Lastest chapter discussion

Comments

• Rah said:
    Does Bu Lian Xiang get a spot on the Underworld Boat during the current arc? If so, how does the War God Temple ancestor also get a spot?
    There are multiple boats with each offering different levels of extended life. Ranging from fifty years to multiple centuries. Bu Lian Xiang claims the best one for herself
    OH SNAPPLES. CE-NEX... That spoiler on the disciples is next level expert level spoiler sh*t.
    I love this story. I adore world building and immersive content as well as the fact it tends to skip a lot the cliched dialogue in CN light novels. I'll go back and skim through the chapters to find the disciples I forgot. I'll even do the Immortal Emperors whose names are dropped often in certain arcs. It gets confusing trying to keep track of all of them.
  • CE-NEX said:
    OH SNAPPLES. CE-NEX... That spoiler on the disciples is next level expert level spoiler sh*t.
    I love this story. I adore world building and immersive content as well as the fact it tends to skip a lot the cliched dialogue in CN light novels. I'll go back and skim through the chapters to find the disciples I forgot. I'll even do the Immortal Emperors whose names are dropped often in certain arcs. It gets confusing trying to keep track of all of them.
    Ahahaha that would be much appreciated when you have the time. Thank you :D 
  • Thanks CE-NEX for the detailed post. I felt hyped reading it again as well.
  • edited September 2016
    shit, can someone tell me when bu lian xiang will begin to stay permanently at li qi ye side?

what chapter?
  • At which chapters does the MC reunites with his Immortal Emperor disciples?
  • Yes , that is her.
    when? which chapter if you remember?
  • guys,who is little silly? is he a mount?
  • Who is hong tian? 
    Is she alive? 
    If alive what happens when mc meets her? 
  • edited September 2016
    Yes , that is her.
    when? which chapter if you remember?

164. She was the last person they traded with the first time they entered the Burial Ground.

guys,who is little silly? is he a mount?

Read CE-NEX's spoiler in the previous page. Little Silly is Ma Gu.
  • ohhh, I like that spoiler!
  • Can someone explain what is supreme demon physique in chp 224?? I tried reading mtl but i just cant understand
  • Kintama said:
    Can someone explain what is supreme demon physique in chp 224?? I tried reading mtl but i just cant understand
    Hell Suppressing Immortal Physique , i advice you to read from lnmtl.com for the glossary http://lnmtl.com/chapter/emperor-s-domination-chapter-224
  • Spoiler on Hongtian?
  • edited September 2016
    CE-NEX said:
    So I made this massive spoiler of all of Li Qiye's disciples, at least all the ones I could remember at the moment. It might help people as they read along in the story. I know it can get confusing. By the way, I love how he interacts with his disciples! It's like he's an old man, calling them brats and everything and treating them like his children. I laughed so hard that time where Chen Baojiao told him to kiss Su Yonghuang and he waved her off saying it would be same as being intimate with his own daughter.

Immortal Emperor Hong Tian: She is considered one of the most dominant Immortal Emperors in history, second only to the undefeated Immortal Emperor Jiao Heng. Born in the Stone Medicine World, she eventually became Li Qiye’s disciple and ventured with him to the Heaven Spirit World and other places. As an Immortal Emperor, she was responsible for the annihilation of the Thousand Emperor Sect and the Divine Beast Heaven Domain. Renown for her arrogant attitude she often clashed with her equally proud master.

Eventually the master/disciple pair would part ways on sour terms however, it can be heavily inferred that the only reason they never made up is because they’re both too proud to apologize to the other. Despite this, Li Qiye still loves her deeply and several people who knew her in the past reveal she sorely missed her master after he left and often thought of him.

Immortal Emperor Min Ren: After the genocide of the Ancient Ming race at the hands of Li Qiye, he found Min Ren as a young boy in the Mortal Emperor World. Min Ren would go on to suffer many defeats during his mortal life though, inevitably, he would shoulder Heaven’s Will and become one of the most influential Immortal Emperors.

He was intensely loyal to his master and followed his advice in all matters…except for romance. Min Ren was deeply in love with a woman who wanted nothing to do with him and would eventually go on to marry one his greatest enemies. Nursing a broken heart, he never chased after any other woman, much to his master’s vexation. Through various unscrupulous methods, Li Qiye ensured Min Ren would leave behind decedents, which would eventually thrive in Heaven’s Edge Su clan.

Min Ren’s famous acts included being the Patriarch of the Ancient Cleansing Incense Sect and being the founding Emperor of the Emperors’ Era.

Immortal Emperor Xue Xi: Not much is known about him, but it is inferred he is of the Desolate Era. In the Evil Infested Ridge, along with Li Qiye, he set up the Slaughtering Evil Formation as a weapon against the Evil Typha Tree. However, before their preparations were complete, the Six Dao Lotus tree had attacked the Evil Typha and destroyed most of it. He and Li Qiye merged the Six Dao Lotus with the Cassia tree to ensure its survival.

Immortal Emperor Qian Li: A member of the Monster Race from the Secret Saint World, he was Dark Crow Li Qiye’s disciple five-hundred thousand years before the main story starts. The Founding Emperor of the Thousand Carp Sect, he left a secret imprint of himself behind if ever his master returned. He happily congratulated his master for regaining his original body when that happened.

His spirit reveals itself to all of his decedents and disciples when they confronted his master and in front of them proclaimed Li Qiye as the Thousand Carp Sect’s Protector. This was done so that his decedents wouldn’t be wiped out by his irate master. Li Qiye would go on to repeatedly grumble he’s been reduced to being a glorified baby-sitter because of this.

He is one of the thirteen Immortal Emperors who plotted with the Dark Crow to leave behind legacies that ensured the final destruction of Ancestor Jie.   

Black Dragon King: Fondly referred to as Little Black or Blackie by his senior disciples and master, he is considered, perhaps, Li Qiye’s greatest disciple. He’s lived through three generation of Immortal Emperors and is considered a Taboo Existence in his own right and was once head of the Heaven Protector Palace.

Up until his master regained his true body, the Black Dragon King was the only being to have cultivated two Immortal Physiques and up to Grand Accomplishment too. Li Qiye called this his greatest success. He never struggled for Heaven’s Will because of his desire to stay within the Nine Worlds and preserve his master’s plans while Li Qiye hibernated.

