• he rape dong feng ....?
  • Arkk said:
    he rape dong feng ....?
    no
  • rvtots33 said:
    Arkk said:
    he rape dong feng ....?
    no
    iam at ch48 and she still chase him when she stop !
  • Arkk said:
    rvtots33 said:
    Arkk said:
    he rape dong feng ....?
    no
    iam at ch48 and she still chase him when she stop !
    after 20 chaps she will stop
  • Another Question:
    - who is the "man" of the feng familly who hire the assassin ?

Sometime I try to speak English.
  • I'm just sick of this running away shit. Reminding me of the annoy days of ISSTH and Xian Ni. 
  • Nabcake said:
    Need moar Shui Yue Ting spoilers, why did she betray the mc, was it just for power? And also how does he deal with her in the future?
    I want know about this too
  • probably the girl thats his so called "child hood friend"
    cause shes not from the feng family or something
  • edited July 2016
    SPWJin said:
    probably the girl thats his so called "child hood friend"
    cause shes not from the feng family or something
    you mean one of his harem members...? does say that its just her "disguise name" but I have no clue what the shit that means.
  • sisters slave what their background ? 
  • Arkk said:
    sisters slave what their background ? 
    i think they are demon beast in human form but im not sure 
  • rvtots33 said:
    Arkk said:
    Oo who the dirst first girl have sex with him?
  • Arkk said:
    rvtots33 said:
    Arkk said:
    Oo who the dirst first girl have sex with him?
    considering how many girls he raped, let me fix that for you

which HAREM GIRL had sex with him first....just in case, one that sex with him after the story started (just in case one of his rape victims becomes a harem candidate later)
  • his first girl he have sex with is the first rape victim is Ji Cang her real name is Long Cang she's a princess, and kinda the daughter of the ex of his master..
  • rvtots33 said:
    his first girl he have sex with is the first rape victim is Ji Cang her real name is Long Cang she's a princess, and kinda the daughter of the ex of his master..

first rape victim as in prior to the story (before he reincarnated into this body) or does he rape her during the story?
  • rvtots33 said:
    his first girl he have sex with is the first rape victim is Ji Cang her real name is Long Cang she's a princess, and kinda the daughter of the ex of his master..

first rape victim as in prior to the story (before he reincarnated into this body) or does he rape her during the story?
    during the story
  • Did he have his revenge toward his ex lover or whatever is it...?
  • edited July 2016
    Nabcake said:
    Need moar Shui Yue Ting spoilers, why did she betray the mc, was it just for power? And also how does he deal with her in the future?
    Im nt completely sure but according to what i understood Shui Yue Ting actually didnt betray him she killed him so tht he can reincarnate and avoid a big catastrophe thts gonna happen in tht world actually Shui Yue Ting herself is like 99,999th reincarnate of her former self who is like a powerhouse way stronger than the MC in his past she was like a bigshot level powerhouse in even higher world than the past world MC was in.

The whole thing is around 900million or so years ago Shui Yue Ting was married to a guy i forgot his name tht guy actually lost in lust of power or lost control of his own power smehow and killed everyone frm his family and Shui Yue Ting family as well as there newborn son finally Shui Yue Ting killed him MC seems to be the reincarnate of tht guy. Shui Yue Ting is the 99,999th reincarnate of her former self and knew tht he was her past husband and she awakened her power earlier than MC and saw the catastrophe cming so she used a special knife and killed him thts why he got into the body of the present MC is using and Shui Yue Ting is actually DongFang JingYue  thts why they looks similar all though the Dongfang in current chapters still havent awakened after she awakenes she once more tries to kill him so tht he can use his hate for her to get stronger faster all of these were arranged by her but sadly MC and Shui Yue Ting in there final fight against each other she told her tht she killed him so tht he can reincarnate and she did all this so tht they can finally be immortals and become diety companions but MC didnt believe her after being twice betrayed by same women so Shui Yue Ting dies in his hand asking him to not hate her but after she died he get to know bout all this frm some other powerhouse who watched all this and MC regrets for kill her very much since he was the one who was in wrong the whole time since he didnt have the qualification to hate her
  • LOL don't tell me this how it ended
  • flashback said:
    Nabcake said:
    Im nt completely sure but according to what i understood Shui Yue Ting actually didnt betray him she killed him so tht he can reincarnate and avoid a big catastrophe thts gonna happen in tht world actually Shui Yue Ting herself is like 99,999th reincarnate of her former self who is like a powerhouse way stronger than the MC in his past she was like a bigshot level powerhouse in even higher world than the past world MC was in.

The whole thing is around 900million or so years ago Shui Yue Ting was married to a guy i forgot his name tht guy actually lost in lust of power or lost control of his own power smehow and killed everyone frm his family and Shui Yue Ting family as well as there newborn son finally Shui Yue Ting killed him MC seems to be the reincarnate of tht guy. Shui Yue Ting is the 99,999th reincarnate of her former self and knew tht he was her past husband and she awakened her power earlier than MC and saw the catastrophe cming so she used a special knife and killed him thts why he got into the body of the present MC is using and Shui Yue Ting is actually DongFang JingYue  thts why they looks similar all though the Dongfang in current chapters still havent awakened after she awakenes she once more tries to kill him so tht he can use his hate for her to get stronger faster all of these were arranged by her but sadly MC and Shui Yue Ting in there final fight against each other she told her tht she killed him so tht he can reincarnate and she did all this so tht they can finally be immortals and become diety companions but MC didnt believe her after being twice betrayed by same women so Shui Yue Ting dies in his hand asking him to not hate her but after she died he get to know bout all this frm some other powerhouse who watched all this and MC regrets for kill her very much since he was the one who was in wrong the whole time since he didnt have the qualification to hate her
    Does she reincarnate and meet up again?
  • isn't she a harem girl? how could she die! she better reincarnate/get revived D:
  • edited July 2016
    Hello, Spirit Vessel has a lot of hidden stuff, especially with Feng Fei Yun's real origin and soul.  Try not to spread the real spoiler outside of this forum so that people will enjoy the ride more.

I've been hinting some stuff about his memories/soul but those are already in the present translated chaps just to appease the mad readers but the real big overarching spoiler is still unknown.
  • flashback said:
    Nabcake said:

bonifide said:
    LOL don't tell me this how it ended
    Yeah, that CAN'T be the ending, right?
  • I also really really hope that isn't true, and if it is, that he finds her reincarnation and falls in love with her again in the future.
  • naw what you are suppose to say is
    he finaly fucken kill that son of a bitch
  • thank god i not reading this novel this ending is depressing
  • Won't be too sad.  There is another 1k + series from this author with many worlds.  Feng Fei Yun and his wives might appear again, and Shui Yue Ting might be there.  Just a speculation because of the universes in that series and many authors do this.
  • edited July 2016
    Won't be too sad.  There is another 1k + series from this author with many worlds.  Feng Fei Yun and his wives might appear again, and Shui Yue Ting might be there.  Just a speculation because of the universes in that series and many authors do this.
    its kinda sad but all of his wives died at old age..
  • rvtots33 said:
    Won't be too sad.  There is another 1k + series from this author with many worlds.  Feng Fei Yun and his wives might appear again, and Shui Yue Ting might be there.  Just a speculation because of the universes in that series and many authors do this.
    Wow...
    MC kills his main love + all of his wives die of old age.
    I was kind of looking forward to starting this, but not anymore.
  • rvtots33 said:
    Well that is a deal breaker....