Spirit Vessel

1235»

Comments

• So in the end MC reaches the apex lvl in the mortal world and can step into paradise anytime he wants but he stays in the mortal world to be with his family but sadly everyone slowly starts dying by around 200,000 yrs or so every one of his family including his wives, sons, grand kids and even his rivals and enemies dies the only person who's able to keep up with him is the evil women who waits for him many yrs in mortal world but finally gives up and goes to paradise now the mc is shown to have found way to reincarnate Shui Yueting and be a immortal couple and go to paradise.
  • edited April 2017
    The best girl is Nangong Hongyan...
  • nangong hongyan is the one who is pretending to be his cousin right?

• rvtots33 said:
    nangong hongyan is the one who is pretending to be his cousin right?

İ dont remember someone like pretend to be his cousin. Just...
    Ji cangyue is pretending to Murong Ta, and Nangong hongyan is mystical master

• When does the MC actually get strong enough to fight the people he has to fight? It seems like he's ALWAYS running from someone who can kill him instantly and has to rely on the Author to save him.  It's like his cultivation doesn't matter really, as he just gets put up against godlike characters and has some B.S. way of fighting them off.  This is what annoys me about many of these novels, the Author gives the MC "MC powers" and not only does the MC NOT use them, or get himself in a better position before the Author throws the world at him, His cultivation essentially doesn't matter and can really just be skipped altogether.  I don't like that at all. Especially for 2000+chapters.

So yeah when does he get strong enough to fight equally with the inevitable enemies that chase him?  Or is the whole book just "Deus Ex Plot Armor, the novel"?

I read the spoilers about the MC and it sounds kind of interesting, but after 115 chapters of B.S. writing by the Author. . .I'd rather just skip to the parts where the Author isn't trying to piss off the readers.  Or just skip the book as a whole as there are a lot better books out there than this in my opinion, even with the somewhat unique over arching story (Interesting story, terrible execution)
  • edited June 2017
    PsychoSid said:
    When does the MC actually get strong enough to fight the people he has to fight? It seems like he's ALWAYS running from someone who can kill him instantly and has to rely on the Author to save him.  It's like his cultivation doesn't matter really, as he just gets put up against godlike characters and has some B.S. way of fighting them off.  This is what annoys me about many of these novels, the Author gives the MC "MC powers" and not only does the MC NOT use them, or get himself in a better position before the Author throws the world at him, His cultivation essentially doesn't matter and can really just be skipped altogether.  I don't like that at all. Especially for 2000+chapters.

So yeah when does he get strong enough to fight equally with the inevitable enemies that chase him?  Or is the whole book just "Deus Ex Plot Armor, the novel"?

I read the spoilers about the MC and it sounds kind of interesting, but after 115 chapters of B.S. writing by the Author. . .I'd rather just skip to the parts where the Author isn't trying to piss off the readers.  Or just skip the book as a whole as there are a lot better books out there than this in my opinion, even with the somewhat unique over arching story (Interesting story, terrible execution)
    İ dont remember correctly but he basically dropped escape at chapter 420-450... But if you ask my opinion, turning point chapter 595, the beginning of vol 6. Every month we get 3-5 chapter. Wait another 10 year and you can see that fighting arcs :smiley: 
  • Novel: Spirit Vessel

Hey guys hope you could shed some light on my questions for me plz!

1. Will mc and his harem be able to become immortals never having to die and being able to live forever unless killed?

2. Is here any ntr or yuri in this novel?

3. I heard the girls fight in his harem does he actually get a harem can you plz explain this for me it's very confusing?

4. Does all the girls that like him end up in his harem and do all the girls accept at he has a harem?
  • Ragnarock said:
    Novel: Spirit Vessel

Hey guys hope you could shed some light on my questions for me plz!

1. Will mc and his harem be able to become immortals never having to die and being able to live forever unless killed?

2. Is here any ntr or yuri in this novel?

3. I heard the girls fight in his harem does he actually get a harem can you plz explain this for me it's very confusing?

4. Does all the girls that like him end up in his harem and do all the girls accept at he has a harem?
    1. Not all will be immortals.
    2. Not ntr; don't remember yuri.
    3. They don't like each other, he won't have a happy crowd going with him.
    4. He'll pretty much get all the main girls.
  • edited October 2017
    1. thanks probably won't read his novel don't wanna read a story where mcs woman die in the damn story while the main girl killed him a bunch of times ends up with him and everyone's just dies off that just sucks to me?

2. I heard this has a bittersweet ending could you plz explain why?

3. Is the the main girl who kept trying to kill him shui yueting?
  • It's bittersweet because after the MC kills the main love interest, he realises he loves her and has to wait a realllly long time before she is reborn.
  • Rewrite said:
    It's bittersweet because after the MC kills the main love interest, he realises he loves her and has to wait a realllly long time before she is reborn.
    Hey man does he end up helping her come back to life and become and immortal couple with them being able to live forever never having to die?

2. What happnes to all the harem members do they really just die off while the only one girl and him become immortal?

3. Who is shui yuetang?
  • edited October 2017
    Ragnarock said:
    Rewrite said:
    It's bittersweet because after the MC kills the main love interest, he realises he loves her and has to wait a realllly long time before she is reborn.
    Hey man does he end up helping her come back to life and become and immortal couple with them being able to live forever never having to die?

2. What happnes to all the harem members do they really just die off while the only one girl and him become immortal?

3. Who is shui yuetang?

Shui Yueting is the main girl and the girl who tried to kill him (as early as chapter 1). They had a rather tragic past, but she was still in love with him even after like a billion years, she lived all that time because she wanted to know if he hated her. There was a big fight between them, near the end of the novel, MC won, told her he hates her (because she tried to kill him twice), and she kind of lost her reason to live and died brokenhearted (due to this, it was almost impossible to bring her back to life).

All of the harem members, more or less all of the named characters in the story die of old age in the last 5 chapters or so. They go into reincarnation, and the MC will not be looking for them again. He made some sort of deal, so he could try to resurrect Shui Yueting (Dongfang Jingyue, they are the same person btw), but that didn't go exactly as planed, so MC had to wait a huge amount of time for her to return to him. Even at the very end it didn't really happen, but the author implied that she would soon return.

• edited October 2017
    So he gets one girl at the end pretty much and rest just die off forever well that sucks pretty sad ending?

i men if all the harem member practically die should never have had a harem in the first place imo!
  • Ragnarock said:
    So he gets one girl at the end pretty much and rest just die off forever well that sucks pretty sad ending?

i men if all the harem member practically die should never have had a harem in the first place imo!
    Everything written here sounds a bit worse than it really is in the novel.
    Yes they die and the relationship between them ends, but they still spent tens of thousands of years together.
    Overall it's a decent story, better than a lot of the generic stuff out there. Author went overboard with the number of girls, but still worth a read.
  • When does MC learn that Nangong Hongyan is the mysterious master?
  • edited February 14
    Just curious, did the sequel novel that you guys mentioned say anything about Shui Yueting and him, like what happened to them, caused although I know from the spoilers that she came back, this novel really moved my heart and I want know how the reunion went and what they did together later on.