His race is never confirmed however; it is assumed by some readers he is a True Dragon. According to Jian Wendi (A friend of Li Qiye’s from Empress Hong Tian’s era) the Black Dragon King was given everything he has by Li Qiye, hence his fierce loyalty to his master.

When Immortal Emperor Ta Kong sought to meddle with the Immortal Demons Grotto, it was Black Dragon King who confronted him so that his master’s plans wouldn’t be ruined. He eventually killed Ta Kong in the struggle and tore apart Heaven’s Will, bringing about the Difficult Dao Era. It can be argued, had he chosen to become immortal Emperor, he would have been the strongest one up until that point in history.

Immortal Emperor Bing Yu: Another female student of the Dark Crow, she was initially a disciple of War God Temple. However, as she grew under Li Qiye’s tutelage in both power and wisdom, she sought to bring about several reforms within her Sect. Unfortunately, the Old Ancestors rejected her ideas completely. Frustrated with the policies leading the temple into stagnation, she left and started her own school, the Ice Feather Palace.

Bing Yu Xia (The cross dressing girl) is her descendent and prime disciple of her school. According to Li Qiye, she resembles her Ancestor Emperor greatly and this is the reason why he tends to tease her so much as well as help her out with her cultivation when she needs it. However, the fact the girl refuses to properly act like a lady and surrounds herself with beautiful women greatly annoys him. Because she resembles Bing Yu so much it’s like looking at his own daughter act so outlandish.

Ma Gu: She is unique amongst Li Qiye’s disciples in that there was absolutely nothing extraordinary about her. Quite the opposite actually, it is inferred she has a learning disability and throughout her childhood the people around her completely gave up on her because of this, including her own parents.

At the age of twelve, she met the Dark Crow and, touched by her thirst for knowledge and desire to prove herself, Li Qiye took her under his wing (No pun intended). He taught her how to read and write and, through great effort, taught her how to cultivate properly and create her own Dao. Ma Gu cultivated all the way up to the peak of Virtuous Paragon and founded the Celestial Dao Temple, one of the two great powers, alongside the War God Temple, in the Mortal Emperor World.

She practices the Longevity Immortal Physique and is the only disciple of Li Qiye’s to successfully cultivate it. Which is why even after being millions of years old, she looks like she is sixteen. During the assault on Ta Kong Mountain, Ma Gu revealed she had perfected the Physique to Grand Accomplishment and upon witnessing this, Li Qiye tearfully proclaimed it to be the proudest moment of his life.

While her master has a habit of lying in the laps of beautiful women, Ma Gu is the only girl so far, allowed to lay in his lap. They are exceptionally close as Ma Gu considers him the most important person in her life. She also has a close relationship with her fellow disciple, the Black Dragon King. She revealed a deep remorse and guilt at being unable to assist him during his battle with Immortal Emperor Ta Kong due her being in deep cultivation at the time.

The Second Immortal Emperor of the Long River Sect: His name is never revealed however it is confirmed he was the disciple of the Dark Crow, Li Qiye. Strangely enough, he was the only Immortal Emperor to leave behind enough information about his master behind to his decedents and how to recognize him if they ever came across him.  

This is the whole reason that Mei Suyao does not hold a grudge against Li Qiye for humiliating her at the World Tree. The Old Ancestor of the Long River Sect recognized Li Qiye based on information she provided and immediately ordered her to appease him no matter what if she ever came across him in the future.

This particular Immortal Emperor held onto several important objects and ordered his descendants to pass them on to his master if they ever came across him.

Immortal Emperor Yan Wu: Not much is known about him, but he was Li Qiye’s disciple and one of the core members who took part in the destruction of the Ancient Ming race. He also destroyed the Zhongzhou Ancient Dynasty under Li Qiye’s instruction.

Bu Lian Xiang: While not a true disciple of Li Qiye, he had a hefty hand in directing her cultivation. Born with a Saint Physique, Fate and Wheel, she was considered an unparalleled genius and the most beautiful woman in the Nine Worlds during her era. She is the Princess of the Zhongzhou Kingdom, a nation which has origins in the 10th World, and possibly its only survivor.

Li Qiye had infiltrated the Zhongzhou Kingdom under the name of Chu Yuntian when he heard rumors of them possessing a powerful ancient treasure. He eventually got close to Bu Lian Xiang and began to exchange letters with her and he taught her through them. Her father had allied himself with the Ancient Ming race and refused to allow her contact with the outside, leaving her to grow up with a lonely childhood which coupled with her frequent contact with the young Chu Yuntian, caused her to quickly fall in love.

After years of spying and concluding that the rumors were false, Li Qiye abandoned his disguise and returned to his allies. Upon him disappearing, Bu Lian Xiang was crushed and eagerly awaited his return to no avail. She eventually received a letter telling her to leave the city and go to a certain place where Chu Yuntian would be waiting for her.

This was a trick on Li Qiye’s part to get her out of the kingdom. Once she was far away, he along with Immortal Emperor Yan Wu led their army to annihilate her home as the war against the Ancient Ming went into full swing. Being deceived into thinking Chu Yuntian had died, she would spend millions of years looking for his grave so that she may be with him, at least in death.

Li Qiye wanted to bring her to his side but he felt it was far too dangerous at the time as the conflict drew all eyes on him. He would, however, make sure to protect her from the shadows. At some point she learned that Chu Yuntian was the legendary Teacher of Immortal Emperors, Dark Crow. The two would be reunited millions of years later at the Ancient Heavenly Corpse Burial Ground where she would realize Li Qiye was her lost love as she entered the Underworld Boat.

Several years later, the two would meet again at the Buddhist Funeral Plateau where she would confront him about lying to her for years. She angrily accused him of using her for his own ends and causing her to waste her life away. Li Qiye eventually confessed he loved her all along but it was far too dangerous to keep her with him as the war was being raged across all Nine Worlds. They make up and she decides to stay with Li Qiye so long as he remains in the Nine Worlds.

She is the closest person to Li Qiye in his harem. He even admits that he was willing to throw it all away and settle down with her for good if she asked him to. Bu Lian Xiang is horrified at the thought as she feels that she would be responsible of depriving the Nine Worlds of their most important defender if that happened. She later rejects his marriage proposal on the basis that she is unworthy of being his wife though does convince him to let her bear his child so that his legacy may live on once he goes to the 10th world.

