Spirit Vessel

Comments

• edited October 2016

does he ever steal any potential love interests from the MC? if yes he would almost instantly go to my most hated characters from the series D
    Meh, I guess this is a spoiler thread afterall. He falls in love with Nangong Hongyan after meeting her, and started doing many things for her. Ultimately, he even gave her his eyes and became blind; but Nangong Hongyan loves Feng Feiyun.

He became friend with Feng Feiyun later after knowing that Hongyan was just using him. He falls in love with a regular girl later who still follows him despite him being blind and weakened.

Hongyan is not necessarily the nicest person, but she will be a main heroine later. Extremely scheming and selfish, but I do like her as a character. She is very different from the usual moralistic and pure female characters that aren't "villains".

It is very interesting that someone like Young Noble Flawless who treats girls like objects is ultimately hurt by a girl, and eventually truly falls in love later.
  • Does Feiyun eventually open up to his harem or is it like the monk said that he would only ever think about 1 girl?
  • lvl30wzrd said:
    Does Feiyun eventually open up to his harem or is it like the monk said that he would only ever think about 1 girl?
    Feiyun has sex with a lot of people. Remember, his personality is more like the young master, so he will become a playboy when the circumstances permit. But he does not love all of them equally. There are a certain few that are clearly his true loves.
  • lvl30wzrd said:
    Does Feiyun eventually open up to his harem or is it like the monk said that he would only ever think about 1 girl?
    Feiyun has sex with a lot of people. Remember, his personality is more like the young master, so he will become a playboy when the circumstances permit. But he does not love all of them equally. There are a certain few that are clearly his true loves.
    Thanks! Who is the person who is opposite of his room and is defending him in the recent translated chapters? Or is it just his fiancée since I think her and the monk went in the brothel as well. 
  • lvl30wzrd said:

Thanks! Who is the person who is opposite of his room and is defending him in the recent translated chapters? Or is it just his fiancée since I think her and the monk went in the brothel as well. 
    Yea, it is Nalan Xuejian in the other room protecting him. She has a pretty big obsession with him. I'm pretty sure that she only broke his legs before because he cheated on her, not because he was a rapist.
  • I'm curious about two things. What happens with the revived Evil woman later on? Also, Feiyun's mother. Is she still alive and what are her circumstances. 
  • edited October 2016
    Evil woman killing is her dao. Eventually, once she reaches a certain level of Corpse Transformation, she won't be killing anymore. As for Feiyun's mother, if my memory is correct, she is an extremely high level being and might not be in this realm anymore. Perhaps she shows up in the author's second novel, but I don't recall her appearance in Spirit Vessel.

Keep in mind that the young master Feng Feiyun himself and the phoenix are not a straight reincarnations, but something more convoluted within the karmic cycle with outside interference.
  • Wait the second novel is sequel with the same mc and is the evil woman in his harem and if yes how?
  • Different MC, same universe. New MC learns the art of universe destruction just like Feng Feiyun (not sure on this, it has been a while)
  • Is feng going to be there and what is his role?
  • Well MC dad is actually human race's one of the strongest existence if not Strongest in present time he was said to have fallen after defeating some strong Saint Monster Race Ancestor but actually he survives and is saved by MC mom who is actually a Dragon who seems to have somewhat connection with Ancestor Dragon King. MC Dad and his Mom both go to future cuz they know the great calamity is approaching so they wanna experience it before and find a way to save there love ones back in past and also to find a way to paradise to become immortals. As for MC Wives sadily they die of old age kinda sad how MC watch how his women die one after another and he cant do anything bout it only person who reached immortal like him is evil spirit women she has already left for paradise MC find a way to catch all of Shui Yue Ting and dong feng memories and he's about to reincarnate her somehow.
  • edited October 2016
    MC is reincarnate of pheonix saint or Mahatma smething according to translation he's said to be the strongest person ever in history and one of few who survived the great calamity thousands of years ago after which he went to search for way to paradise to become immortal but his heart get influenced by evil and he starts slaughtering and millions of ppl die by his hand even his parents and his wives family i.e [Shui Yue Ting 1st life] gets killed by him as well as their newborn baby gets killed by him finally he gets killed by the hands of Shui Yue Ting. She killed MC in beginning of the novel so tht he can reincarnate again and they could get a better chance of reaching paradise and becoming diety companions sadily MC get to know bout this all after he kills her and ever her soul gets destroyed with no chance to reincarnate but finally in the end of novel MC becomes True immortal and finds a way to get her soul back he stays to wait for her soul to bloom slowly after which they could go to paradise 
  • is Nangong Hongyan the same as nagong roots
  • Is the Evil woman part of his harem by the end of the book
  • roflburn said:
    Is the Evil woman part of his harem by the end of the book
    She seems to like him but no romance shown yet she tho waits for him many years in mortal world so tht they can move to paradise together but after many years she left alone to paradise
  • Did he get the spirit vessel back ? (Sorry my english is poor )
  • Yes, he'll get it back.
  • ImmortalEmperorBao said:
    Different MC, same universe. New MC learns the art of universe destruction just like Feng Feiyun (not sure on this, it has been a while)

What is the name of the new novel?
  • "Xue Wu and Yu Chan... Hmm..."

Bao are you secretly insinuating something about the relationship between Xue Wu and Yu Chan?

also, who else gets into his harem?
  • Who is the mysterious master in the currently translated chapters? 
  • edited March 2017
    lvl30wzrd said:
    Who is the mysterious master in the currently translated chapters? 

Just read and see...

Bao are you secretly insinuating something about the relationship between Xue Wu and Yu Chan?

Other than Shui YueTing, he has 30 harem members :D

• Does he ever have any children? 
  • edited February 2017
    lvl30wzrd said:
    Does he ever have any children? 
    İ dont know, just i know,Other than shui yueting, almost every harem member died with old age.

• solgera said:
    lvl30wzrd said:
    Does he ever have any children? 
    İ dont know, just i know,Other than shui yueting, almost every harem member died with old age.

What ends up happening with the Buddhist girl? Since she had a condition which didn't allow her to be with MC. Also the girl in the beginning who was in a tea shop with the old man but was taken away. Oh and does MC marry anyone or are they basically just sex partners? 
  • edited February 2017
    "Xue Wu and Yu Chan... Hmm..."

No, I was just insinuating the NTR with the mysterious master. But since someone else spoiled who "he" is...

神魔天尊, this is the "sequel" by the same author. The new MC's dao of world destruction is the same as Feng Feiyun's.

No, I was just insinuating the NTR with the mysterious master. But since someone else spoiled who "he" is...

神魔天尊, this is the "sequel" by the same author. The new MC's dao of world destruction is the same as Feng Feiyun's.

wht was tht sequel name in english ..
  • What is the relationship of dongfang jingyue and Shui Yueting?

They are just the same appearance?
  • solgera said:
    What is the relationship of dongfang jingyue and Shui Yueting?

I will do a brief answer as a more detailed one is on page 1 or 2 I think... she is also a reincarnation only she didn't awaken her memories yet...
  • solgera said:
    What is the relationship of dongfang jingyue and Shui Yueting?

She's reincarnate of Shui Yueting after getting her memories bak she will be back to her business trying to kill MC lol