A Thought Through Eternity spoilers

Comments

• The way this story is going do you think it will be a harem or single heroine story? Because for now it feels like harem, but looking back at past works it makes me doubt it
  • edited November 2016
    Sparteh said:
    The way this story is going do you think it will be a harem or single heroine story? Because for now it feels like harem, but looking back at past works it makes me doubt it
    I hope it's a harem, because I really like some of the female characters and I got really frustrated with Meng Hao's relationship with Chu Yuyan.
  • maybe a harem, Bai isn't like Meng Hao

• what's going on with xianxiaworld? And as soon as someone else starts translating, they will immediately start releasing 2/ day.

I never complained in the past, but now I really home someone else takes over for good
  • edited November 2016
    chrish said:
    what's going on with xianxiaworld? And as soon as someone else starts translating, they will immediately start releasing 2/ day.

I never complained in the past, but now I really home someone else takes over for good
    yep that sucks! slow almost to the point of doing nothing but as soon as someone else is picking it up they release like mad.
    and whats with star martial god? didnt that guy say he would release 5 per week?
  • Garnest said:
    chrish said:
    what's going on with xianxiaworld? And as soon as someone else starts translating, they will immediately start releasing 2/ day.

yep that sucks! slow almost to the point of doing nothing but as soon as someone else is picking it up they release like mad.
    and whats with star martial god? didnt that guy say he would release 5 per week?
    That's not the only novel that's been forgotten by them; stealing The heavens basically no releases for almost 4 months as well as any news whether it is dropped or not... I'm just wondering what's the point of their existence if they are just going to ignore releasing chapters and not telling anyone what is happening...
  • not only that, portal of wonderland is another good novel that is wasted because of the translator

• But seriously xianxiaworld really choose good titles, nearly all the novel there is gems.. so moving on with the spoilers,, anyone can tell if who is du ling fei in the latest chaps? I did read the thread before, did she a blood sect member? 
  • edited November 2016
    I swear if Du Lingfei was acting the whole time she interacted with BX, I will stop reading the novel. Even if she truly has feelings for him, I will still stop. I just can't stand it when authors try to f*ch with the reader's minds. I mean, DL's unique identity just came up out of nowhere. He should have at least gave us some hints at some point that she was hiding her identity.At first we all thought that she was an ordinary talented disciple of the MC's sect, but then we found out that her identity was a lie. Fine, it was just one time, I can put up with it. Later, when the MC went to the blood spirit sect, we discovered that she was the Ancestor's daughter. Finally, her real identity came out and we can finally put this to rest and continue with the story, but no.... This identity was also fake and the author continues playing with us.  I am OK with plot-twist, but that's it. Also, this is just a personal dislike but I just hated when the female love interest is superior to the MC, and when they are clearly hiding things from the MC. I am not trying to discriminate against the female gender, I just don't like it when the female MC 'knows everything that is going on', while the male MC is completely 'clueless' and has to go with the flow. It just makes me feel stupid because, like most readers, I like taking the place of the MC. Sorry if I offended anyone with my words, I wasn't trying to.

• So what's her identity this time?
  • So what's her identity this time?
    We still don't know, but it looks like even the ancestor of the new sect that the Mc is staying in is afraid of her.
  • This is just bullshit.. Author try really hard just to bring more "screen time" for her, 

• May I ask if and when will we get official Main Heroine or is it full fledged harem later on? I'm currently barely after chapter 100 since I was waiting for translation to move forward but it started to look terrible in this matter so right now I simply don't care about reading spoilers and this one is extremely important for me.

From what I've heard Du Lingfei is kinda the main love interest but I don't know if it's only from her end or MC is mostly into her too. I also heard about mysterious OP girl who stalking him and other 2-3 girls who are really interested in him. Since it's our beloved Er Gen who writes rather decent love story usually for only 1 real heroine which also contains few girls in "rejected girls club" (is he somehow related to that guy who writes "masterpiece" called SAO?) with messed up endings for at least some of them (infamous ISSTH love story...) so I really want to know in what direction this particular romance is heading to. Since it's already over 450 chapters some things must be known already, right?

So is it harem or another ISSTH with certain Main Heroine and if it's latter than do we already know her? To be honest I kinda wish for harem since ISSTH was really depressing for certain girl, in my opinion of course, and I can sense some analogies in TTE to it and I have mixed feelings about it... I couldn't find clear answer anywhere but if there was I'm sorry.
  • Is atte a sequel to issth or prequel?
  • May I ask if and when will we get official Main Heroine or is it full fledged harem later on? I'm currently barely after chapter 100 since I was waiting for translation to move forward but it started to look terrible in this matter so right now I simply don't care about reading spoilers and this one is extremely important for me.