Part two of my massive spoiler. This should cover up any and all disciples of Li Qiye's up until volume 14 of the LN.  If I left any disciple out or if anyone has a request, just quote and ask. I'll be doing the more famous Immortal Emperors and individuals whose names tend to pop up often, next.

Wang Yuan: While he did not shoulder Heaven’s Will and become Immortal Emperor, he did reach the peak of Virtuous Paragon and swept across the Nine Worlds as one of the top powerhouses of his era. Interestingly enough, he was Ma Gu’s direct senior disciple. Whenever Li Qiye had business to take care of elsewhere, he would always leave Ma Gu in Wang Yuan’s care.

The story goes that one day, while Wang Yuan was receiving instruction from Li Qiye, the two of them noticed someone spying on them. It turned out to be a dirt-covered twelve year old Ma Gu who had become enamored with the Dark Crows ability to teach others and had spied on the master/disciple duo.

Wang Yuan would remain at the Celestial Dao Temple, watching over Ma Gu as she quietly cultivated at the Longevity Temple. Due to Ma Gu’s Longevity Physique and the Dark Crow being virtually immortal, they both outlived Wang Yuan as he died an Old Ancestor of his junior sister’s school.

Qian Su Yun: During the Desolate Era when even Li Qiye was still struggling to consolidate his power, Qian Su Yun was his closest ally and the two were intimately familiar with one another. According to Li Qiye, she supported him through one of his darkest times.

However, when he went into one of his periods of hibernation, she realized that she had become entirely and utterly dependent on the Dark Crow. That every aspect of her life centered on Li Qiye and that without him, she was just a shell waiting for direction. Horrified with what she had become, she ran away trying to find her own path in life.

Li Qiye would spend millions of years trying to find her to no avail. Qian Su Yun would walk onto the path of Buddhism. She kept herself hidden from him because she feared that if she met him once more, her feelings for him would cause her to throw everything away and follow after him as she did in the past.

She would move to the Buddhist Funeral Plateau and stay there until reaching enlightenment. Once this was accomplished, all her worldly desires, including her love for her master, were tightly locked away. When Li Qiye eventually came to Buddhist Funeral Plateau, he found her just as she was about to ascend to Nirvana. (This part I’m unsure about because the MYL says she’s going to become Buddha so I’m assuming it’s reaching Nirvana. Someone else’s input would be appreciated.)

Li Qiye confronts her saying that the Buddhist funeral Plateau is messing with her mind but she counters by saying nothing can trick a person on to the path of virtue. She then goes on to say that despite everything, he is still the most important person in her heart and always will be. In a very rare moment of weakness, Li Qiye ponders over how she has gone on to become a being of purity while he remains stained with the blood of millions and that, perhaps, he failed her as her master.

Qian Sun Yun gently reminds him that regardless of everything the Nine Worlds still need him and even though she will ascend, she spent the happiest years of her life with him. She also says it will always be her greatest regret that she will not beside him at the very end of his journey. Affectionately calling her Su’er, Li Qiye promises her that he will persevere till the bitter end. They reaffirm their love for each other and Master and Disciple say goodbye for the final time as they part forever.

Heavenly Fire Goddess: In the remote early years of the Desolate Era, she was one of Li Qiye’s most powerful disciples. Though it is never confirmed whether she was an Immortal Emperor or not, nor was her race mentioned, according to Li Qiye, her cultivation was at a monstrous level.

She fought alongside Li Qiye for countless years and, eventually, grew weary of all the fighting. Li Qiye released her from his side and she settled in the Stone Medicine World, got married and had children. They would continue to remain fast friends and Li Qiye handed over the key to the Prison Earthly Beast to her for safe keeping. She eventually passed away during the late Desolate Expansion Era. Her name is all but forgotten save by Li Qiye.

Tie Lan is her descendant and, out of love for his old disciple, Li Qiye lends a hand to Tie Lan’s cultivation in hopes of her rising and reclaim her ancient heritage.

Alchemy God: In the early Desolate Era, the alchemy God was responsible for creating the foundations of alchemy that would last for the rest of history. However, while he is remembered as the most important person to pill refining and alchemy, in truth, it was the difficult work of master and disciple that created the foundation of Alchemy Dao.

As always, the Dark Crow remained hidden behind the scenes, but, without him, there would have been no Alchemy God as it was their combined effort, through years of experimentation, that laid the foundation for the rest of the Nine Worlds. According to Li Qiye, the two of them traveled all over the Nine Worlds and even ventured into all 12 Burial Grounds in order to collect ingredients and treasures to experiment with.

Referred to as ‘Lunatic’ by even his ancient master, the Alchemy God had an eccentric personality and had a habit of making terrible jokes. His Great Dao was lost in time, however, Li Qiye says this was personally done by the Alchemy God because he felt that if anyone wished to reach his level, then they can take the same route he did and spend countless years endlessly experimenting.despite the fact that without Li Qiye he would never have reached that height.

The only legacy he left behind was the Myriad Heavenly Cauldron (The frog that Li Qiye chases in the Evil Infested Ridge.) The cauldron was the supreme cultivation of Li Qiye’s and the Alchemy God’s effort, forged through thousands of treasures that would make even an Immortal Emperor drool. The Alchemy God laughed that the Myriad Heavenly Cauldron would be the only legacy he would leave behind to the world and that no one would ever be able to discover it because it looked like a normal frog.

Unfortunately, this joke would end up biting him in the butt as in a moment of carelessness, the cauldron ended up running away from him. Li Qiye would curse his eccentric disciple for the next few million years as he was forced to wipe his own memories to keep the knowledge away from the Heavenly Demon Grotto. In this sense, their combined effort, which they spent thousands of years creating, really was forever lost along with the frog.

Which is why, when Li Qiye discovered the frog/cauldron in the in the Evil Infested Ridge, he chased after it like a madman.

Immortal Emperor Zhen Yu: He was the founder of the Heaven Protector Palace and was one of Li Qiye’s greatest disciples. Fanatically loyal to his master, he was also one of the powerhouses in the Ancient Ming era and led the charge against the evil race which had enslaved the Nine Worlds.

