A Thought Through Eternity spoilers

1235»

Comments

• The author said to DeathBlade that Bai Xiaochun is not the ghost, i think he is the Immortal or might be something new that we have not seen yet

• What are all the cultivation levels? I know it gets different from ISSTH
  • 1.QI
    2.Foundation establishment
    3.Core
    4.Nascent soul
    5.Celestial (MC in this realm as of the latest raws)
    6.Half-God

(theres a dude called heavenly Lord who is above half god in strength but his cultivation realm has not been mentioned yet)

• 1.QI
    3.Core
    4.Nascent soul
    5.Celestial (MC in this realm as of the latest raws)
    6.Half-God

(theres a dude called heavenly Lord who is above half god in strength but his cultivation realm has not been mentioned yet)

Thanks! Can you update this as raws move forward?
  • yea np im sure other people will anyway :)
  • Grim_Dawn said:
    latest spoilers ?
    About Mc, Du Lingfei  and other girls..
    What do you want to know? I am upto date with the current raws.
    1. Is it harem?
    2.Will MC's personality change?(i read till ch 200)
    3.info about undying technique (did mc collect all the volumes ?)

• Also, this still seem like the story of Patriarch Vast Expanse (The Ghost) to me. The entire world that Bai Xiaochun lives follows a Ghost theme, just like the Meng Hao's followed a Demon theme. If he end up being someone else, I bet he still going to transcend in the Ghost path.
    Yup said that from the beginning.. Ghost cultivators started appearing from the very beginning.

Another clue is turtle pot which appears in the ghost necropolis in ISSTH. 
  • anlie said:
    This is just bullshit.. Author try really hard just to bring more "screen time" for her, 

Perhaps her identity is like Shui Dongliu ( from ISSTH painter )but has to try ways to connect with the MC like 'it's fate' kind of stuff
  • what happen in the current raws ?Mc slept with two woman?who are they?
  • what happened to his pet?
  • 1. is there a harem in this novel if so could you name them please?

2. Will it be possible for mc and his harem to become immortal able to live forever nevering having to die unless they were killed being able to live for eternity?

3 I heard something bad happens to du lingfei will he be able to revive here again?

4. Who is the grave keeper in chapter 65 who gave the 2nd volume of he undying technique to mc and do they become friends later on?

5. Will this ghost fang character turn into a bad guy because after mc gained enlightenment from the statue he said he wanted to peek into his memories so what happens?
  • edited October 2017
    1.QI
    3.Core
    4.Nascent soul
    5.Celestial 
    6.Half-God
    7.Heavenly Lord (Mc at this realm in recent raws)
    8.Primordial Realm 
  • edited January 28
    Grim_Dawn said:
    latest spoilers ?
    About Mc, Du Lingfei  and other girls..
    What do you want to know? I am upto date with the current raws.
    1. Is it harem?
    2.Will MC's personality change?(i read till ch 200)
    3.info about undying technique (did mc collect all the volumes ?)

1) yes, with 5 harem members (one is missing from when the heaven spanworld was trasnported to eternal continent). the five are hou xaomei, song junwan, zhou zimo, gongsun wan'er, du lingfei (missing).
                 Hou Xaomei - junior sister from spirit river creek sect who is the third to rape bai xiaochun and bear his child (boy). She is also the disciple if Gongsun Wan'er.

Song Junwan - lord of the middle peak in spirit blood sect and is the second to rape Bai Xiaochun and bear his child (girl). 

Zhou Zimo - a celestial commander and daughter of the half god Giant Ghost King in the savage wilderness. she is the first to rape Bai Xiaochun and bear his child (boy). 

Gongsun Wan'er - a clone and limb of heavenly venerate Ghost Mother. a resident of the eternal continent. the clone gained sentience and self awarenes (a sort of clone who is independent of real person). originally she is the ghost girl who stalked Bai Xiachun in sword abyss domain. later Ghost Mother tries to take her back but she is instead sealed inside Gongsun Wan'er with the help of Bai Xiaochun until she is completely absorbed. Ghost Mother abducted Hou Xaomei and made her a disciple and Gongsun Wan'er continues this after she becomes the dominante personality. 

Du Lingfei - spy at spirit creek sect and daughter of Quasi-heavenly venerate Heavenspan Daoist. she is meant to be the 1 half of the undying live forever pill which would then be used by her father to break through to a full heavenly venerate and transcend the heavenspan world. Bai xiaochun is the other half. She is lost and missing when Heavenspan Daoist breaks the shell of the heavenspan world and everyone is transported to eternal world.

2) nope. he stays the same. this is something he tries to teach his children but they dont listen and instead act the total opposite of him.

3) the undying codex is part of the undying live forever technique which carries a person up until heavely venerate. it is really hard to practice and the kui dynasty descendants are unable to practice the undying part. this is why the heavenspan Daoist is trying to make a pill to be able to complete the cultivation (he is a kui descendant). he tried doing this with his elder sister, the baby corpse of spirit stream sect, and the blood giant, the giant corpse from blood stream sect. he failed when they caught on what he was trying to do and is the reason that their original sect was destroyed and had to move to the lower reaches. Later, Bai Xiaochun makes the next chapter that incorporates time and the technique becomes undying live forever throughout time codex. this means there three parts now.
  • edited January 28
    Ragnarock said:
    1. is there a harem in this novel if so could you name them please?

2. Will it be possible for mc and his harem to become immortal able to live forever nevering having to die unless they were killed being able to live for eternity?

3 I heard something bad happens to du lingfei will he be able to revive here again?

4. Who is the grave keeper in chapter 65 who gave the 2nd volume of he undying technique to mc and do they become friends later on?

5. Will this ghost fang character turn into a bad guy because after mc gained enlightenment from the statue he said he wanted to peek into his memories so what happens?
    1) answered above

2) maybe? you need higher cultivation to increase lifespan which is hard to do. even in current raw, the highest known is immemorial and the universe decides whether you can become one as space is limited if I understood correctly. Bai Xiaochun is trying to break his own path outside of the laws of the unisverse as it implied the enemy of the current novel did.

3) nothing happens to her. we find out she is the daughter of Heavenspan Daoist and she is a half of the needed ingrediant to make the undying live forever pill. she almost dies alongside Bai Xiachun when Heavenspan Daoist tries to concoct them into a pill. he fails when the live forever turtle and gatekeeper pass on their knowledge to Baixiaochun and he breaks through in cultivation which esentially meets the requirements for the door to break and allow the heavenspan world to join eternel continent. she does go missing during the transition and no one knows where she is. 

4) he is a servant of Kui Sovereing. he watches over the gate/portal that leads to the eternal continent. you need to master both the undying and the live forever part of the undying live forever codex to transcend. its stated above.

5) not really relevent to the story later on. the people who are important to story are suprisingly song que, first fatty and master god diviner. song que and master god diviner especially as they follow Bai Xiaochun into the savage wilderness and experience hardships. Song Que eventually inherets Immemorials Daodusts legacy and master God Diviner fathers hundreds of thousands of children with several thousand dao partners (Bai Xiaochun becomes jealous as he only has two children at the time and only 3 Dao companians who raped him to bear his children. but he has a fetish with getting raped).