in that area.

I really hate the way the author writes near the end btw. He keeps jumping from scene to scene. But between scenes can take a lot of chapters. Like the final confrontation with the assasin girl and her brother. They meet and prepare to fight in once scene, then the author jumps to another scene with other characters. This jumpwill take 10 chapters, before we're jumping back to the previous assasin-girl scene... This is very confusing and even annoying.
    Even worse... this happens several times. (it feels like Dragonball's fights)

我只能说故事后来的发展超出了你的想象,如果你觉得才讲到这里就混乱不堪,我觉得你恐怕接受不了后面更宏大的故事。