Li Qiye holds a deep affection for him and his sect because during the war, Zhen Yu and the Heaven Protector Palace constantly fought on the front lines to the point where almost all of them died by the end of the conflict. The sect was on the verge of extinction at the very end and only Li Qiye's desire to see his loyal friends returned to greatness helped them survive. The bond between the two is so strong that Li Qiye proclaimed that they owe him nothing for all he did for the school and, instead, he’s the one who is indebted to them.

Zhen Yu is the only Immortal Emperor, alongside the second Immortal Emperor of the Long River Sect, to leave behind a method for which his disciples and descendants to recognize his master.

Immortal Emperor Mu Tian: Sometime after Min Ren established the Emperor’s Era, Li Qiye returned to the Heaven Protector Palace, fully intent on returning them to their past glory. He took Mu Tian as his disciple and raised him to be an Immortal Emperor. Mu Tian was apparently very close to Li Qiye, not only in sentiment, but also had a similar personality to his master.

Li Qiye left behind an important treasure to Mu Tian and asked the Heaven Protector Palace to safeguard it for him until he returned for it. Unfortunately, Mu Tian did not wish for his master to leave his school and begged him to remain with them. Li Qiye argued he had too much to do and could not remain with them. Mu Tian complied but only on the condition that Li Qiye must do something for the sect in future. Li Qiye agreed and they even got his signature to verify the agreement.

Millions of years later, Li Qiye returned to retrieve his treasure only to realize that he had been swindled by his own disciple. Using Li Qiye’s signature, Mu Tian created an Immortal Emperor’s decree saying that when Li Qiye would take back his item, he would have to marry one of the sect’s descendants! Thereby ensuring that his master would forever be tied to the Heaven Protector Palace through marriage!

Upon finding his own signature on the Emperor’s Decree, Li Qiye swore up a storm and immediately regretted ever teaching Mu Tian how to scam people. He promises, ‘If Mu Tian brat was here, I’d beat him to death!’

The poor Hall Master who was forced into telling Li Qiye all of this nearly wet his pants in fear of receiving the beating in place of his ancestor.

When Mu Tian left for the 10th world, the seat of Sect Master of Heaven Protector Palace would pass on to his junior brother/disciple Black Dragon King.

First Ancestor of Giant Bamboo Country: (The word ‘Yàn’ translates into Wild Goose on MTL, which is what Li Qiye calls her. Some verification on this would be appreciated.)

Before training Min Ren and immediately after ending the Ancient Ming War, Li Qiye was left in a dark place. Tens of thousands of years fighting off the tyrannical rule of the Ancient Ming and wiping out their race left him jaded and in a permanent violent mood. Sick and tired of it all, he went into hiding in the Stone Medicine World. (It is interesting to note that the Heavenly Fire Goddess, who also grew tired of fighting in the Desolate Era, settled down in the same world. Possibly Li Qiye was following the footsteps of his old disciple.)

During this wretched time period for him where even his own allies had grown weary of his dark temperament, Li Qiye stumbled across a young girl. She had a constant cheerful and optimistic disposition. Her happy and joyful temperament was almost therapeutic for Li Qiye and she remained by his side even through some of his worst temper tantrums. He trained her through it all and grew to love her deeply. Eventually, the time for his periodical hibernations came and he bid her farewell. By the time he had awoken, she had already died.

However, she made an extraordinary name for herself during her master’s hibernation and became famous throughout the entire Nine Worlds. She was considered the most beautiful woman of her era and, when she established her Giant Bamboo Country, even the current Immortal Emperor of the era came to give her congratulations.

Li Qiye’s former center of command, the place where he centered his war against the Ancient Ming, would become the capital of her country. She would preserve her master’s legacy and millions of years later; the Dark Crow’s throne room would remain standing in the Bamboo forest.

Lady Zi Yan, the current King of Giant Bamboo country is her successor, hence why Li Qiye treats which such fondness and care.

Immortal Emperor Yi Jian: He is the Patriarch and Founder of the Jian family. Exactly when Li Qiye trained him is never mentioned, however, he is of the Stone Golem Race and lived in the Stone Medicine World. Li Qiye praised him for his technical skills especially for how diligently he developed his archery.

The Nine Language True bow which Li Qiye himself uses is according to Yi Jian’s Dao. According to his master, Yi Jian had reached such a monstrous level as an archer that, when equipped with a bow, he had every right to be disdainful of even other Immortal Emperors. However, after shouldering heaven’s Will and ascending to Immortal Emperor, Yi Jian temporarily set aside his bow and began to train in other weapons, seeking to become a weapons master.

Jian Wushuang is his descendant and heir. Which is why Li Qiye is naturally so tolerant of her and does not retaliate against her when she tries to kill him on numerous occasions. Well that, and because Jian Wushuang’s high attack power makes it easier to train the Death Scripture.

Eventually, after her failing to kill him dozens of times, Li Qiye makes a deal with her that if she cannot kill him even after sending all of her power and ability into one attack, she must become loyal to him. Naturally he wins and he begins to help with her cultivation even as he did the same with her ancestor ages ago.

Immortal Emperor Bai Mei: Possible disciple of Li Qiye. Next to nothing is known, including gender or race. What is said is that this Immortal Emperor was one of those who reinforced Li Qiye’s memories to keep them safe from Heavenly Demon Grotto.

Immortal Emperor Tun Ri: Not a true disciple of Li Qiye, but he received much advice and wisdom from him. Initially, Li Qiye wanted to groom him himself but, because he owed a favor to the Soaring Immortal Sect, Li Qiye handed this great talent over to them.

He is from incredibly humble origins, growing extremely poor and had it not been for the Dark Crow discovering him, he would have grown up as a simple farm boy. He cultivated the Heaven Devourer Evil Physique and was the only one in his era, alongside Lion Monarch Ba Xian to have an Immortal Physique. However, Tun Ri cultivated his physique to grand accomplishment and this won him the battle for Heaven’s Will.

During the struggle for Heaven’s Will and subsequently after becoming an Immortal Emperor, he would be under the guidance of the Dark Crow as he swept through the Nine Worlds. During their trip to the Stone Medicine World, Li Qiye would take him to the Prison Beastly Earth, a place similar to the Evil Infested Ridge.

Li Qiye would constantly bemoan that Tun Ri was far too compassionate and merciful, often likening him to an innocent maiden. He even claimed that his name (Eclipse Sun) was entirely unfitting for him because of how benevolent he was.

