A Thought Through Eternity spoilers

Comments

• So what happens after the tournament?
    full of comedy Dan making arc
  • Akashura said:
    Is Du Lingfei given significance in later chapters?
    probably, she have a special background, he left bai xiaochun after meteorite sword abbys (bing) arc, and met him again in blood sect inheritance test.
    That's good then at least it increases the chances of her being the main heroine.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
    Would you be so kind to give me a summary of the arcs from the sect battle to the latest raw?
  • edited August 2016
    What is the identity of Du Lingfei, and why did she apologized to MC when she left him? Did she betrayed him in some way?
  • What is the identity of Du Lingfei, and why did she apologized to MC when she left him? Did she betrayed him in some way?
    She was antagonistic towards him ever since they met so she wanted to apologise as he risked his life to save her, if she didn't at least apologise then she would seem like a bitch as they are not friends like the usual trope where only friends do not apologise...
    Would you be so kind to give me a summary of the arcs from the sect battle to the latest raw?
    short version:
    -MC won the tournament 
    -MC start his Dan making closed door training
    -MC experiment cause outbreak in South mountain 
    -MC got moved to North mountain
    -MC being targeted by whole North mountain
    -MC get inheritance and OP pet instead
    -MC join meteorite sword abbys test to break to foundation stage
    -MC trash other disciples from other sect
    -MC get Heaven Foundation breakthrough instead of normal one
    -Elder from other sect planning to kill him because of heaven foundation breakthrough 
    -MC escape and spend few days with Du Lingfei
    -Du Lingfei leave MC 
    -MC back to sect and decided to go out from sect for training
    -MC joined Blood sect with fake name instead after hearing rumors of immortal inheritance 
    -MC met a beauty sect elder
    -Beauty sect elder take him under her wing
    -MC learn Blood sect technique and become more OP
    -MC break trough his Dan making level and become important person on sect
    -MC joined inheritance test
    (i still haven't read latest 10 or so chapters) 
    also he break trough his immortal technique already but i forgot when did he exactly breakthrough 

• and it's not yet explained what is Du Lingfei real background from the latest chapter i read. 
    she apologetic mostly because she can't stay beside Bai Xiaochun because certain reason
  • edited August 2016
    and it's not yet explained what is Du Lingfei real background from the latest chapter i read. 
    she apologetic mostly because she can't stay beside Bai Xiaochun because certain reason
    Did he have any feelings for her or was it one sided? From current translated chapters he only likes her because she fawns on him lol
  • edited September 2016
    what number is the latest chapter ? thanks
  • Nabcake said:
    and it's not yet explained what is Du Lingfei real background from the latest chapter i read. 
    Did he have any feelings for her or was it one sided? From current translated chapters he only likes her because she fawns on him lol
    after meteorite sword abbys he kinda developed a feeling towards her.

yung said:
    what number is the latest chapter ? thanks
  • What happens to all the animals that he's testing hsi medicines on? i know that the monkey that got intelligent is like the reincarnation of the founder of his sect.
  • edited September 2016
    What happens to all the animals that he's testing hsi medicines on? i know that the monkey that got intelligent is like the reincarnation of the founder of his sect.
    the monkey is the sect founder "renincarnate", the rabit is the troll reincarnation(because still annoying him even in the blood sect lol)and the rest aren't mencioned anymore

• Somehow it wouldn't surprise me if Bai made lord third and fifth, ATTE, seems extremely likely with all the crap hes made lol. Would love more spoilers on the rabbit, its bloody hilarious.
  • edited September 2016
    Impossible for him to create Lord third as his background should be explained in ISSTH at least that's what I heard and Lord fifth is probably something similar to patriarch reliance just born sh*t loads of time ago and people are him just destroyed his personality (just guess about Lord fifth)
  • Im thinking he made their bodies and or he made a similar pill that allowed the monkey to reincarnate and something went horribly wrong causing their personality to be like that. Because the things he has made look awful lot like lord third and fifth in terms of personality. Just need confirmation on their backgrounds and it might be wrong.
  • wouldnt you say it's way too early to start connecting characters?

also are there more moments where he turns serious like he did in the tournament and when he was being hunted by that family?
  • wouldnt you say it's way too early to start connecting characters?

also are there more moments where he turns serious like he did in the tournament and when he was being hunted by that family?
    Yea, but I just thought that it wouldn't surprise me if it actually was him, he seems to tend to make mistakes lol
  • I have a feeling that this mistake of his is going to play a very important role in the future and knowing the author, i am probably right. He's most likely going to create a resurrection pill for himself or someone close to him. 
  • I am 99% sure that lord fifth is the reincarnation of extremely powerful cultivator brought to life by MC's experiments.. He would be created much later in the story however  when MC himself reaches formidable height into cultivation..

Also, have a very strong feeling our MC is a boundless ancestor; a detached from a ghost path.. Considering ghost cultivators have already appeared from the start (that mysterious old man and that dude in the tournament)  
  • what is the true identity of parrot rabbit ?
  • chrish said:
    I am 99% sure that lord fifth is the reincarnation of extremely powerful cultivator brought to life by MC's experiments.. He would be created much later in the story however  when MC himself reaches formidable height into cultivation..

Also, have a very strong feeling our MC is a boundless ancestor; a detached from a ghost path.. Considering ghost cultivators have already appeared from the start (that mysterious old man and that dude in the tournament)  
    I dont think he will be boundless otherwise everyone who has ISSTH would know how it is going to end and there will be no suspense in it
  • Has the MC reached foundation establishment yet in the translated chapters?
  • Rah said:
    Has the MC reached foundation establishment yet in the translated chapters?
    It will take approimately 50 chapters more 
  • edited September 2016
    What kind of beast comes from the seed
  • What kind of beast comes from the seed
    Best I can give you it looks like a long-neck dinosaur with a horn on its head and purple flames on its feet
  • What's the beast shape that his Water Nation techinique develops?
  • What's the beast shape that his Water Nation techinique develops?
    Giant red alligator
  • What special about the beast
  • Oh isn't he the beast that's like the guardian of the river the sect is based on?