Spirit Vessel

there was new novel translate by Bao in path of translation.
if anyone can read raw please answer my question.

-Why Shui Yue Ting betray Feng Fei Yun and kill him? Is they are not lovers?
-What revenge he do? also did Shui Yue Ting regret it?
-The tag in novelupdates is harem so is there another love interest? or just one side love?

link for translation : http://www.pathoftranslation.com/projects/spirit-vessel/spirit-vessel/
the raw :http://tw.hjwzw.com/Book/Chapter/32906
Thanks for answer, and sorry for bad English.

Comments

• edited February 2017
    "Xue Wu and Yu Chan... Hmm..."

Bao are you secretly insinuating something about the relationship between Xue Wu and Yu Chan?

also, who else gets into his harem?
    No, I was just insinuating the NTR with the mysterious master. But since someone else spoiled who he is...

The "sequel" in the same universe is 神魔天尊. In that novel, they are a lot more powerful with the abilities to grant rebirth and everything. I'm not finished with it, but we might see Feng Feiyun as a god in it as well since his main dao of World Destruction is also the new MC's dao.

• edited February 2017
    "Xue Wu and Yu Chan... Hmm..."

Bao are you secretly insinuating something about the relationship between Xue Wu and Yu Chan?

also, who else gets into his harem?
    No, I was just insinuating the NTR with the mysterious master. But since someone else spoiled who he is...

The "sequel" in the same universe is 神魔天尊. In that novel, they are a lot more powerful with the abilities to grant rebirth and everything. I'm not finished with it, but we might see Feng Feiyun as a god in it as well since his main dao of World Destruction is also the new MC's dao.

• How does the issue with Dong Fang Jing Yue play out?
  • i think MC tried to rape Dong Fang Jing Yue and MC got kick out from his clan to avoid offending her....i could be wrong
    and MC meet her while the MC is being hunt down and MC help her to inherit a spirit vessel or a boat or a ship from Shui Yue Ting worshipers
    or it could be from Shui Yue Ting
    and in Jin Dynasty, shui yue ting have big statue made for her when mc saw he was shock of how she have a statue here
  • Now that is really confusing. He did punch her but I guess we didn't get to the rape part yet. 

I assume there must be another spirit boat or w/e, because I can't see the MC giving up his boat for anybody. 
  • What? He attacked her after mistaking her for Shui Yue Ting... Why would he try to rape her while he's trying to resolve the issue? Also up to the translated chapter he seems to have simply run off trying to escape her.
  • s.a.w.. said:
    What? He attacked her after mistaking her for Shui Yue Ting... Why would he try to rape her while he's trying to resolve the issue? Also up to the translated chapter he seems to have simply run off trying to escape her.
    its happens during the war arc in MC's clan
  • cough cough harem list?
  • cough cough harem list?
    I would also like to know this.
  • edited June 2016
    official harem:
    Nagong Roots her diguise name "the mysterious master"
    Na Lan Yue her disguise name "Feng Jian Xue" (im not sure about this)
    Wanxiang Cen

Harem canditate:
    Dong Fang Jing Yue
    Long Cang her disguise name "Ji Cang" and "Murong"
    Na Lan Xue her disguise name "Feng Jian Xue" (im not sure about this)
    Xiao xiong night
    2 sisters - heart slaves and xiao slaves (both are mt name)
    xue wu
    Princess Dill floating (mt name)
    and 2 other women that he raped 
    and other 1 who have sex with him voluntarily
  • huh, Xiao Yu Er didn't join his harem :s ?
  • huh, Xiao Yu Er didn't join his harem :s ?
    ..she didnt show up to the chapter i read so far or i might have miss it..
  • feng jian xue is his step cousin that he will probably be betrothed to soon ish, she just appeared, hope she's a nice character, but that might be asking for too much since a ton of these stories don't actually grow their female heroines, personality wise.
  • are you guys talking about btth...
    xiao yu er
    is it just me or does na lan yue awfully sound like btth
  • Well aside from the family name, it's the same name (Nalan), just with a space in it.
  • BTTH is Nal Lan Yanran i think, as for Xiao Yu er, I think her name is ACTUALLY Xiao Yu er, not just Xiao Yu'er (the er being an affectionate thing to add like -tan in japanese)
  • So what happens to his adopted brother? I just know he's going to cause some stupid conflict before he gets killed off or something.
  • okay so can someone give me a spoiler for around what chapter a few things happen like what chapter does the war arc start and what chapter does he get each girl and just things like that? so we know how far away we are to certain things please and thanks :)
  • Need moar Shui Yue Ting spoilers, why did she betray the mc, was it just for power? And also how does he deal with her in the future?
  • Nabcake said:
    Need moar Shui Yue Ting spoilers, why did she betray the mc, was it just for power? And also how does he deal with her in the future?
    I aslo want to know
  • here is another reason why he was kicked out of the feng family

he was suspected to be and half demon .he revive or  he awaken a female demon or evil. the female demon killed thousands or million people in surrounding area.

• Do they ever regret kicking him out? And when does he kill the brother?
  • Yo why was he kicked out because i cantt read your three dot spoiler button
  • no they didnt regret it...but other people feel bad for kicking him because he a king successor
    but eventually he return because of the feng ancestor
  • I want to know the reason  he kicked  out?
    And did he rape anyone ?
  • edited July 2016
    in my currently reading arc...all in all he already raped 5 women
  • rvtots33 said:
    in my currently reading arc...all in all he already raped 5 women
    Do any of them become his lover after he rapes them.
  • lol dude a rapist question is did they try to kill him first before he does it? Or he just hates them. I'm debating on trying to MTL this.
  • 4 of them are good to go the other 1 im not yet there
  • bonifide said:
    lol dude a rapist question is did they try to kill him first before he does it? Or he just hates them. I'm debating on trying to MTL this.
    they try to kill him first and his friends...