Wang Yuan, Ma Gu, Lion Monarch Ba Xian, Divine King Bai Zhan, and Wu Clan Progenitor all belong to his era.

• CE-NEX said:
    CE-NEX said:
    So I made this massive spoiler of all of Li Qiye's disciples, at least all the ones I could remember at the moment. It might help people as they read along in the story. I know it can get confusing. By the way, I love how he interacts with his disciples! It's like he's an old man, calling them brats and everything and treating them like his children. I laughed so hard that time where Chen Baojiao told him to kiss Su Yonghuang and he waved her off saying it would be same as being intimate with his own daughter.

Immortal Emperor Hong Tian: She is considered one of the most dominant Immortal Emperors in history, second only to the undefeated Immortal Emperor Jiao Heng. Born in the Stone Medicine World, she eventually became Li Qiye’s disciple and ventured with him to the Heaven Spirit World and other places. As an Immortal Emperor, she was responsible for the annihilation of the Thousand Emperor Sect and the Divine Beast Heaven Domain. Renown for her arrogant attitude she often clashed with her equally proud master.

Eventually the master/disciple pair would part ways on sour terms however, it can be heavily inferred that the only reason they never made up is because they’re both too proud to apologize to the other. Despite this, Li Qiye still loves her deeply and several people who knew her in the past reveal she sorely missed her master after he left and often thought of him.

Immortal Emperor Min Ren: After the genocide of the Ancient Ming race at the hands of Li Qiye, he found Min Ren as a young boy in the Mortal Emperor World. Min Ren would go on to suffer many defeats during his mortal life though, inevitably, he would shoulder Heaven’s Will and become one of the most influential Immortal Emperors.

He was intensely loyal to his master and followed his advice in all matters…except for romance. Min Ren was deeply in love with a woman who wanted nothing to do with him and would eventually go on to marry one his greatest enemies. Nursing a broken heart, he never chased after any other woman, much to his master’s vexation. Through various unscrupulous methods, Li Qiye ensured Min Ren would leave behind decedents, which would eventually thrive in Heaven’s Edge Su clan.

Min Ren’s famous acts included being the Patriarch of the Ancient Cleansing Incense Sect and being the founding Emperor of the Emperors’ Era.

Immortal Emperor Xue Xi: Not much is known about him, but it is inferred he is of the Desolate Era. In the Evil Infested Ridge, along with Li Qiye, he set up the Slaughtering Evil Formation as a weapon against the Evil Typha Tree. However, before their preparations were complete, the Six Dao Lotus tree had attacked the Evil Typha and destroyed most of it. He and Li Qiye merged the Six Dao Lotus with the Cassia tree to ensure its survival.

Immortal Emperor Qian Li: A member of the Monster Race from the Secret Saint World, he was Dark Crow Li Qiye’s disciple five-hundred thousand years before the main story starts. The Founding Emperor of the Thousand Carp Sect, he left a secret imprint of himself behind if ever his master returned. He happily congratulated his master for regaining his original body when that happened.

His spirit reveals itself to all of his decedents and disciples when they confronted his master and in front of them proclaimed Li Qiye as the Thousand Carp Sect’s Protector. This was done so that his decedents wouldn’t be wiped out by his irate master. Li Qiye would go on to repeatedly grumble he’s been reduced to being a glorified baby-sitter because of this.

He is one of the thirteen Immortal Emperors who plotted with the Dark Crow to leave behind legacies that ensured the final destruction of Ancestor Jie.   

Black Dragon King: Fondly referred to as Little Black or Blackie by his senior disciples and master, he is considered, perhaps, Li Qiye’s greatest disciple. He’s lived through three generation of Immortal Emperors and is considered a Taboo Existence in his own right and was once head of the Heaven Protector Palace.

Up until his master regained his true body, the Black Dragon King was the only being to have cultivated two Immortal Physiques and up to Grand Accomplishment too. Li Qiye called this his greatest success. He never struggled for Heaven’s Will because of his desire to stay within the Nine Worlds and preserve his master’s plans while Li Qiye hibernated.

His race is never confirmed however; it is assumed by some readers he is a True Dragon. According to Jian Wendi (A friend of Li Qiye’s from Empress Hong Tian’s era) the Black Dragon King was given everything he has by Li Qiye, hence his fierce loyalty to his master.

When Immortal Emperor Ta Kong sought to meddle with the Immortal Demons Grotto, it was Black Dragon King who confronted him so that his master’s plans wouldn’t be ruined. He eventually killed Ta Kong in the struggle and tore apart Heaven’s Will, bringing about the Difficult Dao Era. It can be argued, had he chosen to become immortal Emperor, he would have been the strongest one up until that point in history.

Immortal Emperor Bing Yu: Another female student of the Dark Crow, she was initially a disciple of War God Temple. However, as she grew under Li Qiye’s tutelage in both power and wisdom, she sought to bring about several reforms within her Sect. Unfortunately, the Old Ancestors rejected her ideas completely. Frustrated with the policies leading the temple into stagnation, she left and started her own school, the Ice Feather Palace.

Bing Yu Xia (The cross dressing girl) is her descendent and prime disciple of her school. According to Li Qiye, she resembles her Ancestor Emperor greatly and this is the reason why he tends to tease her so much as well as help her out with her cultivation when she needs it. However, the fact the girl refuses to properly act like a lady and surrounds herself with beautiful women greatly annoys him. Because she resembles Bing Yu so much it’s like looking at his own daughter act so outlandish.

Ma Gu: She is unique amongst Li Qiye’s disciples in that there was absolutely nothing extraordinary about her. Quite the opposite actually, it is inferred she has a learning disability and throughout her childhood the people around her completely gave up on her because of this, including her own parents.

At the age of twelve, she met the Dark Crow and, touched by her thirst for knowledge and desire to prove herself, Li Qiye took her under his wing (No pun intended). He taught her how to read and write and, through great effort, taught her how to cultivate properly and create her own Dao. Ma Gu cultivated all the way up to the peak of Virtuous Paragon and founded the Celestial Dao Temple, one of the two great powers, alongside the War God Temple, in the Mortal Emperor World.

