A Thought Through Eternity spoilers

65 chapters written.. 28 translated

People who have read ahead, anything epic so far? Any revelation on what the story is about?

Comments

• edited May 2016
    i thought the translator can translate at the same pace as the author . . . 

just like TMW ...

but i think, it's only a dream now
  • yeah its going pretty slow, i was hoping this and a portal of wonderland both novels could catch up to raws and translate along side the raw like TMW
    my grammar sucks ;(
  • edited May 2016
    some deadly fights ahead when mc goes for sect mission...after that back to normal sect interactions which are funny as before at beginning
  • Question is how long before it turns into a tragedy. That's Er Gens memo.
  • edited May 2016
    I hate tragedies.. :' (
    It's not categorised as tragedy, so I'm hoping it won't be too devastating if it does occur.
  • If this ends up being the Ghost Immortal I think the only thing we know is that he will fail his immortal tribulation and end up on the ghost path. As far as I know there isn't anything suggesting whether this will be the ghost or the true immortal yet.
  • funny thing..after that fight when he was near dead he he meets a ghost thinks he is also dead and he asks the ghostly old man if ghosts can cultivate and become something like ghost immortal...don't know foreshadowing or kinda Easter egg
  • bump..any fellow readers up to date with raws?
  • Yeah what's happening in the latest raws?
  • 120+ chapters written..
  • Who's the guy that saved the MC after the fight with the Fallen Chen Clan?
  • For those reading the translated chapters is the current arc over with? I haven't started the series yet. 
  • We just finished the Fallen Chen Clan arc.
  • When does the MC return to the Spirit River Sect?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • ow shit, this translation pace is so slow, we need deathblade to translate this
  • edited July 2016
    They have released like 15 chapters in last 10 days.. I don't know how can you say they're slow. If they're slow, then amount of translators considered  fast by you  in the entire community will not be more than 2-3
  • They have released like 15 chapters in last 10 days.. I don't know how can you say they're slow. If they're slow, then amount of translators considered  fast by you  in the entire community will not be more than 2-3
    the world will spin and people will complain translation speed, it's just not worth it to call them out after a while  
  • So what's happening in the raws?
  • Did some epic item or ability appeared in the latest chapters?
  • edited August 2016
    Did some epic item or ability appeared in the latest chapters?

• Can someone spoil me on how well Bai Xiaochun does in the Heaven’s Chosen War .

• ilias163 said:
    Can someone spoil me on how well Bai Xiaochun does in the Heaven’s Chosen War .

he takes 1st place, he beat shanguan guy after he talked shit about bai xiaochun parent. and barely made it into 1st place after intense battle with no.1 guy from north
  • ilias163 said:

he takes 1st place, he beat shanguan guy after he talked shit about bai xiaochun parent. and barely made it into 1st place after intense battle with no.1 guy from north
    Do they know that he's the little turtle?
  • ilias163 said:

Do they know that he's the little turtle?
    no. even in the latest chapter no one know about it
  • "If you want to fight me, you’ll have to continue working hard." lmao BX is the king of rustling jimmies.
  • edited August 2016
    Is Du Lingfei given significance in later chapters?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Can someone give me a link to the raws without the VIP restriction? 
  • Can someone give me a link to the raws without the VIP restriction? 
    http://www.piaotian.net/bookinfo/7/7981.html
  • So what happens after the tournament?
  • Akashura said:
    Is Du Lingfei given significance in later chapters?
    probably, she have a special background, he left bai xiaochun after meteorite sword abbys (bing) arc, and met him again in blood sect inheritance test.