From what I've heard Du Lingfei is kinda the main love interest but I don't know if it's only from her end or MC is mostly into her too. I also heard about mysterious OP girl who stalking him and other 2-3 girls who are really interested in him. Since it's our beloved Er Gen who writes rather decent love story usually for only 1 real heroine which also contains few girls in "rejected girls club" (is he somehow related to that guy who writes "masterpiece" called SAO?) with messed up endings for at least some of them (infamous ISSTH love story...) so I really want to know in what direction this particular romance is heading to. Since it's already over 450 chapters some things must be known already, right?

So is it harem or another ISSTH with certain Main Heroine and if it's latter than do we already know her? To be honest I kinda wish for harem since ISSTH was really depressing for certain girl, in my opinion of course, and I can sense some analogies in TTE to it and I have mixed feelings about it... I couldn't find clear answer anywhere but if there was I'm sorry.
    well i guess the main heroine gonna be du lingfei

yeah there are several girls who interested in him, but only 3 woman who often appear till later chapter 
    1. a spy
    2. interested in him but not in love way (maybe), and she is a ghost (maybe too)
    3. du lingfei

there also rejected girls but at least BXC show lotsss more interest in girl than MH
  • Dusk said:
    Is atte a sequel to issth or prequel?
    It might be a sequel because like meng hao had, BX had his parents gone at a young age, so it could be that his meng hao's child, who will also go through nervanic rebirth at 9 years old, unless his parents leave him (inherited from men hao). It's a maybe.
  • Wow, It would cool If meng hao was his father
  • As his parents died and he stayed with their corpses for days as a small kid ... not really looking as though BXC is directly related to MH. 
  • Who exactly is du lingfei?

• edited February 2017
    uh-huh said:
    Who exactly is du lingfei?

we still don't know, but a half-god cultivator was afraid of her so her background must be really scary.
  • edited February 2017
    Am I the only one that notices Mc resemblance with Patriarch Reliance from ISSTH?
    • They both have an affinity with turtles(one is a turtle, and the other one loves turtles)
    • They both have narcissistic personalities
    • They both fear death(more than the average cultivator)
    • Created by same author
    • Are always trying to put up the image of an unfathomable cultivator in front of others
    • called themselves "Lord"
    • Have a childish way of talking by using their names in every sentence. exp: "Lord Bai is...." or "Patriarch is the greatest"
  • latest spoilers ?
    About Mc, Du Lingfei  and other girls..
  • latest spoilers ?
    About Mc, Du Lingfei  and other girls..
    What do you want to know? I am upto date with the current raws.
  • uh-huh said:
    Who exactly is du lingfei?

we still don't know, but a half-god cultivator was afraid of her so her background must be really scary.
    Du Lingfei is actually the disciple of Heavenly Lord who reside in the Island in the middle of the Tongtian Ocean.
  • Hell haven't read the novel since it's time in xianxiaworld, so i want to know what happens with him after the 150 chapter mark?
  • what happening with the current raws ? how strong is the mc?
  • What is your opinion of the story? Does it remain as good as translated chapters?
  • edited June 2017
    what happening with the current raws ? how strong is the mc?
    MC is late Nascent Soul Stage and can prolly beat up early celestial!

Its pretty exciting in the raws right now as 2 of the strongest characters just had a fight! - Deep emperor (that old man who saved MC earlier on) vs Heavenly Lord
  • He is Early Celestial Stage right now and the Starry Sky Way Great Sect Sixth Celestial Patriarch. Du Lingfei is the Heavenly Lord's daughter. Since the Heavenly Lord is an enemy in potential of Bai Xiaochun this relationship is going to get very complicated.
    In the Journey of Cultivation, steal Yin and Yang, obtain Creation, turn Nirvana, grasp Life and Death, control Samsara.
  • Also, this still seem like the story of Patriarch Vast Expanse (The Ghost) to me. The entire world that Bai Xiaochun lives follows a Ghost theme, just like the Meng Hao's followed a Demon theme. If he end up being someone else, I bet he still going to transcend in the Ghost path.
    In the Journey of Cultivation, steal Yin and Yang, obtain Creation, turn Nirvana, grasp Life and Death, control Samsara.