She practices the Longevity Immortal Physique and is the only disciple of Li Qiye’s to successfully cultivate it. Which is why even after being millions of years old, she looks like she is sixteen. During the assault on Ta Kong Mountain, Ma Gu revealed she had perfected the Physique to Grand Accomplishment and upon witnessing this, Li Qiye tearfully proclaimed it to be the proudest moment of his life.

While her master has a habit of lying in the laps of beautiful women, Ma Gu is the only girl so far, allowed to lay in his lap. They are exceptionally close as Ma Gu considers him the most important person in her life. She also has a close relationship with her fellow disciple, the Black Dragon King. She revealed a deep remorse and guilt at being unable to assist him during his battle with Immortal Emperor Ta Kong due her being in deep cultivation at the time.

The Second Immortal Emperor of the Long River Sect: His name is never revealed however it is confirmed he was the disciple of the Dark Crow, Li Qiye. Strangely enough, he was the only Immortal Emperor to leave behind enough information about his master behind to his decedents and how to recognize him if they ever came across him.  

This is the whole reason that Mei Suyao does not hold a grudge against Li Qiye for humiliating her at the World Tree. The Old Ancestor of the Long River Sect recognized Li Qiye based on information she provided and immediately ordered her to appease him no matter what if she ever came across him in the future.

This particular Immortal Emperor held onto several important objects and ordered his descendants to pass them on to his master if they ever came across him.

Immortal Emperor Yan Wu: Not much is known about him, but he was Li Qiye’s disciple and one of the core members who took part in the destruction of the Ancient Ming race. He also destroyed the Zhongzhou Ancient Dynasty under Li Qiye’s instruction.

Bu Lian Xiang: While not a true disciple of Li Qiye, he had a hefty hand in directing her cultivation. Born with a Saint Physique, Fate and Wheel, she was considered an unparalleled genius and the most beautiful woman in the Nine Worlds during her era. She is the Princess of the Zhongzhou Kingdom, a nation which has origins in the 10th World, and possibly its only survivor.

Li Qiye had infiltrated the Zhongzhou Kingdom under the name of Chu Yuntian when he heard rumors of them possessing a powerful ancient treasure. He eventually got close to Bu Lian Xiang and began to exchange letters with her and he taught her through them. Her father had allied himself with the Ancient Ming race and refused to allow her contact with the outside, leaving her to grow up with a lonely childhood which coupled with her frequent contact with the young Chu Yuntian, caused her to quickly fall in love.

After years of spying and concluding that the rumors were false, Li Qiye abandoned his disguise and returned to his allies. Upon him disappearing, Bu Lian Xiang was crushed and eagerly awaited his return to no avail. She eventually received a letter telling her to leave the city and go to a certain place where Chu Yuntian would be waiting for her.

This was a trick on Li Qiye’s part to get her out of the kingdom. Once she was far away, he along with Immortal Emperor Yan Wu led their army to annihilate her home as the war against the Ancient Ming went into full swing. Being deceived into thinking Chu Yuntian had died, she would spend millions of years looking for his grave so that she may be with him, at least in death.

Li Qiye wanted to bring her to his side but he felt it was far too dangerous at the time as the conflict drew all eyes on him. He would, however, make sure to protect her from the shadows. At some point she learned that Chu Yuntian was the legendary Teacher of Immortal Emperors, Dark Crow. The two would be reunited millions of years later at the Ancient Heavenly Corpse Burial Ground where she would realize Li Qiye was her lost love as she entered the Underworld Boat.

Several years later, the two would meet again at the Buddhist Funeral Plateau where she would confront him about lying to her for years. She angrily accused him of using her for his own ends and causing her to waste her life away. Li Qiye eventually confessed he loved her all along but it was far too dangerous to keep her with him as the war was being raged across all Nine Worlds. They make up and she decides to stay with Li Qiye so long as he remains in the Nine Worlds.

She is the closest person to Li Qiye in his harem. He even admits that he was willing to throw it all away and settle down with her for good if she asked him to. Bu Lian Xiang is horrified at the thought as she feels that she would be responsible of depriving the Nine Worlds of their most important defender if that happened. She later rejects his marriage proposal on the basis that she is unworthy of being his wife though does convince him to let her bear his child so that his legacy may live on once he goes to the 10th world.

Part two of my massive spoiler. This should cover up any and all disciples of Li Qiye's up until volume 14 of the LN.  If I left any disciple out or if anyone has a request, just quote and ask. I'll be doing the more famous Immortal Emperors and individuals whose names tend to pop up often, next.

Wang Yuan: While he did not shoulder Heaven’s Will and become Immortal Emperor, he did reach the peak of Virtuous Paragon and swept across the Nine Worlds as one of the top powerhouses of his era. Interestingly enough, he was Ma Gu’s direct senior disciple. Whenever Li Qiye had business to take care of elsewhere, he would always leave Ma Gu in Wang Yuan’s care.

The story goes that one day, while Wang Yuan was receiving instruction from Li Qiye, the two of them noticed someone spying on them. It turned out to be a dirt-covered twelve year old Ma Gu who had become enamored with the Dark Crows ability to teach others and had spied on the master/disciple duo.

Wang Yuan would remain at the Celestial Dao Temple, watching over Ma Gu as she quietly cultivated at the Longevity Temple. Due to Ma Gu’s Longevity Physique and the Dark Crow being virtually immortal, they both outlived Wang Yuan as he died an Old Ancestor of his junior sister’s school.

Qian Su Yun: During the Desolate Era when even Li Qiye was still struggling to consolidate his power, Qian Su Yun was his closest ally and the two were intimately familiar with one another. According to Li Qiye, she supported him through one of his darkest times.

However, when he went into one of his periods of hibernation, she realized that she had become entirely and utterly dependent on the Dark Crow. That every aspect of her life centered on Li Qiye and that without him, she was just a shell waiting for direction. Horrified with what she had become, she ran away trying to find her own path in life.

Li Qiye would spend millions of years trying to find her to no avail. Qian Su Yun would walk onto the path of Buddhism. She kept herself hidden from him because she feared that if she met him once more, her feelings for him would cause her to throw everything away and follow after him as she did in the past.

She would move to the Buddhist Funeral Plateau and stay there until reaching enlightenment. Once this was accomplished, all her worldly desires, including her love for her master, were tightly locked away. When Li Qiye eventually came to Buddhist Funeral Plateau, he found her just as she was about to ascend to Nirvana. (This part I’m unsure about because the MYL says she’s going to become Buddha so I’m assuming it’s reaching Nirvana. Someone else’s input would be appreciated.)

Li Qiye confronts her saying that the Buddhist funeral Plateau is messing with her mind but she counters by saying nothing can trick a person on to the path of virtue. She then goes on to say that despite everything, he is still the most important person in her heart and always will be. In a very rare moment of weakness, Li Qiye ponders over how she has gone on to become a being of purity while he remains stained with the blood of millions and that, perhaps, he failed her as her master.

Qian Sun Yun gently reminds him that regardless of everything the Nine Worlds still need him and even though she will ascend, she spent her happiest years of her life with him. She also says it will always be her greatest regret that she will not beside him at the very end of his journey. Affectionately calling her Su’er, Li Qiye promises her that he will persevere till the bitter end. They reaffirm their love for each other and Master and Disciple say goodbye for the final time as they part forever.

Heavenly Fire Goddess: In the remote early years of the Desolate Era, she was one of Li Qiye’s most powerful disciples. Though it is never confirmed whether she was an Immortal Emperor or not, nor was her race mentioned, according to Li Qiye, her cultivation was at a monstrous level.

She fought alongside Li Qiye for countless years and, eventually, grew weary of all the fighting. Li Qiye released her from his side and she settled in the Stone Medicine World, got married and had children. They would continue to remain fast friends and Li Qiye handed over the key to the Prison Earthly Beast to her for safe keeping. She eventually passed away during the late Desolate Expansion Era. Her name is all but forgotten save by Li Qiye.

Tie Lan is her descendant and, out of love for his old disciple, Li Qiye lends a hand to Tie Lan’s cultivation in hopes of her rising and reclaim her ancient heritage.

Alchemy God: In the early Desolate Era, the alchemy God was responsible for creating the foundations of alchemy that would last for the rest of history. However, while he is remembered as the most important person to pill refining and alchemy, in truth, it was the combined effort of master and disciple that created the foundation of Alchemy Dao.

As always, the Dark Crow remained hidden behind the scenes, but, without him, there would have been no Alchemy God as it was their combined effort, through years of experimentation, that laid the foundation for the rest of the Nine Worlds. According to Li Qiye, the two of them traveled all over the Nine Worlds and even ventured into all 12 Burial Grounds in order to collect ingredients and treasures to experiment with.

Referred to as ‘Lunatic’ by even his ancient master, the Alchemy God had an eccentric personality and had a habit of making terrible jokes. His Great Dao was lost in time however, Li Qiye says this was personally done by the Alchemy Gos because he felt that if anyone wished to reach his level, then they can take the same route he did and spend countless years endlessly experimenting.

The only legacy he left behind was the Myriad Heavenly Cauldron (The frog that Li Qiye chases in the Evil Infested Ridge.) The cauldron was the supreme cultivation of Li Qiye’s and the Alchemy God’s effort, forged through thousands of treasures that would make even an Immortal Emperor drool. The Alchemy God laughed that the Myriad Heavenly Cauldron would be the only legacy he would leave behind to the world and that no one would ever be able to discover it because it looked like a normal frog.

Unfortunately, this joke would end up biting him in the butt as in a moment of carelessness, the cauldron ended up running away from him. Li Qiye would curse his eccentric disciple for the next few million years as he was forced to wipe his own memories to keep the knowledge away from the Heavenly Demon Grotto. In this sense, their combined effort, which they spent thousands of years creating, really was forever lost with the frog.

Which is why, when Li Qiye discovered the frog/cauldron in the in the Evil Infested Ridge, he chased after it like a madman.

Immortal Emperor Zhen Yu: He was the founder of the Heaven Protector Palace and was one of Li Qiye’s greatest disciples. Fanatically loyal to his master, he was one of the powerhouses in the Ancient Ming era and led the charge against the evil race which had enslaved the Nine Worlds.

Li Qiye holds a deep affection for him and his sect because during the war, Zhen Yu and the Heaven Protector Palace constantly fought on the front lines to the point where almost all of them died by the end of the war. The sect was on the verge of extinction at the very end and only Li Qiye's desire to see his loyal friends returned to greatness helped them survived. The bond between the two is so strong that Li Qiye proclaimed that they owe him nothing for all he did for the school and, instead, he’s the one who is indebted to them.

Zhen Yu is the only Immortal Emperor, alongside the second Immortal Emperor of the Long River Sect, to leave behind a method for which his disciples and descendants to recognize his master.

Immortal Emperor Mu Tian: Sometime after Min Ren established the Emperor’s Era, Li Qiye returned to the Heaven Protector Palace, fully intent on returning them to their past glory. He took Mu Tian as his disciple and raised him to be an Immortal Emperor. Mu Tian was apparently very close to Li Qiye, not only in sentiment, but also had a similar personality to his master.

Li Qiye left behind an important treasure to Mu Tian and asked the Heaven Protector Palace to safeguard it for him until he returned for it. Unfortunately, Mu Tian did not wish for his master to leave his school and begged him to remain with them. Li Qiye argued he had too much to do and could not remain with them. Mu Tian complied but only on the condition that Li Qiye must do something for the sect in future. Li Qiye agreed and they even got his signature to verify the agreement.

Millions of years later, Li Qiye returned to retrieve his treasure only to realize that he had been swindled by his own disciple. Using Li Qiye’s signature, Mu Tian created an Immortal Emperor’s decree saying that when Li Qiye would take back his item, he would have to marry one of the sect’s descendants, thereby ensuring that his master would forever be tied to the Heaven Protector Palace through marriage!

Upon finding his own signature on the Emperor’s Decree, Li Qiye swore up a storm and immediately regretted ever teaching Mu Tian how to scam people. He promises, ‘If Mu Tian brat was here, I’d beat him to death!’

The poor Hall Master who was forced into telling Li Qiye all of this nearly wet his pants in fear of receiving the beating in place of his ancestor.

When Mu Tian left for the 10th world, the seat of Sect Master of Heaven Protector Palace would pass on to his junior brother/disciple Black Dragon King.

First Ancestor of Giant Bamboo Country: (The word ‘Yàn’ translates into Wild Goose on MTL, which is what Li Qiye calls her. Some verification on this would be appreciated.)

Before training Min Ren and immediately after ending the Ancient Ming War, Li Qiye was left in a dark place. Tens of thousands of years fighting off the tyrannical rule of the Ancient Ming and wiping out their race left him jaded and in a permanent violent mood. Sick and tired of it all, he went into hiding in the Stone Medicine World. (It is interesting to note that the Heavenly Fire Goddess, who also grew tired of fighting in the Desolate Era, settled down in the same world. Possibly Li Qiye was following the footsteps of his old disciple.)

During this wretched time period for him where even his own allies had grown weary of his dark temperament, Li Qiye stumbled across a young girl. She had a constant cheerful and optimistic disposition. Her happy and joyful temperament was almost therapeutic for Li Qiye and she remained by his side even through some of his worst temper tantrums. He trained her through it all and grew to love her deeply. Eventually, the time for his periodical hibernations came and he bid her farewell. By the time he had awoken, she had already died.

However, she made an extraordinary name for herself during her master’s hibernation and became famous throughout the entire Nine Worlds. She was considered the most beautiful woman of her era and, when she established her Giant Bamboo Country, even the current Immortal Emperor of the era came to give her congratulations.

Li Qiye’s former center of command, the place where he centered his war against the Ancient Ming would become the capital of her country. She would preserve her master’s legacy and millions of years later; the Dark Crow’s throne room would remain standing in the Bamboo forest.

Lady Zi Yan, the current King of Giant Bamboo country is her successor, hence why Li Qiye treats which such fondness and care.

Immortal Emperor Yi Jian: He is the Patriarch and Founder of the Jian family. Exactly when Li Qiye trained him is never mentioned, however, he is of the Stone Golem Race and lived in the Stone Medicine World. Li Qiye praised him for his technical skills especially for how diligently he developed his archery.

The Nine Language True bow which Li Qiye himself uses is according to Yi Jian’s Dao. According to his master, Yi Jian had reached such a monstrous level as an archer that, when equipped with a bow, he had every right to be disdainful of even other Immortal Emperors. However, after shouldering heaven’s Will and ascending to Immortal Emperor, Yi Jian temporarily set aside his bow and began to train in other weapons, becoming a weapons master.

Jian Wushuang is his descendent and heir. Which is why Li Qiye is naturally so tolerant of her and does not retaliate against her when she tries to kill him on numerous occasions. Well that, and because Jian Wushuang’s high attack power makes it easier to train the Death Scripture.

Eventually, after her failing to kill him dozens of times, Li Qiye makes a deal with her that if she cannot kill him even after sending all of her power and ability into one attack, she must become loyal to him. Naturally he wins and he begins to help with her cultivation even as he did the same with her ancestor ages ago.

Immortal Emperor Bai Mei: Possible disciple of Li Qiye. Next to nothing is known, including gender or race. What is said is that this Immortal Emperor was one of those who reinforced Li Qiye’s memories to keep them safe from Heavenly Demon Grotto.

Immortal Emperor Tun Ri: Not a true disciple of Li Qiye, but he received much advice and wisdom from him. Initially, Li Qiye wanted to groom him himself but, because he owed a favor to the Soaring Immortal Sect, Li Qiye handed this great talent over to them.

He is from incredibly humble origins, growing extremely poor and had it not been for the Dark Crow discovering him, he would have grown up as a simple farm boy. He cultivated the Heaven Devourer Evil Physique and was the only one in his era, alongside Lion Monarch Ba Xian to have an Immortal Physique. However, Tun Ri cultivated his physique to grand accomplishment and this won him the battle for Heaven’s Will.

During the struggle for Heaven’s Will and subsequently after becoming an Immortal Emperor, he would be under the guidance of the Dark Crow as he swept through the Nine Worlds. During their trip to the Stone Medicine World, Li Qiye would take him to the Prison Beastly Earth, a place similar to the Evil Infested Ridge.

Li Qiye would constantly bemoan that Tun Ri was far too compassionate and merciful, often likening him to an innocent maiden. He even claimed that his name (Eclipse Sun) was entirely unfitting for him because of his benevolent he was.

Wang Yuan, Ma Gu, Lion Monarch Ba Xian, Divine King Bai Zhan, and Wu Clan Progenitor all belong to his era.

Thanks 

• Bu Lian Xiang's story is so sad. She waited millions of years? omg!
    She wasn't super older when they had the reunion was she? 
  • After a certain level they can keep their looks as is. All her initial settings were saint anyway , so she reached them levels fast.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited September 2016
    Sacred Saint World Arc is Important in the Novel?
    Can I Skip it? 
  • No , dont skip arcs.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Trust me you don't want to skip that arc. It's 400 chapters and you're going to be so hopelessly lost if you. Within the fist twenty chapters really important things happen. After that, Li Qiye obtains several important objects that are repeatedly mentioned afterwards and very important. Most importantly...Li Qiye spits some serious game. :wink: 
  • what chapter does Li Qiye revives little Silly? also who killed little Silly?
  • elof said:
    what chapter does Li Qiye revives little Silly? also who killed little Silly?
    assuming what they said was right and little silly is ma gu, she was not dead to begin with.
  • Little silly is not Magu , but it was never revived.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• what chapter will be the war between LQY vs azure mountain and heavenly god sect?
  • edited September 2016
    what chapter will be the war between LQY vs azure mountain and heavenly god sect?
    Chap 1127 if i remember correctly. Its around there that the Heavenly God Sect, Azure Ancient Kingdom, Ta Kong Mountain and Flying Immortal Cult decide to invade Cleansing Incense Ancient Sect, of course they got exterminated. Though the chapters prior to that is quite sad, when he reunites with one of his previous lover/sword maiden from his earlier crusades as Dark Crow.
  • What's so sad about the reunion?
  • 1127? He is heading over to Azure Ancient Kingdom in latest translated chapter (ch 204). What happens in this arc with Azure?
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • 1127? He is heading over to Azure Ancient Kingdom in latest translated chapter (ch 204). What happens in this arc with Azure?
    He's not going to the actual kingdom. It's more like a territory the kingdom owns within the Ancient City. Similar to how an embassy is within a foreign country.
  • Around what chapter does li shuangyan and Chen baijiao know he is the dark crow? And who is it that reveals it?